"It might be someone's fetish to put beautiful girls dangerously near whirling blades"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
VShojo released the Maid Cafe Collab Video and Nazuna isn't in it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
1687144771200.png

Nobody posted this but Towa won another CR Cup but in OW
CONGRATS

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Negzana

I'm disappointed how the situation with Nazuna and Vshojo played out but it's kind of be to expected. They take an absolute menhera girl that's incapable of fixing her situation without fucking herself and other people over and is who was one of the more prudish members of Hololive and put her in a corpo known for extremely degenerate coomerbait streamers frot with catty drama and backstabbing. I liked the character, I like Kson/Coco, but this all just looks bad on everyone involved. Kson was a terrible judge of character, Rushia is mentally incapable of doing something smart or positive, and Vshojo is a whole is a black hole of toxicity.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Found a video essay on Rin Penrose.
I don't IdolEN, I wanna assume they hit it well and managed to get into a saturated market already tapped and drained by Holo and Niji, but a part of me can't shake the idea that this is probably just Idol throwing around their old baron's worth of shekels to make it seem like they are bigger than they actually are.

From an outsider's pov, it does feel like they really throw out money a lot, most obvious was when they hire a lot of (popular?) indies to react to their most recent debuts.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Ina of the Wild™ Collection by Ninomae Ina'nis

Ina of the Wild™.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

I keep repeating this whenever the topic gets brought up because it doesn't seem to change, but she farmed a shitload of subs off of shorts and the audience isn't really translating at all. She has almost twice the subs as Vesper, she's about to hit 400k, and Vesper is at around 215k, and yet his CCV is generally way higher, and he makes a bit more supachat money, even with his man debuff. Ok, well >hololive, but compared to Phase Connect, she's Tenma's youtube-tier in other numberfagging areas, even though she has 4 times the subscribers, and Tenma is primarily on twitch. Not gonna compare to Pippa because Pippa is a fucking anomaly and she gets retarded CCVs and supas for her sub count.

Rin is still fantastic, and you should watch her regardless.
I think it's worth pointing out the value of the subs from shorts though. As with a lot of smaller vtubers, what ultimately kills them is just fading into irrelevance and being able to hit the youtube algorithm can make or break their career. While Rin's subs from shorts didn't transfer over too well, it did shine a light on her and exposed her to a lot more viewers. For one of the big two (Niji/Holo), this isn't that big of a deal because there's always a light shone on them but this is huge for a smaller corp.

It's likely why they just threw money at indies to do watchalongs for Gen 2. It wasn't so much to get people to watch those watchalongs and thus the streams but to get the algorithm recommend Gen 2 stuff to people who either watch those indies or watch people adjacent to those indies. It's pretty much one big game to play the algorithm. It'll be interesting to see how it all turns out over the next two months.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Beryl doing a karaoke before her graduation on June 26th.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Why is Syndsnap there? Wtf does she have to do with VShojo?? Someone should ask Hime Hajime, maybe she'll know.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Oh boy! Raki is gonna do a Guerrilla Zatsu in 10 minutes.

Seems like the PixelLink girls already have their raid perms, Chiaki just wrapped up her stream and raided Raki.

Sena raided the raccoon!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I just discovered the fat bitches are still angry about the Pippa/Nyaru stream, from JULY LAST YEAR.

Archive

FAT BITCHES SHOULDN'T BE TRYING TO BE IDOLS.
Maybe they could put an effort into not being fat, like Nyaru's been doing for a while now... aw Hell naw, eets all PIBBA'S FAULT REEEEEEEEEEE :pathetic:
New schedule for Panko

[a]

FOTM games with Only Up! and the new Chilla's Art game Night Security on Monday and Wednesday.
Metal Gear Rising and Cooking (Potential Carbonara) stream as well on Thursday and Saturday.

> MGR
We hooked the Panko. :smugmoona:

I only need to see Kson wearing the maid outfit, I don't care about anything or anyone else.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

I can finally watch this video

Since we are probably the only people who would ever wish you a happy birthday.
Nolan, sincerely, happy birthday.

Negzana

I am not exactly a big fan of Rushinekozuna and I know she's a pretty big trainwreck of a human being but it's still kind of sad to see her flounder in Vshojo. I want to see her get on her feet and there never seems to be a chance. I guess the future of JAV e-whore is the only one for her which is a shame. Hope she finds someone as insane as her IRL and she finds happiness.

I can finally watch this video

Opsec? Never heard of it

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Thanks, probably, I think.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Okay no need to make me feel bad for the little bastard. Happy birthday Nolan.
Opsec? Never heard of it
Is this a joke? If so, 2/10.
If not, how?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom