"Cartman is kinda based"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
A few hour late but I don't care. I'm very tired.

iu

Stunned But Dumb

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
ID collab with Anya, Moona, Kaela, and Iofi featuring simulator game

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Its literally a fetish. They want to be a big titty woman. Notice how none of these abominations have small chests? Its always the giant knockers
I mean yeah that's litterally what they want to be a woman so obviously they need fat tits to prove to the world they are the whammen

just ignore how many already have fat tits

and just to add something actually productive @The Proctor might wanna make a live Pikamee thread so people can mourn in peace without being infected by our general autism.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
just ignore how many already have fat tits
Something something "having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it fell off a cliff"

Or something

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Let me give you some sincere advice.

The only friends who matter in life should be the ones who care enough about you to stick by your side through thick and thin. In fact I consider the term 'friend' to have been horribly abused in recent decades thanks to the advent of the internet. A 'friend' is not somebody who games with you, shares a Discord with you, etc. A 'friend' isn't just a handle online. A 'friend' is a person you know and share a bond with, one that isn't easily broken. A friend doesn't just like you then not like you when they find something about you they disagree with or think is a bad idea. A friend tries to encourage you, counsel you, give you valid and useful advice, etc. The best kinds of friends can call you an asshole, idiot and whiny little bitch and still be your friend afterwards.

Basically, a friendship is something worth preserving even through circumstances where the immediate positive feedback from the relationship is absent. I've had friends who I said very stupid things to and who stopped talking to me for weeks as a result, but that wasn't because they hated me, it was because they wanted me to be confronted with the consequences of my actions and change for the better. A good friend holds you to a set of standards because they believe that you're worth it, while a bad friend lets you wallow in negativity because it doesn't matter to them whether you succeed or fail, so long as they get at least three games of League out of you per week.

None of the people who walked away from you back then were your friends. Your remorse is wasted on them. They don't deserve either your tears or your respect. At worst you lost a generic source of dopamine hits and acquaintances who liked you purely because your outward appearance and actions aligned with their personal biases.
Internet friends aren't real anyway, acquaintance is a word that they should be using. I'm older, I now have two friends and many acquaintances.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

How can we return to monke if monke will never return back? :beatanicrying:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Something something "having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it fell off a cliff"

Or something
In that case my car flys.

I will not be accepting questions.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Internet friends aren't real anyway, acquaintance is a word that they should be using. I'm older, I now have two friends and many acquaintances.

I would politely disagree. My best friend was met online and known for 10+ years solely online before we met in real life. I think those instances are vanishingly rare, but far from impossible or unreal. It's a matter of desire and intention. Most people just aren't looking for that kind of friendship online, or are looking for a toxic one-sided 'OMG S/HE LOVES ME SO MUCH OUR SOULS ARE FOREVER INTERTWINED' e-romance that is doomed to burn out within a few months at most.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Look at this whore in a dress. What's this, the dress looks familiar? Hmmmmmm...

11764-176b0f8840c924e294692849540c6e13.jpg

I thought everyone was just memeing when they called you Rie, but slowly I am starting to believe that you are her. Because this is 100% basic bitch behavior!
You are clearly fishing for compliments! You want to post "don't I look, like, look totally amazing in this dress", but you are to insecure to write that, because you know it makes you look like a narcissist bitch. So instead you want others to compliment you and say "you look gorgeous in that dress gurl" or "queen slay!"
That is why you posted weak bait, making sure to mention "dress" as often as possible and to use the most flattering image of yourself .
I am convinced this post was written by Rie or this is the greatest larper in human history !!

Last edited:

Limkin

I think supporting trans people is a good thing, contrary to what the overall opinions this site seem to have on the matter, but its shitheads like these and Froot that absolutely ruin that cause.
I don't have a problem supporting people who have a mental illness and no way of treating it or even reducing its effects. I have a problem with deranged people who think there is nothing wrong with their behavior and everything they do should be forgiven because of "I am a trans person" card. I also have a problem when they are actively trying to spread it to people who have nothing to do with it or aren't capable of making a proper decision, like castrating children, or telling tomboy girls who like videogames and sports shit like "you totally should go through therapy and surgery and become a man, this way people will stop thinking you are a weirdo who does things girls shouldn't do". As opposed to, idk, not being sexist pricks and realizing your interests and fashion sense aren't tied to what's dingling in your pants.
Edit: To add to what Proctor said - english should have a new, easy to say and type word instead of acquaintance, because this is what 99% of the time people you nowadays call friends are. But I can't be arsed to say or type this long and awkward word every time I want to use it, so the word "friend" completely lost its meaning and is used in place of acquaintance instead. It's not like language is a rigid unchanging structure, we make up new words and change how we use old ones all the time

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

I usually don't get into these conversations because I do not wish to sperg, but I wonder if they would instead donate the money to the families of the victims or perhaps the school of the shooting, how the optics would look on that? I admit to not being very well versed to many depths of the trans community online until very recently, so would that even go over well? I know people don't like Vtubers to get real, but thats honestly a line that has been crossed forth and back so I don't think it matters in this context.

To stay on the other side of that line for a bit, Kiara's going to try and finish Metroid Prime in one go. Is this a permissions thing or a Kiara thing? She started 4 hours ago, so here you go

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I usually don't get into these conversations because I do not wish to sperg, but I wonder if they would instead donate the money to the families of the victims or perhaps the school of the shooting, how the optics would look on that? I admit to not being very well versed to many depths of the trans community online until very recently, so would that even go over well? I know people don't like Vtubers to get real, but thats honestly a line that has been crossed forth and back so I don't think it matters in this context
They're all christians so donating to the victims will probably make you look like giga satan in the face of nu-LGBTQBBQ++ activism

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
To stay on the other side of that line for a bit, Kiara's going to try and finish Metroid Prime in one go. Is this a permissions thing or a Kiara thing? She started 4 hours ago, so here you go

Kiara thing, end of last stream she asked how much long is left and was told 10 hours. She didn't sound like she wanted to split it into 2 streams, and 10 hours isn't too long for her compared to some past streams. Assuming the 10 hours is correct.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose has scheduled a 100k Subscriber Apology Video Stream for tomorrow, but it is highly likely it will turn into a 200k Subscriber Apology Video instead:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I thought everyone was just memeing when they called you Rie, but slowly I am starting to believe that you are her. Because this is 100% basic bitch behavior!
You are clearly fishing for compliments! You want to post "don't I look like look totally amazing in this dress", but you are to insecure to write that, because you know it makes you look like a narcistic bitch. So instead you want others to compliment you and say "you look gorgeous in that dress gurl" or "queen slay!"
That iss why you posted weak bait, making sure to mention "dress" as often as possible and to use the most flattering image of yourself .
I am convinced this post was written by Rie or this is the greaterst larper in human history !!
I AM NOT RIE! But your criticisms of her whorish nature are apt. She really has nothing else going for her other than her looks. Like most women who can only post selfies of themselves to get positive attention, when she tries to say something funny on this twitter account, no one cares because she has no personality.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Clearly superduper can't be Rie that would require the kind of loathing that comes with self awareness.

Edit: I might be stupid and got that backwards please forgeev.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You are clearly fishing for compliments! You want to post "don't I look like look totally amazing in this dress", but you are to insecure to write that, because you know it makes you look like a narcistic bitch. So instead you want others to compliment you and say "you look gorgeous in that dress gurl" or "queen slay!"
That iss why you posted weak bait, making sure to mention "dress" as often as possible and to use the most flattering image of yourself .
I am convinced this post was written by Rie or this is the greaterst larper in human history !!
Well its clearly worked on me, damn

As for this whole troon situation, I have nothing left to say that hasn't already been said. People are going to either let situations such as that shooting slip by BECAUSE of what they identify as, or are only going to become more intolerant of these people. Eventually there will come a tipping point and I'll just be sitting on my ass, admiring the scene.
I AM NOT RIE! But your criticisms of her whorish nature are apt. She really has nothing else going for her other than her looks. Like most women who can only post selfies of themselves to get positive attention, when she tries to say something funny on this twitter account, no one cares because she has no personality.
Ah, fuck it. You're just Rie to me now, sorry pal.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Congrats on 800 members. 1k soon enough.

Simp

>shortly after a troon killed 7 people, including 9 year-old children
>a day after Pikamee's graduation

Was/were yourself, immediately.
I really dont give a shit about what some bitches i dont simp for do or dont do, but how is a mentaly ill tron shooting up a school different from another troubled teen doing it? Do all charities for teens need to stop after every schoolshooting? Also why should other countries care for americas child killer problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom