General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
VShojo released the Maid Cafe Collab Video and Nazuna isn't in it.

Not to be rude but she would make them all look unreasonably fat by comparison. Not to be mean, but there's no way any of those women would want to ever be seen near Mikeneko in the flesh, being that they all have least 2x as much body fat despite most of them being shorter. Not that there's anything wrong with a more comfortable life style for these other Vhoejos, other then Nazuna that is: But it would confuse the fans. They would be completely discombobulated thinking "I can see why these other almost average looking women would want to use Vtuber avatars, by why is this whispy fey like creature here?"
:mikothumbsl:Did I call someone's Oshi Fat? I want you to know I made like 12 typos but I nailed discombobulated in 1 shot.

niggaphil

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Not to be rude but she would make them all look unreasonably fat by comparison. Not to be mean, but there's no way any of those women would want to ever be seen near Mikeneko in the flesh, being that they all have least 2x as much body fat despite most of them being shorter. Not that there's anything wrong with a more comfortable life style for these other Vhoejos, other then Nazuna that is: But it would confuse the fans. They would be completely discombobulated thinking "I can see why these other almost average looking women would want to use Vtuber avatars, by why is this whispy fey like creature here?"
:mikothumbsl:Did I call someone's Oshi Fat? I want you to know I made like 12 typos but I nailed discombobulated in 1 shot.
You may not have called my oshi fat and those typos don't exist, but this does bother me. It's not wrong, but still.
I now ask that you face the wall.:amegunl:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Holy crap, grats proctor with your first VTUBER ON MAIN posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One more step towards your dream!

Yeah, she's the very first one to post here. Mmm hmm.

I just discovered the fat bitches are still angry about the Pippa/Nyaru stream, from JULY LAST YEAR.

Archive

Aesthetically imperfect women are going to be more likely to succeed as vtubers than in the idol industry, and they'll have to sell less of their bodies/souls to do it. So yes, I think that vtubers and the vtuber industry are better than traditional idols and the idol industry in a few ways. If the argument here is that the Japanese idol industry should change to be more accepting of overseas standards of beauty, well, that seems mighty imperialist of them.

This hurts more than you can possibly imagine.

I don't recognize the streamer nor the corpo. Care to elaborate why this is bad?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Gundo Mirei from NijiJP is graduating on the 21st

Days without a niji yab: 0

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Remember the Japs stole baseball from us Americans. I will summon the ghost of Pedro Martinez to bean every living baseball player right in the face

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why do the few Nijis I give a shit about end up graduating.
:depressedtako:
Atleast Vshoujo JP has a worthy candidate to replace MikeRushiaZuna

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I genuinely don't think the baseball joke is the main reason for her graduation although if they wanted to it could be one of the reasoning
This is the same girl who said she wouldn't be joining the idol-esque path if niji had asked her to

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

RiverBear

RIP Mirei.
She was too yab for Niji anyways

I genuinely don't think the baseball joke is the main reason for her graduation although if they wanted to it could be one of the reasoning
This is the same girl who said she wouldn't be joining the idol-esque path if niji had asked her to
To be fair, this was her 3rd (?) strike so maybe Niji decided she was too much effort to keep around.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sucks about Gundo

Have a rare unarchived Sona karaoke she's got a good voice

And since this will be nuked
Case in point for her voice after

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
never forget when gundo cucked matsuri

Kalion

:)

You mean the one who got Zaion-style-fired a month ago?
I fucking called it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Baseball schizos are a scary bunch.

I don't speak Nippon, but I sure as shit heard "World Baseball" in there. We need a translation stat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom