"So now I know that Bae has bad taste in men."IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.
I think there is too little you can do the company is British so maybe you can ask someone from there about how copyright works?
If you even try to do something noteworthy GunRun will use his ninjas to silence u very easily
1687138371657.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.

I suggest that you continue to make noise about it and let this Streisand Effect. Maybe contact NuxTaku and see if he'd be willing to help spread the story, though I understand if he and other drama-mongers might think the cheating part of the story is not something they want to touch. Is anyone talking about this on /vt/?
Beyond Nux I'd also consider reaching out to other dramatubers who might be interested in this stuff. TurkeyTom might be interested covering this shit especially after what happened with Silvervale. Also hit up the TheAlmightyLoli, he seems invested in that shit due to the Hogwarts debacle. Fuck, might as well hit up Wyatt on Twitter as well if you can find his current handle. One turbo thread from him could hit the greater Youtube sphere as a whole, and then you'll get a grip on the "Fuck Copyright Abusers" crowd.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Beyond Nux I'd also consider reaching out to other dramatubers who might be interested in this stuff. TurkeyTom might be interested covering this shit especially after what happened with Silvervale. Also hit up the TheAlmightyLoli, he seems invested in that shit due to the Hogwarts debacle. Fuck, might as well high up Wyatt on Twitter as well if you can find his current handle. One turbo thread from him could hit the greater Youtube sphere as a whole, and then you'll get a grip on the "Fuck Copyright Abusers" crowd.
Revsaysdesu and Khyo might be of service as well

Stream Tax Sona's birthday she bought an unsolved case file to try and solve with chat

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Beyond Nux I'd also consider reaching out to other dramatubers who might be interested in this stuff. TurkeyTom might be interested covering this shit especially after what happened with Silvervale. Also hit up the TheAlmightyLoli, he seems invested in that shit due to the Hogwarts debacle. Fuck, might as well high up Wyatt on Twitter as well if you can find his current handle. One turbo thread from him could hit the greater Youtube sphere as a whole, and then you'll get a grip on the "Fuck Copyright Abusers" crowd.
Maybe @The Nousagi too.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I would absolutely NOT hit up False however, as he's pretty friggin cushy with vShojo, so I doubt he'd want to bite that hand and could potentially tip them off.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I would absolutely NOT hit up False however, as he's pretty friggin cushy with vShojo, so I doubt he'd want to bite that hand and could potentially tip them off.
Agreed that's why I only listed his edgy twin

wew

Male hag love!
Beyond Nux I'd also consider reaching out to other dramatubers who might be interested in this stuff. TurkeyTom might be interested covering this shit especially after what happened with Silvervale. Also hit up the TheAlmightyLoli, he seems invested in that shit due to the Hogwarts debacle. Fuck, might as well hit up Wyatt on Twitter as well if you can find his current handle. One turbo thread from him could hit the greater Youtube sphere as a whole, and then you'll get a grip on the "Fuck Copyright Abusers" crowd.
TurkeyTom has said he doesn't want to deal with Vtuber shit many times. He is not very fond of anime related things.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Josh is always an option too. He just loves covering vtuber news. :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Holy crap, grats proctor with your first VTUBER ON MAIN posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more step towards your dream!

wew

Male hag love!
He did several videos on Nyanners, made a big video about Coco, covered the Pikamee/Hogwarts drama, covered the Nux/VShojo shit, covered when Sketchek became Sonny Brisko, and put Pippa in his latest video yesterday in a positive context. I don't think he's vehemently against covering stories from the industry or anything.
He flip flops a lot. What I'm referring to is something he said in one of his tomdark live streams in the past couple of days. He may just hate people coming to him about the newest vtuber drama thats nothing crazy and 90% of the vtubers he sees on twitter. It doesn't hurt to try and reach out to him but I feel like he would just not care unless you mostly highlight the unfair copyright strike

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Good shit, keep up the content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
ASMR stream at Pippa hours? Bold move Coni. Yes I will double tab this with Pippa.

Edit: It was pretty good audio asmr (ear massage texture sounds and soft chat) even though she had some back ground noise from her house. She managed to make it sound ambient enough that it didn't bother me.

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
He did several videos on Nyanners, made a big video about Coco, covered the Pikamee/Hogwarts drama, covered the Nux/VShojo shit, covered when Sketchek became Sonny Brisko, and put Pippa in his latest main channel video uploaded yesterday in a positive context. I don't think he's vehemently against covering stories from the industry or anything.
He also botched details, portrays the entire scene in an extremely negative light, and generally only views those situations as more content for ad bux.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Holy crap, grats proctor with your first VTUBER ON MAIN posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more step towards your dream!
Proctor has a dream still?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
He's british. His dream is to escape that accursed island.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Take me to Sar-Halla!

No I don't know why she's in Christmas clothes but rule of cute trumps all :sanasmile:
1687141313023.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mari Yume weighs in on vtuber copycats

Also lewdtuber or not this is wholesome as all fuck. Little Snake and Vex clips are diabetes inducing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom