"I am Sena Bonbon resident DIYer at FlaVR and today we are gonna review your sins"Sena Bonbon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

feed your chuubas by throne or lose your architect posting privileges

your move, @God's Strongest Sanalite

One even joked there were probably going to be three or four Twitlongers about it or something like that.

After seeing all that is Offkai, the badge pronouns, the rules & regulations including masking in the year of our lord 2023, how the staff reacted to tech issues, I feel like this is less of a joke from them and more of a warning.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Final Ina stream before the concert (she's on break for a family trip or something after today):

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
feed your chuubas by throne or lose your architect posting privileges

your move, @God's Strongest Sanalite
If Mozu needs feeding I'd gladly fly out to whatever part of the east coast she's in and cook her a 3 course meal everyday. My goal would be to get her as big as the love I hold for her :architect::sanasmile:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Final Ina stream before the concert (she's on break for a family trip or something after today):

I've been abused by weeks of zelda and nintendo games, I feel nothhing now.
:depressedtako:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Kek'd

View attachment 31273

Archive (not mine)

A literally who, of course, but I did get a kick out of it.
Thought I recognised this guy. It's not Vtuber related, but you guys might get a kick out of a previous take:

Ey0CJcGUYAEMpSN.jpg

Twitter link is still up, even after all this time.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I've been abused by weeks of zelda and nintendo games, I feel nothhing now.
:depressedtako:
Please look forward to her Diablo IV streams once the other girls got it out of their system (until Season One)

Kalion

:)

MyName

httn

Hag enthusiast

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Thought I recognised this guy. It's not Vtuber related, but you guys might get a kick out of a previous take:

View attachment 31287
Twitter link is still up, even after all this time.
I hate the "coded" shit so fucking much. A whole movement about being who you "really" want to be and deciding that for yourself going "Actually, WE get to decide what you are." fucking disgusts me to my core.
People like that make sane people ashamed to enjoy the TV shows they rip their profile pics from

The Owl House was great it does not deserve these idiots as fans

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

I come back to this every so often because it is just heart shattering
She blamed herself well over a year after the incident
She saw all the harassment Coco got and just kept thinking, its all because of me
She finally saw Coco, probably the person she looks up to and follows the most in the whole company, graduate and wanted to graduate with her but she was talked out of it by Coco and Kanatan
And even 6 months after Cocos graduation, she still believed that its all her fault.
She tries to Honor her Senpai on the day she debuted and wants to sing her song, only to completely break down hearing it and violently sobbing during the whole duration of the song.

Imagine being a 20 year old, fresh out of Highschool and you meet an amazing person and friend and role-model, and then you fuck up, and your role-model sticks out her neck for you.
And she gets harassed for your mistake, so much that the person you believe to be all strong and proud, breaks down in tears. Must be awful to see the person you admire the most being attacked for your fault and there is nothing you can do for her.
View attachment 31254View attachment 31255

Haachama, despite being very young, has lived through quite a lot, but has always come out stronger for it.
Thats why I continue to believe in the Worldwide Strongest Idol. She will be back. View attachment 31256

HAACHAMA LOVE

Something I was wondering
Ame isnt known to be much of a singer and doesn't have stage dreams like Calli or Kiara or recently even Gura
yet she does the most Karaoke streams in her Gen
also what is the purpose of karaoke streams as her roommate?
I get doing stuff as your RM you cant do with Holo, but why just a karaoke? She could get much more views if she did them as Ame

I hate chat. And I hate everyone who participates in chat. Everyone who is a regular chatter in anyones stream is just a attentionwhore, no better than Yamanbas who write in all caps dumb or ara ara beggers in chat.
And Twitch actively encourages and demands that behaviour, and I just cant stand it.
Youtube chat is much more passive and I enjoy that.
I want to watch the streamer, not streamer and chat interacting.

Also garbage UI, Player, and mobile experience is crap

:autismvortex:
I would love to see it

No, thats Haachama

I disagree.

This song is so incredly cute but also never leaves my head after I listen to it once

:sanasmile:

Apparently Flares endurance to 1 million stream was the 2nd most superchatted stream since September 2021 (so excluding Coco graduation)

Altare of Tempus is working towards a real podcast that will also go up on Spotify

I hate faggots like him so much
Trauma posting and then even tagging the talent

Kiara is too damn kindhearted to even respond to a femboy like that, but thats just how she is

I cant wait for this guy to finally do a flip

Wigger News:

She is hinting at getting a new sponsored outfit, similar to blue Korone from Sega

She is also considering using her 2 Million wish for a whole overhaul of her 3D model

Kiara clip tax:

Later in the stream she wonders if Chicken Sex is just a violent as Duck sex and proceeds to look it up

I can't speak for Coco being the person Haachama looked up to the most, but I know Coco on multiple occasions said that Haachama was her reason for applying to work at Hololive in the first place (not necessarily as a streamer). And I do know Haachama has also stated she was jealous of Coco because of her English as up until that point she was the most proficient member. So they definitely had a very complex relationship, to say the least.

Edit: The clip has since been deleted but it's from the same stream as this one:

Last edited:

Negzana

It's probably going to end in the next hour but Kaela's been basically going on a world tour. She's been in underwater temples, deep darks, the end, woodland mansions, jungle temples, and now the nether. Actually a very diverse stream and a nice breather from the 6 hour netherite grinding streams.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The cutest rose is playing the new FOTM rage game.

In honor of father's day, chat told her that Genghis Khan was the top father and had the most kids in history.
Not knowing it was due to the thousands of women he raped, she thinks he's a chad.

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
> Any female under 5'7" is paedophile coded
Nigga that's like over half the irl population, even in countries of relative giants. Complete dumbass quotes like that are how you get written off even if you do have a good point to make.
"Must be 6 foot"
"Must be 5 foot 7"
Man this height thing is getting out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom