"This is the worst stream, hangover Build-A-Bear stream explaining Canadian broadcasting laws"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
View attachment 29947
View attachment 29949

The fact that Cover hasn't made this an official troupe is a crime against humanity.
if they make it official people will start expecting it.
honestly outside of certain circumstances just disband official groups entirely fan groups are more fun anyway
There has to be context for that penguin Gura-At-Home vtuber's design. It's so obviously based on Gura's it has to be a joke or something. Even has a trident like weapon. Is this a reincarnation?
honestly removed from context it's a pretty damn generic design (and im including gura) Water Animal so Water Themed Tridents Blue Small rinse repeat. I honestly think they look a lot like petra as well one of her older models.

I think in this case people have a point calling this one a rip off but Gura's only real unique bit of design is the shark mouth hoodie which they wisely did not include,,

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This retard is back at it again with his hot takes.

1686505650602.png

Was doing my research rounds when I noticed this tweet.

Archive
Man formerly mad at Pippa comes around and fully embraces his love for the Yabbit! A reminder that sometimes love triumphs over misinformed anger despite the current clown world status.

So he bitched and moaned at Pippa and then spent the next full month still watching her content? Peak mental illness.

I miss her.

Why do you have to cut me deep today? Fuck, I miss this retard.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Panko playin Pizza Tower

Really surprised to see a squibby Panko show up as a donation animation. I would have figured they would try to distance themselves from anything Yuri adjacent.

Also, Dizzy is being a savage on bird app.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So he bitched and moaned at Pippa and then spent the next full month still watching her content? Peak mental illness.
ilovepippabutMORE.PNG

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh god nonononononononononononononononoonononononononononononononononononononono

Edit : hey @Keniisu congrats for the watch along!

edit 2 : oh shit guys we have an official Idol corp employee on the forum

Screenshot_20230611-143934_Twitter.jpg

Keni can you say hi to Juna for me?

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oh god nonononononononononononononononoonononononononononononononononononononono

Clearly someone at Idolcorp needs to be sent the patreon video of him pissing on a microphone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah, a Woman learns about Women

nan oh no.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Everyone thought Riku was pushing project Nijification on the global populous but it was actually Aviel who was gonna achieve project Jewfication on the vtuber community.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Clearly someone at Idolcorp needs to be sent the patreon video of him pissing on a microphone
So Idol is already courting the loli coomers. What's the next step? Tranny coomers. It's so over bros...

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So Idol is already courting the loli coomers. What's the next step? Tranny coomers. It's so over bros...
Purple girl gots booba though, plus she's probably Chapipi.

E Get the camera @Scoots ! :irysrecording:
A reminder that Airi is returning after her extended break in less than 10 minutes. Please show some love for the pon wolf.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

A reminder that Airi is returning after her extended break in less than 10 minutes. Please show some love for the pon wolf.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I think someone mentioned them before but this small group PixelLink uploaded their debut trailer a bit ago, set for June 16.

FyV_iE7aMAAAEQC.jpg
The familiar artist/mamas here from left to right are:
Nebi Nebu: Enna Alouette
Miuna Usako: Yuko Yurei
Chiaki Katsumi: Fujikura Uruka
Lottie Shinju: None/Unknown (went through their twitter/pixiv and saw mainly Genshin Impact)
Raki Kazuki: Shiena Tachibana (Small corpo JP 2view)

They're all rigged by the same person, Reinly. This is the person who rigged all of Idol Gen 1 and half of Idol Gen 2:
4890142.jpg

Their trailer was also animated by Mochi Kaeri:

These are the same people who did Idol's Gen 2 trailer, which got delayed by a week and a half. They're also the ones that Aviel called unprofessional in Yuko's discord leak.

PixelLink's trailer was also delayed but by a day rather than a week. Safe to assume the animation company was struggling to juggle both projects at once.
FyNs4-rakAM3ZaK.jpg

I don't plan on following them much honestly. I just think it's funny that they hired the same animation company as Idol, the same rigger as Idol and their debut is 2 days after Idol Gen 2.

cucurut

Tenma fallenshadow collab started 40 minutes ago, very kino. Recommended tuning in or watching vod

E:
I think someone mentioned them before but this small group PixelLink uploaded their debut trailer a bit ago, set for June 16.

View attachment 29974
Lottie Shinju: None/Unknown (went through their twitter/pixiv and saw mainly Genshin Impact)

They're all rigged by the same person, Reinly. This is the person who rigged all of Idol Gen 1 and half of Idol Gen 2:
View attachment 29977

These are the same people who did Idol's Gen 2 trailer, which got delayed by a week and a half. They're also the ones that Aviel called unprofessional in Yuko's discord leak.

PixelLink's trailer was also delayed but by a day rather than a week. Safe to assume the animation company was struggling to juggle both projects at once.
View attachment 29973

I don't plan on following them much honestly. I just think it's funny that they hired the same animation company as Idol, the same rigger as Idol and their debut is 2 days after Idol Gen 2.

All these designs are so much better than Idol. How? Just how?

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

View attachment 29974

View attachment 29977

View attachment 29973

Almost another full gen of lolis. I hate this so much

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 29974

View attachment 29977

View attachment 29973

Holy Shit is Lottie an Axe-o-Lotle girl? Oh she is Lottie cute. I like the mecha girl too. Actually this trailer and design over all is more impressive then the Idol one. Not that it matters in the long run but just saying. Maybe it's a new meta to hire the same people to upset the competition by making them less available, like with Shiina's poached editors and such?

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Ah, a Woman learns about Women

View attachment 29979
this fucking whore I swear to god:Mumei-REE:
did self awareness finally got bred out entirely out of most women today because fuck me, you can't be this retarded unless you've been selectively bred to be that retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom