"The harsh reality is that sometimes people you care about will turn their backs on you at any given moment"Froot

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Honestly, I don't understand getting worked up about entertainer's personal lives at all - it's kind of weird to be honest. If we applied these kind of standards to musicians you wouldn't be able to listen to much.....

Fact is, she's a perfectly decent streamer. I might watch her more than very occasionally if she wasn't on twitch...
There's a healthy level in practicing the whole 'death of the artist' thing and just taking their work at face value, but we watch vtubers for their personality. When their personality includes being a cheating grifter whore, pronouns in the bio, streaming for trans rights, etc. it's pretty strange to just ignore everything bad about them. If they hide all that retardation and don't talk about it, we don't care, but it is prominently advertised as part of who she is as a content creator and person.

Since you brought up music; I hate Taylor Swift. She's a terrible person, but she has made some good songs that I still enjoy. However, when she makes songs like this of course I'm going to not only hate the song because it's bad music, but also judge her for her retarded lyrics and political views, and intentionally choose to not give her my money. That doesn't mean I have to stop enjoying 'Love Story'.

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I occasionally watch Rin, but not consistently.
I noticed she has a upcoming stream () to celebrate 100k subs.
The thing is she is currently at 176k already. So I looked her channel up on socialblade, and about two and a half weeks ago she suddenly started exploding, going from 50k subs and 100 - 200 new subs per day to multiple thousand new subs per day. The question is: What is happening? Her shorts are quite successful with a couple 100k views each. Are they causing the massive boost she is getting?

Keniisu

Lurker
The thing is she is currently at 176k already. So I looked her channel up on socialblade, and about two and a half weeks ago she suddenly started exploding, going from 50k subs and 100 - 200 new subs per day to multiple thousand new subs per day. The question is: What is happening? Her shorts are quite successful with a couple 100k views each. Are they causing the massive boost she is getting?

It's definitely the Shorts.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Shorts are straight up busted for discoverability, mainly because youtube wants to compete with tiktok, and plenty of other vtubers have gained hundreds of thousands of subs by spamming shorts.
The only problems with it is poor viewership retention compared to views and low revenue from short views. She began blowing up when a short about gura caught on the algo, and from there she has made a bunch of normie-friendly shorts about mundane industry "secrets" that everyone already knows about but are good clickbait.

In essence, she just played the smartest game to get a shit ton of subs, whether this was planned or accidental is unknown, but she is a jewchuuba and if jews do anything well it's marketing and making money.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

It's definitely the shorts. After the Mar 7 audition short and this after, her shorts have had massive views.
1680217045339.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
foto_no_exif (4).png
foto_no_exif (3).png

Why are they like this. :kroniiphone:

I wouldn't change these dorks for anything.

They claim Kronii is Sakura, btw.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
They claim Kronii is Sakura, btw.
Unless they changed the lore again, you missed the twist that came a minute or two later; Kronii is Orochimaru and IRyS is Sakura.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

o7

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Another though about Rin's shorts: Rin's fast speech and articulation lets her really pack a lot of talk into a lot of her shorts. Some of them express stories and ideas that might not work/fit in a short otherwise.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Unless they changed the lore again, you missed the twist that came a minute or two later; Kronii is Orochimaru and IRyS is Sakura.
I forgot that happened. My brain was mush from the Narutard talk by then.

Reference, by the way:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Has anyone here actually watched Froot's content? If you didn't know she was a cheating whore would you actually be able to enjoy it?
I've seen her in collabs and thought she was ok in those. Never had the desire to watch her solo stuff. I don't care about the cheating because IDK if it happened or not. Is there actual evidence for it?

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Horo7618

No one in particular
Fauna's superchat reading has been derailed by a pendulum wave....

lolpo

Kalion

:)
Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Has anyone here actually watched Froot's content? If you didn't know she was a cheating whore would you actually be able to enjoy it?
it's nothing special but i used to enjoy it before i just moved on. all the stupid drama would not stop me from watching her if I actually enjoyed her content however because I don't and also found out shes a cheating hoe who lies about doing good things for pity points throws coworkers under the bus and shows no remorse over it.

you couldn't pay me to watch her dumb shit.

Edit: I hate that i know Naruto well enough to have known what those tweets meant.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

She's also one of the rare cases where so far, shorts have actually translated into CCV very well. The 2 streams she's done since I last brought up her numbers were both above 1k peak CCV. Pre-shorts, she was getting on average 300-500 views. This could fizzle out in the upcoming weeks but so far she's been taking full advantage of the algorithm blessing and it's working.
27123.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Spirelord

Hello.
Lia's proving that fussy baby moniker right at the moment while they game tries to spell out a gamer word:

Edit: She's going over to Peggle, proclaiming "It's pegging time."

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Happy Replacement 2400 everyone!

Why is she like this?
Screenshot_20230330-194349-484.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom