"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
View attachment 29947
View attachment 29949

The fact that Cover hasn't made this an official troupe is a crime against humanity.
In light of the recent discussion here: That was not Mumei dancing. I would doubt Kiara too, but if she hasn't said that it wasn't her, I suppose I'll believe it. Pre-edit: The second song Kiara's movement felt more 'Kiara' than in the first song. I think the first one just looked weird for everyone, like it was sped up or something.
Come on, get it right; shirako is fish semen, not fish testes.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
In light of the recent discussion here: That was not Mumei dancing. I would doubt Kiara too, but if she hasn't said that it wasn't her, I suppose I'll believe it. Pre-edit: The second song Kiara's movement felt more 'Kiara' than in the first song. I think the first one just looked weird for everyone, like it was sped up or something.

Come on, get it right; shirako is fish semen, not fish testes.
I think it's both, it tubes and stuff full of fish stuff.

cucurut

What I find interesting is that they originally planned 6 characters but finished at 5.
1686512333572.png
(t - a)
Has artist ghosted? Or was late? Or maybe they had to adjust budget?
:confusedshuba:

Comparison with idol
1667158166386163714_1.jpg1667159008195629059_1.jpg
1667879496270368768_1.jpg

PixelLink made me realize just how much I dislike the idol designs. That's cool talents can design models, but something has not worked. Probably not enough pushback to loosely thrown ideas and comments by talents.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Gonna need a replay, did Airi just say Amber? :whatastory:I mean, it's kind of dum to call your persona nearly the same name, but Airi....
vid incoming E

hold up is ember's real name amber? come on she can't be that retarded, I do sometimes call her amber though :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I don't know.

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Holy Shit is Lottie an Axe-o-Lotle girl? Oh she is Lottie cute. I like the mecha girl too. Actually this trailer and design over all is more impressive then the Idol one. Not that it matters in the long run but just saying. Maybe it's a new meta to hire the same people to upset the competition by making them less available, like with Shiina's poached editors and such?

When Pippa sees this girl....oh she's in danger...

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Gonna need a replay, did Airi just say Amber? :whatastory:I mean, it's kind of dum to call your persona nearly the same name, but Airi....
vid incoming E

View attachment 29990
hold up is ember's real name amber? come on she can't be that retarded, I do sometimes call her amber though :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Fauna leading Bae through a deep dive of the pony fandom. Pretty please.

I don't even care if it's on stream. She can provide cliff notes on Discord, and Bae can then cover her despair in her next zatsu.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Plenty of vtubers have accidentally called themselves or each other by their real first names.
Its not the worst idea in the world to use a variation of your first name or a nickname others use if you can't keep track of your persona kayfabe.

Not-Username

On the topic of "cheating" somehow the fox joins in with a bit

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Ah, a Woman learns about Women

View attachment 29979
Oh please, like she's never been on PULL or lolcow before. It's a right of passage for internet addicted femcels to shit talk online.
I am honestly surprised more vtubers don't just roomie with each other. Most of indies knew each other for years, some even before vtubing was a thing. They frequently have issues with other people they have to live with, either parents or groupmates from university. They struggle with being isolated and not talking to people irl. Obviously just because you get along online doesn't mean you will get along offline. But a chance of being bad beats the definitive current shithole.
Would you willingly room with someone who has mold in their room and doesn't bathe regularly?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She can't pronounce "thh" sounds e.g. "this thing" becokes "Dis ding".Wouldn't think too hard about her butchering the English language.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Some nephalim singing before her cover drops, come watch my oshi pls

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
More Lisa news I just saw. Seems like something bad happened with some of her friends and ended up getting banged up pretty good. The chipped tooth sucks given her concert at Offkai this week.

I want to do bad things to these so called "friends". Stop hurting the sheep.
:annoyedpippa:

Lisa really feels like the kind of woman who gets taken advantage of a lot. She willingly hangs out with Pippa, who cheerfully abuses her trust and makes her cry on stream by telling her all sorts of messed-up stories and getting her to google sus things. Now, that's cute and funny and before any of you think I'm judging Pippa for this, I'd do the same in a heartbeat because it's hilarious. But at the same time it implies a level of gullibility that I see more and more evidence of being a bad thing when granted to people who don't know when lines are crossed, or just don't care about crossing them.

lvl8

vid incoming E

View attachment 29990

The pics around here were named Amber, but I don't actually know, also I don't actually know those are were her for sure, I'm just trusting. I don't think any of us actual want to doxxxxxx anyone, so if that was her "cute", if not, oh.
It seems to be a normal trend in Phase. Ember = Amber, Rie = Rielle

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Wanna see vesper's spear gun? Here it is

Screenshot_20230611-170353_Twitter.jpg
Twitter- Archive

20230611_170343.jpg

Not sure what brand this is did he tell it on stream?

From google images it looks like a jbl 38 but im sure there are experts here who knows better?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Maybe NOW she'll join phase connect, bu-bum Chaaaaaa! (sound of drums)
:fishmandispair:
Only if they have a dental plan that covers preexisting conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom