"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Man im really not sure what to think about AI. Like my brain want to destroy them all before they destroy us but my other brain is telling me " thats finally ur chance to have a girlfriend bro imagine "

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Henya hitting all the greatest hits

Archive

Negzana

There has to be context for that penguin Gura-At-Home vtuber's design. It's so obviously based on Gura's it has to be a joke or something. Even has a trident like weapon. Is this a reincarnation?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Tenmas schedule this week. I find it interesting she keeps collabing with chuubas people want to see Pippa collab with

20230611_093550.jpg

cucurut

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Kiara gets it

Shigure Ui gets it too

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I cant believe Moom's Hologra episode stole Froot's iconic "everyone makes mistakes"

Just another case of the large corpo taking everything from the little guy

God's Strongest Dragoon

Kaneko Lumi is live to steal lemons and likely get her ass kicked in Warcraft 3.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lui, Marine & Choco, Lui/Suisei & Holotori were fantastic individual performances. I also appreciate Lui's merch referencing her cooking show with Choco, which is still the greatest thing to come out of HoloX and I'll die on this hill.

And of course, everyone does Yagoo merch presentations since Ina started it, so Lui just had to take it a step further (although I think Great O Khan has done something similar for Subaru, too). I was genuinely wondering about management handcam during a birthday stream until the camera went up.

Kiara must be so over the moon that a Holotori performance finally happened. I get the impression that until Lui appeared, it was basically just her pushing it (and often in a pretty cringy fashion, see Holotalk with Subaru). Lui's addition and the end of the Covid restrictions really helped.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I feel like I've seen the one on the right before, something about being a raging tranny.

Archive

I member when "her" big charity stream had like 2 people drop out and the big main event (fucking amogus collab) had so little views that it was mogged by sleepy and pippa doing a gorilla react to the D&D movie

Edit: i thought they did their big event on the 2nd rather than the 1st but no, so i guess it got mogged by a bigger pippa/sleepy strim, so slightly less funny but still

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wake up babes it's time for Remi! Up so early, hope I don't need a nap at say 3 pst
Edit: Sore throat strikes gain, take care Remi:faunacry:

Go back to sleep babes Remi nija'd me :pippasadl:

Also, regarding the question why did phase weekly show that clip.... maybe #DizzyisHERE is real? :loading:
sowing2.PNG

sowing1.PNG

wellwelll.PNG
Seriously though, Dizzy if you are here somebody still needs to watch the clips first and if the clipper didn't submit it or post it on discord that's a sign there may be something potentially yab.

Last edited:

MyName

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

The next person to post degenerate stuff I've already deleted five fucking times because it's already in the fucking degenerate thread where it fucking belongs is banned for a month.
How was i supposed to know?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

since she's back it's a perfect time to watch her for the first time since subbing

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Wake up babes it's time for Remi! Up so early, hope I don't need a nap at say 3 pst
Edit: Sore throat strikes gain, take care Remi:faunacry:

Go back to sleep babes Remi nija'd me :pippasadl:

Also, regarding the question why did phase weekly show that clip.... maybe #DizzyisHERE is real? :loading:
View attachment 29957
View attachment 29958
View attachment 29959Seriously though, Dizzy if you are here somebody still needs to watch the clips first and if the clipper didn't submit it or post it on discord that's a sign there may be something potentially yab.

She's streaming anyways. You got double ninja'd.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Crossposting here that Cheri is doing a watchalong of the Xbox Games Showcase that is starting in <8mins. Be sure to take discussion of the showcase to the Vidya thread.

Just the Showcase stream

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom