"WTF I thought his name was 'Dark Vader', not 'darth'. Who the heck is 'darth'? What kind of name is 'darth'. Don't laugh, stop laughing!"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Ant-Hime is in the process of uploading the video to her Rumble channel. As I type this her channel is still empty, so that video might be taking a very long time to process, but hopefully it will appear there eventually.

Ping @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka

Edit: The video is now available:

Good video but i could only watch it in 10 minute increments because her voice is annoying as shit.
Where the fuck does this idiot live where 5'7 is the common height for children? Norway??

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Chiaki will be playing Recettear.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Somewhat Pippa related so I am posting it here.

This is a smaller Vtuber Pippa raided about half a year ago (helped her get over 600subs which opened her up to monetization). She went to Offkai cosplaying as Gawr Gura and met up with Lia during her Walk-Along thing on the convention floor (basically they strapped a stick with a tablet on a roomba).

Honestly its a very sweet chain of tweets and I hope the rabbit reads it all.

STUFF

archive
111.png
222.jpg
333.png
444.png555.png666.png777.png888.png999.png
1111111.jpg

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cracked singing-spider coversong.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Vshojo's Zentreya is being attacked on twitter for doing a test stream on Kick.

archive

Some have compared it to Hogwarts Two. If you don't mind him, Rev did a vid on it

Capture1.JPG
And as we've seen happen a million times in the past, this is exactly why Zen is having to put out an explanation and drop 2k to try and appease the retards. One wrong step, and these fuckers will turn on you, claiming they feel unsafe while sitting in the comfort and safety of their first-world homes.

Open the front door to your house and invite everyone around in, Zen. Then try appeasing every single one of them. See how easy it is for them to turn on you and fuck your space up once you misstep in their eyes.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Does anyone know if this was an official, scheduled panel at OffKai, or just an informal thing? I'd be surprised if something like that were on the official program, but maybe I shouldn't be.
There were a couple 18+ panels at the con

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

SO CUUUTE
:holohag::hololove:

edit: I guess I'll have to try to "first time watching" another time. It ended almost right after I posted this.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Sounds like something a short person would say...

Hey, I'm just trying to look out for the short niggas out there. They have it rough.

AND NOT THAT SHORT, THE SICK BASTARD.

Ant Hime

Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.

Attachments

• YouTube copyright.png
    YouTube copyright.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 154

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Somewhat Pippa related so I am posting it here.

This is a smaller Vtuber Pippa raided about half a year ago (helped her get over 600subs which opened her up to monetization). She went to Offkai cosplaying as Gawr Gura and met up with Lia during her Walk-Along thing on the convention floor (basically they strapped a stick with a tablet on a roomba).

Honestly its a very sweet chain of tweets and I hope the rabbit reads it all.

I remember her getting raided! Do you know which Gura it was? We saw several in streams yesterday. But the best one......Clip tax

Caught in 720p we can watch @superduper get cucked by a Gura cosplayer over and over forever :menhera: I hope Remi takes her up on the the offer though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.
How much did you vet the guy claiming to know Froot and Bettel?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Thought I recognised this guy. It's not Vtuber related, but you guys might get a kick out of a previous take:

View attachment 31287
Twitter link is still up, even after all this time.
i'd really like to know what fantasy world he lives in where the women are 6ft+ tall and tower over normal women and move there

Wow what a fucking :WHORE!!!:, it's bad enough she hast to cheat on her deployed husband now she has to cheat the youtube copyright system? I guess old habits die hard!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

SO CUUUTE
:holohag::hololove:

edit: I guess I'll have to try to "first time watching" another time. It ended almost right after I posted this.

Nolan has been watching a lot of HoloJP recently which is fine. But if I'm watching a Subaru stream and see a comment along the lines of "Wow duck so cute hahaha!" I'm going to impale myself in Minecraft :gunpeko:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Nolan has been watching a lot of HoloJP recently which is fine. But if I'm watching a Subaru stream and see a comment along the lines of "Wow duck so cute hahaha!" I'm going to impale myself in Minecraft :gunpeko:
I've spotted him twice now in the wild. You'll be having fun and you'll just see LMAAAOOO scroll by.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom