Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WHAT THE FUCK!!!
1680201561212.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Let me give you some sincere advice.

The only friends who matter in life should be the ones who care enough about you to stick by your side through thick and thin. In fact I consider the term 'friend' to have been horribly abused in recent decades thanks to the advent of the internet. A 'friend' is not somebody who games with you, shares a Discord with you, etc. A 'friend' isn't just a handle online. A 'friend' is a person you know and share a bond with, one that isn't easily broken. A friend doesn't just like you then not like you when they find something about you they disagree with or think is a bad idea. A friend tries to encourage you, counsel you, give you valid and useful advice, etc. The best kinds of friends can call you an asshole, idiot and whiny little bitch and still be your friend afterwards.

Basically, a friendship is something worth preserving even through circumstances where the immediate positive feedback from the relationship is absent. I've had friends who I said very stupid things to and who stopped talking to me for weeks as a result, but that wasn't because they hated me, it was because they wanted me to be confronted with the consequences of my actions and change for the better. A good friend holds you to a set of standards because they believe that you're worth it, while a bad friend lets you wallow in negativity because it doesn't matter to them whether you succeed or fail, so long as they get at least three games of League out of you per week.

None of the people who walked away from you back then were your friends. Your remorse is wasted on them. They don't deserve either your tears or your respect. At worst you lost a generic source of dopamine hits and acquaintances who liked you purely because your outward appearance and actions aligned with their personal biases.
Ahem:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is building a Winbee model in a moment

EDIT: Stream swapped, Ami messed up settings.

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Godfuckingdamnit

Edit: To add to what Proctor said - english should have a new, easy to say and type word instead of acquaintance, because this is what 99% of the time people you nowadays call friends are. But I can't be arsed to say or type this long and awkward word every time I want to use it, so the word "friend" completely lost its meaning and is used in place of acquaintance instead. It's not like language is a rigid unchanging structure, we make up new words and change how we use old ones all the time
Problem is zoomers are the ones changing the language. ‘Moots’ is the word you’re looking for but you’re gonna start sounding like Kyo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If we want to take five seconds off laughing with/at superduper/Rie, Pippa wants you to try requesting a Pippa nendo figurine:

Request form here

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Tenma is at 99.9K subs, 100K today boys!
1680202798903.png

Also she's live:

Edit: She hit 100K live!

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Daniel has a 3D model now....

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
One of my favorite indies uploaded a new introduction.

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I really dont give a shit about what some bitches i dont simp for do or dont do, but how is a mentaly ill tron shooting up a school different from another troubled teen doing it? Do all charities for teens need to stop after every schoolshooting? Also why should other countries care for americas child killer problem?
It's because this particular mental illness is celebrated. Look at these complete loads of worthless human trash that are already playing the victim and getting their narrative pushed by mainstream media:
1680202234428.png
Oh, and about that 'no known motive', the police didn't say that. They said that there is a manifesto and they were not going to say anything about it at the moment. Take a wild guess what is in that manifesto.
And just to be on topic, more art (no vapoRyS this time):

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I think supporting trans people is a good thing, contrary to what the overall opinions this site seem to have on the matter
For the record, and I know tons of people have agreed on me with this the multiple times I've said it, I support Trans people to get the help they need to live a fulfilling life. HOWEVER, I separate Trans people from both Autogynophiliacs (who treat this shit like a fetish and not a mental disorder) and Trans activists (who are overwhelmingly NOT trans, and try to fuck with kids). That second group can be shot into the sun for all I care.
Tenma is at 99.9K subs, 100K today boys!
View attachment 18349
Also she's live:

Watch this game if you haven't seen it. Very quirky 90's animation style, super good sound track, and very speedfun focused. Mii-chan is going to have lots of fun with it.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
For the record, and I know tons of people have agreed on me with this the multiple times I've said it, I support Trans people to get the help they need to live a fulfilling life. HOWEVER, I separate Trans people from both Autogynophiliacs (who treat this shit like a fetish and not a mental disorder) and Trans activists (who are overwhelmingly NOT trans, and try to fuck with kids). That second group can be shot into the sun for all I care.
I think that the category treated as "trans" is really a mixture of a few different sub-categories.

There are those who have genuine gender dysphoria without an ascertainable external cause, and those for whom dysphoria or wanting to be the opposite sex is a reaction to trauma and abuse; there's no general reason to hate any of these people, and I think they deserve sympathy even if I don't support chemical/surgical transition.

There are gay bottoms who just like the feminine role and appearance. Your classic drag queens. Degen, but probably/historically wouldn't view themselves as "real women" the way the modern movement does, mostly harmless on the societal scale even if participation in the rough trade isn't harmless for them.

There are autogynephiles. If they kept their fetish to themselves/the bedroom like everyone else does, they wouldn't be a problem, but they increasingly don't.

There are those for whom transitioning is the result of a crisis of identity resulting from progressive ideology. "I want to be good, but I am a white male and therefore not good by definition; the only way to become good is by ceasing to be a white male and putting on burnt cork isn't going to do the trick in multiple ways so becoming a woman it is." I think this produces a lot of the more pathetic sort of trans activists.

And then there are the psychopaths who see an easy way to control others with open threats and violence while being shielded from the normal consequences of those actions.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
A few hour late but I don't care. I'm very tired.

Will Pikamee end her vtubing career by declaring Total Troon Death?
I really dont give a shit about what some bitches i dont simp for do or dont do, but how is a mentaly ill tron shooting up a school different from another troubled teen doing it? Do all charities for teens need to stop after every schoolshooting? Also why should other countries care for americas child killer problem?
Given it's the USA we're speaking about here, they'll probably have another school shooting by the end of the next week.
I think that the category treated as "trans" is really a mixture of a few different sub-categories.

There are those who have genuine gender dysphoria without an ascertainable external cause, and those for whom dysphoria or wanting to be the opposite sex is a reaction to trauma and abuse; there's no general reason to hate any of these people, and I think they deserve sympathy even if I don't support chemical/surgical transition.

There are gay bottoms who just like the feminine role and appearance. Your classic drag queens. Degen, but probably/historically wouldn't view themselves as "real women" the way the modern movement does, mostly harmless on the societal scale even if participation in the rough trade isn't harmless for them.

There are autogynephiles. If they kept their fetish to themselves/the bedroom like everyone else does, they wouldn't be a problem, but they increasingly don't.

There are those for whom transitioning is the result of a crisis of identity resulting from progressive ideology. "I want to be good, but I am a white male and therefore not good by definition; the only way to become good is by ceasing to be a white male and putting on burnt cork isn't going to do the trick in multiple ways so becoming a woman it is." I think this produces a lot of the more pathetic sort of trans activists.

And then there are the psychopaths who see an easy way to control others with open threats and violence while being shielded from the normal consequences of those actions.
Literally the most sane and level-headed take on troons I've read this year so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom