"Wait, bananas aren't that sticky; Are american bananas different? I've only seen regular bananas and baby bananas... I'm talking about the actual bananas, not the sussy things Remi was hinting at"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Congratulations on the 100k, Tenma Maemi. Don't go too overboard with the celebration because you're just going to want to outdo it when you hit 200k later.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I think that the category treated as "trans" is really a mixture of a few different sub-categories.

There are those who have genuine gender dysphoria without an ascertainable external cause, and those for whom dysphoria or wanting to be the opposite sex is a reaction to trauma and abuse; there's no general reason to hate any of these people, and I think they deserve sympathy even if I don't support chemical/surgical transition.

There are gay bottoms who just like the feminine role and appearance. Your classic drag queens. Degen, but probably/historically wouldn't view themselves as "real women" the way the modern movement does, mostly harmless on the societal scale even if participation in the rough trade isn't harmless for them.

There are autogynephiles. If they kept their fetish to themselves/the bedroom like everyone else does, they wouldn't be a problem, but they increasingly don't.

There are those for whom transitioning is the result of a crisis of identity resulting from progressive ideology. "I want to be good, but I am a white male and therefore not good by definition; the only way to become good is by ceasing to be a white male and putting on burnt cork isn't going to do the trick in multiple ways so becoming a woman it is." I think this produces a lot of the more pathetic sort of trans activists.

And then there are the psychopaths who see an easy way to control others with open threats and violence while being shielded from the normal consequences of those actions.
like any cult following you can break it down into categories "oh it's only some of us"

but thats the actual issue isn't it enough of a group is rotten and diseased that it's noticeable.

Remember furries? Remember Feminazi's?Remember Breadtoobers?

Hell Remember 4Chan which split up into many many many ass sub groups over the years and most of us still disavow the site dispite starting there.
Of course there are the rational sane people who are doing it for reasons beyond trend chasing the vast majority are so far up their own ass with excuses and justification they dont see their own shitty behavior

you think they would with how often they eat their own

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Did Tenma Dimitrescu have anything special planned for 100K subscribers or is my mind just rotten from Michael Moldius and her pale skinny rat feet.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I think that the category treated as "trans" is really a mixture of a few different sub-categories.

There are those who have genuine gender dysphoria without an ascertainable external cause, and those for whom dysphoria or wanting to be the opposite sex is a reaction to trauma and abuse; there's no general reason to hate any of these people, and I think they deserve sympathy even if I don't support chemical/surgical transition.

There are gay bottoms who just like the feminine role and appearance. Your classic drag queens. Degen, but probably/historically wouldn't view themselves as "real women" the way the modern movement does, mostly harmless on the societal scale even if participation in the rough trade isn't harmless for them.

There are autogynephiles. If they kept their fetish to themselves/the bedroom like everyone else does, they wouldn't be a problem, but they increasingly don't.

There are those for whom transitioning is the result of a crisis of identity resulting from progressive ideology. "I want to be good, but I am a white male and therefore not good by definition; the only way to become good is by ceasing to be a white male and putting on burnt cork isn't going to do the trick in multiple ways so becoming a woman it is." I think this produces a lot of the more pathetic sort of trans activists.

And then there are the psychopaths who see an easy way to control others with open threats and violence while being shielded from the normal consequences of those actions.
All of these groups use political correctness and "civil rights" as a shield against any kind of dialogue that could go against their narratives and ultimately support each other even when psychopaths are acting up, so they're all contemptible as far as I'm concerned.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Did Tenma Dimitrescu have anything special planned for 100K subscribers or is my mind just rotten from Michael Moldius and her pale skinny rat feet.
I don't know if anything has been announced, but someone sure seems to think something's supposed to happen.

Piarro

Early Adopter
how is a mentaly ill tron shooting up a school different from another troubled teen doing it? Do all charities for teens need to stop after every schoolshooting?
Shhhh, you're not supposed to think about it logically.

wew

Male hag love!
A few hour late but I don't care. I'm very tired.

iu

Oh thank god I'll be back home just in time to cry over a kettle. I feel awful I have missed her last week streams. Going to have to quickly download them before everything gets nuked.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I mean yeah that's litterally what they want to be a woman so obviously they need fat tits to prove to the world they are the whammen

just ignore how many already have fat tits

and just to add something actually productive @The Proctor might wanna make a live Pikamee thread so people can mourn in peace without being infected by our general autism.
There already is one, the "Pikamee Graduation Thread" that was started since her announcement.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
They're all christians so donating to the victims will probably make you look like giga satan in the face of nu-LGBTQBBQ++ activism
There are already several online charities (even GoFundMe belieb it or not) started for the real victims, and they have already broken all their goals within 24 hours. I bet they raise far more money than the troonie vengeance event.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm curious how important "matching the height of your character" aspect is. It would be a huge waste (and also kinda dumb) to reject someone who is talented and has the perfect personality for the model just because they are just a couple of cms taller. :painpeko:
Sounds like a case of FEMALE MANAGER :urtearingmeapart:
She really has nothing else going for her other than her looks
Do we have to get into Rie's stats again?
Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Writer, Choreographer, Bachelor of Fine Arts - BFA Interior Design
^That doesn't even touch on her Music or art either. Rei's very impressive and there's no shitposting around it.
how is a mentaly ill tron shooting up a school different from another troubled teen doing it?
I'm going to stick my head in the toilet here:

Hormones make people fucking crazy, men with low T become insecure vindictive pshycos, women with high T become rage pigs, troons need and promote hormone usage, anything that gives money to troons gives money to crazy people using hormones to become more crazy.

^It's not anime girls and I regret lowering myself to even talk about this.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I AM NOT RIE! But your criticisms of her whorish nature are apt. She really has nothing else going for her other than her looks. Like most women who can only post selfies of themselves to get positive attention, when she tries to say something funny on this twitter account, no one cares because she has no personality.
Do we have to get into Rie's stats again?
Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Writer, Choreographer, Bachelor of Fine Arts - BFA Interior Design
^That doesn't even touch on her Music or art either. Rei's very impressive and there's no shitposting around it.
As far as careers to choose from where women can coast on their looks, vtubing is right at the end of the list.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Social politics in my chuuba thread REEEEEEEE
:neneIdontcare::neneIdontcare::neneIdontcare:

Stunned But Dumb

Well, speaking of Froot I believe she's coming out with a new model?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All of these groups use political correctness and "civil rights" as a shield against any kind of dialogue that could go against their narratives and ultimately support each other even when psychopaths are acting up, so they're all contemptible as far as I'm concerned.
It's the same as with the looters and violent protestors in 2020. Sure not everyone was torching cars and breaking into stores, but even those who didn't were defending the ones who did and pretending the movement was unified when it was convenient while calling any argument a strawman because "I don't actually approve of that".

Intellectual dishonesty is one hell of a drug.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You MUST care damn it! They're going to take our precious vtubers away from us if we don't discuss them on this particular thread! :smugselen:

wew

Male hag love!
Remember when we all watched vtubers to get away from politics?
How the times have changed :inaunravel:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

She did it.

Keeki should cosplay as Samus sometime.

this shit

fuck it
You MUST care damn it! They're going to take our precious vtubers away from us if we don't discuss them on this particular thread! :smugselen:
But remember if that damned liberal eurofag tries to shot the sperging off it's because he wants you to kowtow to the transes!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Well, speaking of Froot I believe she's coming out with a new model?

Somebody should ask her how she has the money to pay for this model after her 55+k donation to trans charities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom