"We [Tsunderia] were the first, FIRST, I promise you, -the- fucking first EN-vtuber agency, and we had the chance to make it big, we could've done it right? but fffFUCK nobody gave a SHIT about us you know?!"Matsuro Meru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Wait, I missed this part at first. Wait.

Zentreya donated $2000 to charity. Without making a virtue-signaling, clout-chasing tweet about it first. They just made the donation first, presumably without being forced to, and then tweeted about it later.

View attachment 31327

Imagine that, Froot! Imagine the very concept! :whatastory:

Good on you, Zen. What a… chad?

Edit: Oh, hello, @Ant Hime.
I tip my to that, Zen. For someone who use TTS you ain't that bad.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I've spotted him twice now in the wild. You'll be having fun and you'll just see LMAAAOOO scroll by.
nolan driveby.jpg

nolan claims his victim.jpg

This is so sad, can we stop Nolan before he kills anyone else's chat experience???

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Nolan has been watching a lot of HoloJP recently which is fine. But if I'm watching a Subaru stream and see a comment along the lines of "Wow duck so cute hahaha!" I'm going to impale myself in Minecraft :gunpeko:
Don't forget his famous catch line "LMAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", that's how you can tell it's him without even seeing the name.
View attachment 31367
This is so sad, can we stop Nolan before he kills anyone else's chat experience???
You know I just remembered that I saw Arzn's pfp elsewhere outside the Asylum and have been meaning to ask where it's from because of it.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.

I don't know anything about dealing with copyright claims personally but we do have a couple clippers here who might have had to go through that stuff, so maybe some of them have answers.

But is that "Content Used" thing saying that Froot made the claim, or just that the claim was made because you used Froot's content? It looks to me it's the latter, though I agree it's still clearly fair use. I think what happened here is that someone (maybe Froot but who knows) saw the video, tipped off higher-ups at Vshojo, Vshojo contacted Muso who they probably already had a contract with, and Muso did the strike since apparently they have experience in doing that sort of thing.

I suggest that you continue to make noise about it and let this Streisand Effect. Maybe contact NuxTaku and see if he'd be willing to help spread the story, though I understand if he and other drama-mongers might think the cheating part of the story is not something they want to touch. Is anyone talking about this on /vt/?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
suggest that you continue to make noise about it and let this Streisand Effect. Maybe contact NuxTaku and see if he'd be willing to help spread the story, though I understand if he and other drama-mongers might think the cheating part of the story is not something they want to touch. Is anyone talking about this on /vt/?
Something tells me the last thing Nux wants to do is cover Vshojo related controversies after his experience with them but it's worth a shot

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Something tells me the last thing Nux wants to do is cover Vshojo related controversies after his experience with them but it's worth a shot

Yeah. I personally think he shouldn't even bother trying to unburn that bridge and that he seems to be doing fine without them, but maybe he's still holding out hope.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Yeah. I personally think he shouldn't even bother trying to unburn that bridge and that he seems to be doing fine without them, but maybe he's still holding out hope.
Oh trust me as a viewer of his he has no hope of repairing that bridge he will always make veiled references to being backstabbed by them when covering similar topics. I just think he still holds enough respect for them as former friends that he just wants to leave it at offhand references he won't even say any of their names the closest he gets are Mosaic censored pics of the girls or logo put in by his editors during said offhand comments

Again tho it's worth a shot

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
> Any female under 5'7" is paedophile coded
Nigga that's like over half the irl population, even in countries of relative giants. Complete dumbass quotes like that are how you get written off even if you do have a good point to make.

Do forgive him, the only women he's ever seen are on the internet. He doesn't know what reality is.

There were a couple 18+ panels at the con

I hope they sent the list of attendees to the authorities for special observation, at least half of them are probably rapists at the very least.

i'd really like to know what fantasy world he lives in where the women are 6ft+ tall and tower over normal women and move there

I don't know man, I kind of like the world where I can pick up and carry my woman. Turns out some of them really like being hoisted. :shiinastare:

It's not my fault you guys have a very odd and uncanny ability to see me in chat randomly even with 10k people watching.

Also you can actually block people so you don't see their chat messages.

There is a flow to the chat that is uniquely observable in the shared consciousness of several hundred people all communicating at the same time that ebbs and flows with reaction to the stream content. It is easy to watch and understand the ripples and waves that form as they occur, and it's always easy to catch the rogue wave that flies out of nowhere with it's LMAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO because it's fucking autistic and doesn't fit inside the pattern of the majority, lacking the self-awareness to understand it's orange in a sea of blue.

Blocking people is a fa‎ggot move unless they actually have no purpose in chat. Song Wang and Rapture Queen deserve it, they bring nothing to streams they appear in and may as well be bots, only existing to call attention to themselves and nothing more. I'm not going to block you because it's funnier to publicly shame you for your autistic behaviour, and it's amusing to track where your actions take you to see where you'll get banned from next for not getting the hint for the 17th time.

raildex

Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.
perhaps hire a lawyer

RiverBear

Wait, I missed this part at first. Wait.

Zentreya donated $2000 to charity. Without making a virtue-signaling, clout-chasing tweet about it first. They just made the donation first, presumably without being forced to, and then tweeted about it later.

View attachment 31327

Imagine that, Froot! Imagine the very concept! :whatastory:

Good on you, Zen. What a… chad?

Edit: Oh, hello, @Ant Hime.

I tip my to that, Zen. For someone who use TTS you ain't that bad.
"Zen is a fag" and "Zen being a decent human being" are two non conflicting sentences and I don't know how to feel about that.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena's doing another deep dive, this time on the topic of Missing 411

God's Strongest Dragoon

> Any female under 5'7" is paedophile coded
Nigga that's like over half the irl population, even in countries of relative giants. Complete dumbass quotes like that are how you get written off even if you do have a good point to make.
I'm fairly confident this retard just googled the average height of an adult, which likely defaulted to the adult male height of 5'9" in the US, and then just called it a day. It's honestly one of the most retarded takes I've seen in a while and truly shows how terminally online these twitter freaks are that are trying to lecture people about real life.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm fairly confident this retard just googled the average height of an adult, which likely defaulted to the adult male height of 5'9" in the US, and then just called it a day. It's honestly one of the most retarded takes I've seen in a while and truly shows how terminally online these twitter freaks are that are trying to lecture people about real life.
Shortstack hater should take a long walk on a short pier.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RiverBear

Asians are apparently children for this retard.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Oh, Ant Hime is here. Enjoyed the Froot video, and...

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

AMI SCHEDULE!

1664382471848857.png
ONLY five streams!? The Amitoxin shortage is certainly gonna lead to deaths in the Bucko community.... Such cruelty...

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I hope they sent the list of attendees to the authorities for special observation, at least half of them are probably rapists at the very least.
The type of people to go to a panel like that at midnight? No question at least half of them are. I'm actually legitimately disturbed by the whole thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom