"So now I can open my mouth somewhat, I can fit two fingers"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Thank you Sleepy, that's a horrifying thought.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
He's british. His dream is to escape that accursed island.
I thought he said he had already done so?
Good job Proctor, you truly are the master of OpSec!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
He's british. His dream is to escape that accursed island.
and here i thought his dream was to give Kirsche atleast 5 el white trash/posh brit hellspawn

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
and here i thought his dream was to give Kirsche atleast 5 el white trash/posh brit hellspawn

All I am willing to admit is that Overtuned is my new favourite Stellaris origin.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Unless they come up with a safe for health "engorger", within our lifetime, poor Proctor hasn't got a prayer of a chance with Kirsche the Queen of spades, hearts, clubs and diamonds.
:toiletpaperroll:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

RiverBear

Found a video essay on Rin Penrose.
I don't IdolEN, I wanna assume they hit it well and managed to get into a saturated market already tapped and drained by Holo and Niji, but a part of me can't shake the idea that this is probably just Idol throwing around their old baron's worth of shekels to make it seem like they are bigger than they actually are.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Oh boy! Raki is gonna do a Guerrilla Zatsu in 10 minutes.

Seems like the PixelLink girls already have their raid perms, Chiaki just wrapped up her stream and raided Raki.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't IdolEN, I wanna assume they hit it well and managed to get into a saturated market already tapped and drained by Holo and Niji, but a part of me can't shake the idea that this is probably just Idol throwing around their old baron's worth of shekels to make it seem like they are bigger than they actually are.
You should watch Rin, she's a weirdo, and from what I've learned, freaks attract other freaks. Also the streams with her mom are often fun.

RiverBear

You should watch Rin, she's a weirdo, and from what I've learned, freaks attract other freaks. Also the streams with her mom are often fun.
My rule of thumb is if they can't sing, I don't watch them.
Noel is an exception.
I mean I'd rather listen to her voice than Riro Ron

Damn, I didn't know there were a lot of IdolEN shills in this site.
Shows just how much the Jews really control the world.
(for legal purposes this is a joke)

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
My rule of thumb is if they can't sing, I don't watch them.
Noel is an exception.
I mean I'd rather listen to her voice than Riro Ron

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I just discovered the fat bitches are still angry about the Pippa/Nyaru stream, from JULY LAST YEAR.

Archive

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Found a video essay on Rin Penrose.

I keep repeating this whenever the topic gets brought up because it doesn't seem to change, but she farmed a shitload of subs off of shorts and the audience isn't really translating at all. She has almost twice the subs as Vesper, she's about to hit 400k, and Vesper is at around 215k, and yet his CCV is generally way higher, and he makes a bit more supachat money, even with his man debuff. Ok, well >hololive, but compared to Phase Connect, she's Tenma's youtube-tier in other numberfagging areas, even though she has 4 times the subscribers, and Tenma is primarily on twitch. Not gonna compare to Pippa because Pippa is a fucking anomaly and she gets retarded CCVs and supas for her sub count.

Rin is still fantastic, and you should watch her regardless.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I just discovered the fat bitches are still angry about the Pippa/Nyaru stream, from JULY LAST YEAR.

Archive

FAT BITCHES SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO BE IDOLS.

God's Strongest Dragoon

New schedule for Panko

panko.jpg
[a]

FOTM games with Only Up! and the new Chilla's Art game Night Security on Monday and Wednesday.
Metal Gear Rising and Cooking (Potential Carbonara) stream as well on Thursday and Saturday.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Archive

They should channel all of the time they spend seething into some cardio. Maybe they wouldn't be such obese fucks.

RiverBear

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This hurts more than you can possibly imagine.

God's Strongest Dragoon

They should channel all of the time they spend seething into some cardio. Maybe they wouldn't be such obese fucks.
A brief viewing of their twitter shows the hamplanet retweeting something about the Hogwarts shitshow. So yeah, fat and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom