"My mind is very very a lot of damage desu"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
One of the first times I truly realized that, collective, the Internet had gone too far. It's been downhill since then.
Hate to break it to you, but it has been downhill ever since it evolved from a bunch of nerds talking on BBS in the early 90s.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Archive

20230610_202334.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
You mean an adult male who enjoys watching My Little Pony? Terrifying, I know.

I didn't actually know there were people dumb enough to believe that everyone proudly calling themselves bronies and holding conventions called bronycon where they brought their family were actually declaring themselves to be attracted to real life horses until Fauna intimated that in Bae's stream today.

Attention asylum staff we seem to have a lost child wandering the premises. If you are a visitor here to see an inmate, first off why, and second your child will be waiting in the reception offices. Please be sure to stop by and claim your child when you leave so Nolan doesn't eat it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
I feel like I've seen the one on the right before, something about being a raging tranny.

Archive

Yeah that's MarinaVT, a tranny who founded a literally gay VTuber company called VT Rainbow. Was one of the ones crying loudly about the Hogwarts bullshit, along with their entire fag group of cancel culture keyboard warriors.

SomeRando

Yeah that's MarinaVT, a tranny who founded a literally gay VTuber company called VT Rainbow. Was one of the ones crying loudly about the Hogwarts bullshit, along with their entire fag group of cancel culture keyboard warriors.

Also don't forget that "she" held a trans awareness/support stream with several pro-trans vtubers like Trickywi, Punkalopi, and "WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY" Froot like a day after a FTM tranny in Tennessee murdered children at a Christian school, very tasteful considering the children hadn't even been buried yet and they were worried about "trans backlash".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Also don't forget that "she" held a trans awareness/support stream with several pro-trans vtubers like Trickywi, Punkalopi, and "WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY" Froot like a day after a FTM tranny in Tennessee murdered children at a Christian school, very tasteful considering the children hadn't even been buried yet and they were worried about "trans backlash".
Didn't punkalopi drop out of that along with a bunch of others?

Made a hefty clip of the entire call with diabetes inducing sleepy Airi
Set to premiere later at 3pm pst

SomeRando

Didn't punkalopi drop out of that along with a bunch of others?

Made a hefty clip of the entire call with diabetes inducing sleepy Airi
Set to premier later at 3pm pst

I don't know, I didn't watch it. I just remember Marina made a tweet and it showed several different vtubers. The tweet's still up and also archived but they limited who could respond to it so it was just a circlejerk of "yaaaaas kweeen" and "fuck transphobes" and other vapid platitudes.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I really hope there'll be some bitch tears on twitter afterwards about how it was transphobia that saw the M&G go off to a largely empty room and not, in fact, no one wants to really meet either of them because they don't matter.

I hope someone in the audience shit talks Marina live though, that'd be pretty funny, but in an ironic twist of alphabet mafia support none of the attendees will have balls in the first place.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Another Pippa hater coming out of the woodworks. Interestingly though they seem to have been a fan at one point.

Archive

Archive

Was doing my research rounds when I noticed this tweet.

Archive
Man formerly mad at Pippa comes around and fully embraces his love for the Yabbit! A reminder that sometimes love triumphs over misinformed anger despite the current clown world status.

Edit: Also Pippa liked the tweet within minutes. Yabbit's been ego searching tonight!

SomeRando

Was doing my research rounds when I noticed this tweet.

Archive
Man formerly mad at Pippa comes around and fully embraces his love for the Yabbit! A reminder that sometimes love triumphs over misinformed anger despite the current clown world status.

It was finished, Dylan had won the war against himself. He loved pink rabbit. :smugpipi:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For anyone who wasn't watching the stream, during the few seconds between putting up her ending screen and raiding Dizzy she was hot mic'ing and it sounded an awful lot like cry-gasping. Shit sucks and I hope she gets better.
Dude this fucking kills me inside reading about it. She did get Covid right? Or am I just imagining things? Could be a side effect form getting that shit. I doubt its permanent and she should probably just chill and work on it to get it back to 100%.

She did have some shitty cough a long time ago.

Abi Kadabura said she shat her pants before stream, has "wide feet" on her "likes" list of her presentation, and has talked about making videos featuring her farting. Ah.
Yikes

Marina is part of the "everything that's wrong" with Vtubers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I don't know, I didn't watch it. I just remember Marina made a tweet and it showed several different vtubers. The tweet's still up and also archived but they limited who could respond to it so it was just a circlejerk of "yaaaaas kweeen" and "fuck transphobes" and other vapid platitudes.

Lopi is out of the troon collab. I wonder what happened.

Yup she did

PekoWick

I don't know what's happening but choco received atleast 8k gifted membership

Edit : gifted membership train is not stopping its 9k+ gifted membership now.

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I remember when MLP:Friendship is Magic first started to pop off. So, went and watched it. I can definitely see why it would have a multi-level audience, though it was still very much a children's show. Then I found out what a Brony is. One of the first times I truly realized that, collective, the Internet had gone too far. It's been downhill since then.

Fauna isn't old enough for the big craze period, but they very much has stuck around since then. Going through several cycles, and girls still like them, especially with branding deals. Funkopops ended up being beanie babies round 2, lol.

Reminds me of a conversation I had about 2 years ago. A guy, who was already decently successful, was going to get a lump payout for some reason I forget. He was thinking about putting like 50k into Crypto mining. I managed to talk him out of it and into his second idea, which was a smoke shop. Needless to say, the smoke shop was profitable after 3 months and completely repaid the 70k he'd put into start up in 6 months. And he's opening another one. Lesson? Don't follow trendy BS. Second lesson? If you live in the States, Smoke Shops that aren't skeezy are really solid investments right now.
Oh boy i get to talk about things.

First off MLP:FIM is probably the best modern show out there for little kids (shit like Mr Rogers the Muppet show (especially the movies) or The Street will never be surpassed.) memes aside it is a step above most children's entertainment. And yes I have watched every episode as it came out (point and laugh at me) its not perfect by any means it's not even great (outside of a few standout exceptions) but the bar is so low because of shit like Barney (watch one episode you have watched the entire show) Caillou (teach your kids to whine and bawl every time you don't get your way) or Dora the Explorer (just assume all children are autistic ill let the internet decide that thanks)

Brony's share all the warning labels troons come with ponyfuckers and pedophiles everywhere walk softly carry a big stick or axe anygroup who makes "cupcakes" or "rainbow factory" level fics is a fandom to avoid

\
Beanie Babies are a fine felt/plush friend that makes tonnes of cash off artificial scarcity and have since they first came out and only continue to exist because beanies are the most widely recognized "collectible" item even over shadowing pokemon (most people think of pokemon as a show or games before collectables_ combined with the "we will never make this one again" and your market is entirely driven by FOMO.

the Beanie years were WILD times people assaulting others over a fucking plush doll or toy filled with beans. Madness.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The admins over at Banned VT memes have taken a break from thirstposting about Panko and posting Hololive memes to share a picture of @superduper and her new cat.

I think this might be the first time Rie has made it to banned VT memes since debut. Congratulations, Rie.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@CalciumAnimal the Beanie Baby Divorce photos are one of the all-time hilarious images. I think that was at the end of the Dot Com boom, right?

Side note: apparently in 2021 they released a BB that all profit went to an Autism charity. Someone knows their audience, haha.

As for MLP:FIM, I do agree that it's quite good. It's a great kids show, and if Internet Culture hadn't over taken it, it'd probably be cemented as a new, long-term toy market among the female demographic. Basically, She-ra or Barbie in construction. It's still going, but seems to have fallen off a good bit. But I think what really did the series in had more to do with the fact that FIM is the 4th(?) gen. So there was a pre-existing group of people that could latch onto it far too easily, especially since it was a popular, girl-targeted product. Which is probably the real Red Flag around the "Brony" movement.

Are you Sure?

Is it just me or can I not tell the difference between Magni 1.0 and 1.5 ?

Here's Altare's,

thank you. I had missed my chance at saving it when he was quick to private it for my internet.

SZ 109

Archive:
[youtube-Pipkin Pippa Ch.【Phase Connect】] - You LAUGH You DRINK ! drinking away the pre-con jitters [-bls0SepTiQ][1686445178].mp4

Older archives (newest first):
[youtube-Nayvell Milkdrop Ch.] - 【ABBA KARAOKE】HERE I GO AGAIN~~ [pH-vTIPfx5w][1686274511].mp4 (bad archive)
[youtube-Nayvell Milkdrop Ch.] - DRAW WITH ME !【Nayvell Milkdrop】 [TwSzP8nRqAM][1686191013].mp4

Gofile

Sort by date / filter from the top right.
These archives expire, and aren't proper archives.
Feel free to make a proper reupload.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think Mumei's Hologra is probably the funniest yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom