"That's OK! I'd love having someone watch me pee huhHUHUHUHAh!"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I remember her getting raided! Do you know which Gura it was? We saw several in streams yesterday. But the best one......Clip tax

Caught in 720p we can watch @superduper get cucked by a Gura cosplayer over and over forever :menhera: I hope Remi takes her up on the the offer though.

She also proposed to Lia. Don't think she caught Pippa though. Kinda wish she did.

I think there is too little you can do the company is British so maybe you can ask someone from there about how copyright works?
If you even try to do something noteworthy GunRun will use his ninjas to silence u very easily
View attachment 31386
Fuck these cunts.

Found a video essay on Rin Penrose.
I don't IdolEN, I wanna assume they hit it well and managed to get into a saturated market already tapped and drained by Holo and Niji, but a part of me can't shake the idea that this is probably just Idol throwing around their old baron's worth of shekels to make it seem like they are bigger than they actually are.

Idol is a good example of throwing money at a problem (strategically) for it to go away. The problem being that this is a new corporation trying to get people to watch their talents which is one of the main problems with Vtubers. Can't watch a Vtuber if you don't know they exist.

You should watch Rin, she's a weirdo, and from what I've learned, freaks attract other freaks. Also the streams with her mom are often fun.
I think I like her mom more than her but that seems ot be a trend with Vtuber moms.

This hurts more than you can possibly imagine.

I dont get this.

I think it's worth pointing out the value of the subs from shorts though. As with a lot of smaller vtubers, what ultimately kills them is just fading into irrelevance and being able to hit the youtube algorithm can make or break their career. While Rin's subs from shorts didn't transfer over too well, it did shine a light on her and exposed her to a lot more viewers. For one of the big two (Niji/Holo), this isn't that big of a deal because there's always a light shone on them but this is huge for a smaller corp.
Shorts works somewhat. Punkaloppi hit 300,000 subs in about a month and she is at around 500k

Gundo Mirei from NijiJP is graduating on the 21st

Days without a niji yab: 0

WHAT THE FUCK

Clip Tax:
Pippa Rage Rant

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I don't speak Nippon, but I sure as shit heard "World Baseball" in there. We need a translation stat.
The video is her formal apology for the baseball comment stuff, the usual corpo-language shit and it has no correlation to the graduation announcement as she didn't mention it here

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I don't speak Nippon, but I sure as shit heard "World Baseball" in there. We need a translation stat.
only found an translation for the graduation announcement from /vt/
1687151863019030.jpg

Jealous

Lurker

Kalion

:)
it has no correlation to the graduation announcement
I'm sure there's nothing to both this video and the graduation announcement being posted at the exact same time.

No Name

I can finally watch this video

1 year closer to death, congratulations Nolan!

This hurts a bit, Gundo was one of the vtubers that got me into the scene, after my initial Holo-introduction.
Her 3d stream with Otogibara Era will always have a special place in my heart.

UberSoldat

Had a feeling this was going to be the outcome, it's hard not to feel extremely frustrated in her situation.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The bracku companyuu fears the tardrage of the baseball fan

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Proctor's gonna have a good time when he wakes up :whatastory:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Proctor's gonna have a good time when he wakes up :whatastory:
It's clearly his fault in the first he should invest in uppers it would prevent these terrible things from happening

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I guess it was expected that something like this would happen considering how big baseball is in Japan and NijiKoshien being Nijisanji's most watched event in the year. Still sucks very hard man. It was just a joke wtf.
View attachment 31426
"pleased to announce"
Going to need someone that speaks moonrunes to tell me how fucked the google translation is.
it is a mistranslation, the tone of the announcement is very formal.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

1687152753619.png

"pleased to announce"
Going to need someone that speaks moonrunes to tell me how fucked the google translation is.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I refuse to believe there isn’t more at play then just a joke making fun of a sport.

Because that’s ridiculous on a whole other level

RiverBear

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
It's been up for only 37 minutes and it's already been viewed 2.8 million times. This is going to cause some serious waves.
1687153069686.png

hylic

I'll miss this compulsive lying whore a lot. I don't like that Gundou antis are given a win for their psychotic behavior. It's bad for the community to reward that kind of thing.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Nijisanji moment. They must be culling the horde so they can make room for seven billion more. This also cannot be just about sport, if it is they can go fuck themselves... Actually, they can go do that last one either way

I can finally watch this video

Happy Birthday old man

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Edit: The clip has since been deleted but it's from the same stream as this one:

Man seeing this clip, forgot how wholesome KanaCoco streams is. :depressedtako:

Shame, but it won't hurt the bottom line for Niji. They have countless of people ready to replace her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'll miss this compulsive lying whore a lot. I don't like that Gundou antis are given a win for their psychotic behavior. It's bad for the community to reward that kind of thing.
Who needs integrity and talent protection when you make bank off a bunch of unstable men who pander to chinese fujos

And Selen being great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom