"Stop laughing at my fetishes!"Ange Katrina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Must have family there. If she went there willingly, otherwise, there mist be something wrong with her.
She's a vtuber.
large.png
I'm becoming increasingly suspicious about Proctor's past.
You mean an adult male who enjoys watching My Little Pony? Terrifying, I know.

I didn't actually know there were people dumb enough to believe that everyone proudly calling themselves bronies and holding conventions called bronycon where they brought their family were actually declaring themselves to be attracted to real life horses until Fauna intimated that in Bae's stream today.
Well, maybe not fucking real horses. But if the name Hoppip rings any bells... don't let bronies near your plushies.

There's nothing wrong with kids entertainment that doesn't make the kids parents want to gouge out their eyes, of course. But the fandom...

The fandom has traumatised many a woman indeed.

Limkin

Civ V collab is going to be fun, depending on who is involved. The best time I've had with this game is malding and throwing sandals at each other when playing 2v2 with roommates. Incoming "I WAS 1 TURN AWAY FROM GREAT LIBRARY" screeching

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I think Mumei's Hologra is probably the funniest yet.

Whoever fights printers should see to it that in the process he does not become a printer. And if you gaze long enough into a rabbit hole, the rabbit hole will gaze back into you.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I think Mumei's Hologra is probably the funniest yet.

Yeah, she fit in to the antics better than most of the other EN episodes, and the writers seemed to have a good time with her characteristics.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
And IRyS has an Idol cover coming out! I've been suspecting it ever since it was suggested in a song learning stream and she said something like, "Guys, I already know that song."

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm becoming increasingly suspicious about Proctor's past.

One of my best friends in the early 2010's was an incredibly dedicated griefer of TF2 brony communities and I absorbed a remarkable amount of memes from that era purely by osmosis.

Stunned But Dumb

I kind of assumed everyone's had a couple of brony fans, closeted or not. Two of my anime friends back in the day were big bronies. I tried one episode for them and couldn't care and usually tuned them out when they started talking about it, but I know what "20% cooler" is... I think.

I also remember when the fandom kind of exploded in anger because one of the main characters powered up or something.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Is it just me or can I not tell the difference between Magni 1.0 and 1.5 ?

If you held a gun to my head and asked me to describe the differences from memory I couldn't tell you what the differences are, but even just seeing the stills that have been posted there's something to how his face looks now that seems more defined.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
@CalciumAnimal the Beanie Baby Divorce photos are one of the all-time hilarious images. I think that was at the end of the Dot Com boom, right?

Side note: apparently in 2021 they released a BB that all profit went to an Autism charity. Someone knows their audience, haha.

As for MLP:FIM, I do agree that it's quite good. It's a great kids show, and if Internet Culture hadn't over taken it, it'd probably be cemented as a new, long-term toy market among the female demographic. Basically, She-ra or Barbie in construction. It's still going, but seems to have fallen off a good bit. But I think what really did the series in had more to do with the fact that FIM is the 4th(?) gen. So there was a pre-existing group of people that could latch onto it far too easily, especially since it was a popular, girl-targeted product. Which is probably the real Red Flag around the "Brony" movement.
yeah it was near the end of the .com boom. I remember seeing videos of people actually trying to kill each other over these fucking plush dolls Keeping in mind i own like 4-5 of them as gifts from family they are good quality i think not that i'm an expert

It's actually ended the thing your looking at as a continuation is A New Generation which is supposedly a continuation but having seen all of season 1 it's mostly just making passing references to FIM ive been blind deaf and dumb to any season past that so maybe they course corrected but it seems like a continuity reboot and a none sensical one.

Fine let me don the hat of a Ponyfan once more and elaborate and prove I am the most autistic
FIM actually had a definite ending episode while i don't remember the specifics the general gist is literally seeing where everyone ends up it is a fairly good emotional send off to people invested in however many seasons of development they had including some prominent side characters an excellent decision for a show that grew fans around it's characters and pretty much say "yup twitard spakle sure did a great job ruling for the next aburd amount of time" keeping in mind shes a literal immortal now and god queen alicorn of the relam so it's implied a super long time.

In comes the new series (skipping over the fucking weird chibi show they did) MLP:A New Generation (what a title too scared to call it THE next generation) having watched the movie that serves as an intro and it's a time skip I don't recall howmany years they state but it's not long enough to account for 4-5 immortals running around one of which was specifically tasked with upkeep of the peasantry now everything fucked up somehow the pony "tribes" are divided they all practice Literal racism (and while they never say racism specifically they do focus alot on it) and the kingdoms are crap holes filled with liars and scoundrels

This is not necessarily a bad thing but it's also baffling how did we get from Golden Age of ponyworld to everyone has a shank with your name on it It does aknowlage that the previous generation happened (opening with the protagonist playing pretend as the previous group as well as some other continuity nods) but i know that season 1 just basically ignores the big plot in the room ignoring it in the movie was fine as it seems like it would be better for a season long plot but the season ignores it too

And now your making me want to go and check if they ever did anything with it or at least brough back John De Lancy as Q Discord

Edit: the TV series is actually called Make your Mark and apparently ignores FIM due to some fuckery involving the movie and basically the writers being told to just tell self contained stories ???

Last edited:

No Name

One of my best friends in the early 2010's was an incredibly dedicated griefer of TF2 brony communities and I absorbed a remarkable amount of memes from that era purely by osmosis.
"I swear, it was my friend, he's the one who bought the plushies, bodypillows, toys, jars, saddle, blu-rays, posters, and stickers. He just happened to leave it all here after a party, I swear!"

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Two events are happening right now.

VSpo 3D with Toto, Nazuna, and Hinano

For the ojisans, Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria's new outfit reveal.

Tsukushi Aria NEW OUTFIT.png
She also released a cover song.

Last edited:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Negzana

In the upcoming battle of hags between Kaela's MC grinding and Lui's birthday stream I don't know who to choose but my heart tells me the autistic blacksmith

Kaelove
sample_b985e8659659d23493856b2afeea57090205b277.jpg

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Lui birthday live starting now!

Blessed birthday art from Kakage-papa

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It's time to gorillawawawawa with Jelly.

The liveposting thread is also up if you want to join in.

Negzana

Thanks Holodex for existing, three-way between Jelly (Closet hag), Kaela (hagsmith), and Lui's birthday which...

Hag love.PNG

Too much, I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack from all the :holohag::hololove:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
She explained in the pinned tweet, she wants to go for a more traditional music show than a live:
View attachment 29944
View attachment 29945

The commercials and pre-performance interview segments all give off that feel too. Lui put a lot of thought into this for sure.
The first sentence refers to a glitch that hid her waiting room from Holodex and the Holopro schedule site, which has since been fixed.

With a group name like Sexy Sensitive Senshi, I really shouldn't be surprised they chose Ifuudoudou. :irysyabairys:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And IRyS has an Idol cover coming out! I've been suspecting it ever since it was suggested in a song learning stream and she said something like, "Guys, I already know that song."

She also has a Splatoon collab with the usual suspects in a little over half an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom