"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Recent Rin short goes into the subject I most get autism triggered by in this community.

I keep having to remind people that "permissions" is not a "Japan" thing, it's a "working for a corporation" thing, and strictly speaking any western-world dev could DMCA-claim any streamer's content of their game, they just don't.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru went to sleep in today's members stream and
4329860.jpg
For 3 minutes, world peace was achieved.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yuko doing a collab with Rurumi and Virgil

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Zeta streamed ChikuTaku, Ame's MV game.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Michiru had a very nice stream earlier; I'm sure hylic friend will have clips soon enough. Michiru played her guitar and sang, plus decided to show off her shadow clone ninjutsu. Also got more Michiru English, and some talk about movies she likes (Blade Runner 2049 and John Wick are what I think I heard in the car).

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Pomu's original song from her 3D debut in case someone hasn't seen it, it's definitely nice to see she's able to do the idol thing she probably wanted to for ages.

kestraline

Early Adopter
This bitch that is having a trans rights charity raiser a day after Pikamee's graduation (and who invited Froot in this by the way) is pretty upset.
1680196772903.png

Do they not realise had they just done this on another date without the cheating charity grifter too, a lot of people wouldn't have cared about this?

Clown Penis

Early Adopter
This bitch that is having a trans rights charity raiser a day after Pikamee's graduation (and who invited Froot in this by the way) is pretty upset.
View attachment 18340

Do they not realise had they just done this on another date without the cheating charity grifter too, a lot of people wouldn't have cared about this?

A troon crybullying?! A day that ends in "y" then.

TheDr0

Menhera Whisperer
Do they not realise had they just done this on another date without the cheating charity grifter too, a lot of people wouldn't have cared about this
But the attention that the cheating whore brings is exactly what they want so they can continue to play the victim and crybully everyone into supporting them.

A Lurking Dumbass

You misunderstand what these whiny bitches want. They want attention, even the negative kind. Purposefully, they scheduled it after Pikamee graduates because they want *that* reaction. The thing about people like these is that they *want* to be harrassed. They want to be able to whine and complain and blame everyone else for shit they themselves stir up because self-pity feels good. Wallowing and complaining about everyone else instead of doing things that are reasonable and even sensitive like, for example, moving their collab event sometime after Pikamee graduates, is not marketable for them.
Regardless if they knew it or not, they are banking on the negative reputation. They *want* to be hated. To them, it just means more clout because they want to be a fucking martyr and play the victim. They want people to look at their little event, see them as the underdog, and have people support and sympathize with them. Basically trying to reverse engineer the success of Pippa's Hogwarts Legacy stream.

Honestly, I'm just sad Punkalopi's part of this. I'm sure she didn't intend to be part of what seems like a calculated celebratory event of the whole Hogwarts Legacy and trans drama. I think supporting trans people is a good thing, contrary to what the overall opinions this site seem to have on the matter, but its shitheads like these and Froot that absolutely ruin that cause.

I agree with you, literally moving this event a week or so after Pika's graduation or something should have been done if they didn't want to get harrassed that badly. I'm sure there are transphobic people in there, but its this extreme insensitivity and subtle passive-aggressive fuck-you to Pika behind the whole thing that gives bad optics to the whole operation.

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
He could have designed anything in the world to use as an avatar and he goes with a white woman with massive tits and problem glasses.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
View attachment 18340

>shortly after a troon killed 7 people, including 9 year-old children
>a day after Pikamee's graduation

Was/were yourself, immediately.

TheDr0

Menhera Whisperer
He could have designed anything in the world to use as an avatar and he goes with a white woman with massive tits and problem glasses.
Its literally a fetish. They want to be a big titty woman. Notice how none of these abominations have small chests? Its always the giant knockers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>shortly after a troon killed 7 people, including 9 year-old children
>a day after Pikamee's graduation

Was/were yourself, immediately.
Fucking hell you just made me mad (not at you).
I hadn't heard of this and wondered why but the answer is fucking obvious.
Fuck anyone who tried to memory hole that shit and hide it just because of who the killer was.
I search for it and literally every single fucking article is apologetics FUCK YOU JOURNO BOOTLICKERS.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I literally had no new friends aside from them in the past 3 years at that point, so you can probably see how much that hit. But hey, I think I'll just take the L and accept that everyone thinks I'm a pussy, since it's actually true in a sense. Even if you guys think I shouldn't have apologized, I still am genuinely remorseful and do recognize that I made a legitimate mistake. But that remorse isn't directed to the hate mob and Twitter of all fucking places. It was for my fans, friends, and the specific individuals that were part of that yab.

Let me give you some sincere advice.

The only friends who matter in life should be the ones who care enough about you to stick by your side through thick and thin. In fact I consider the term 'friend' to have been horribly abused in recent decades thanks to the advent of the internet. A 'friend' is not somebody who games with you, shares a Discord with you, etc. A 'friend' isn't just a handle online. A 'friend' is a person you know and share a bond with, one that isn't easily broken. A friend doesn't just like you then not like you when they find something about you they disagree with or think is a bad idea. A friend tries to encourage you, counsel you, give you valid and useful advice, etc. The best kinds of friends can call you an asshole, idiot and whiny little bitch and still be your friend afterwards.

Basically, a friendship is something worth preserving even through circumstances where the immediate positive feedback from the relationship is absent. I've had friends who I said very stupid things to and who stopped talking to me for weeks as a result, but that wasn't because they hated me, it was because they wanted me to be confronted with the consequences of my actions and change for the better. A good friend holds you to a set of standards because they believe that you're worth it, while a bad friend lets you wallow in negativity because it doesn't matter to them whether you succeed or fail, so long as they get at least three games of League out of you per week.

None of the people who walked away from you back then were your friends. Your remorse is wasted on them. They don't deserve either your tears or your respect. At worst you lost a generic source of dopamine hits and acquaintances who liked you purely because your outward appearance and actions aligned with their personal biases.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
As someone who knows multiple people struggling mentally with their gender, it's kinda fucking MATI-tier infuriating to see their issue be trivialized by some retarded coomer who seemingly just wants to have tits.

Clown Penis

Early Adopter

ID Turkey princess is roleplaying what it's like to be one of her hitmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom