"Fiction books should really clarify that they're fiction so people with autism don't think it's possible and achievable. Like god damnit, I tried to concentrate so hard so I could have telekinesis like Matilda"Punkalopi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
He's somehow managed to include his back injury in his 1.5 lore, lmao. Definitely one of the better lore bits.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HOLY SHIT! His face looks SOOOOOO much better

Screenshot - 2023-06-10T233445.104.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

I genuinely didn't expect it to take less than ten minutes for you autists to narrow it down to a single floor.
Actually had it down to a room. It's the room at the end of the hall on the eastern side of the floor.
EDIT: After another examination of the neighboring building, it's the 16th floor (there's the ground floor, 6 levels of parking garages, and then 9 floors up).

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh boy the Naruto talk on Bae's stream is going to tickle my autism.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Rie named her cat Somi, a chinese, japanese, korean name

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Australian History Hag is attempting to ROCK AND STONE.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The lunch lady with the big BoBinas is celebrating her partner anniversary

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

apparently it's karaoke day, Magni joining in

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@superduper: Somi (her cat) is an illegal immigrant, she’s not supposed to be here. She’s undocumented.

Figures that the asian woman living in Australia is pro illegal immigration.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper: Somi (her cat) is an illegal immigrant, she’s not supposed to be here. She’s undocumented.

Figures that the asian woman is pro illegal immigration.
BRB gonna call ICE to go to her apartment in Australia.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae: "I've never watched My Little Pony."
Fauna: "Oh... you are better for it."

Fauna: "Do you know what a Brony is?"

:whatastory:

I can't wait for this conversation to be clipped.

Stunned But Dumb

Watching Serina's vod now, good god. She's fantastic. Very cheery and charismatic and that singing voice was lovely. Watching with great interest

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Her full name has yet to be found even with her instagram account known. I looked for a little bit.
I can only assume no ones looked hard enough. shes worked two times as a manager it's just a matter of viewing public employee records and comparing names. unless some weird law makes viewing such records difficult.

who knows i could be the retard here.
>Government building that is likely a city hall with visually distinct front-facing architecture
>Football stadium behind it
>Both of them on the water
>Rooftop parking garage across the street from the city hall
>Greenery inbetween city hall and said parking garage
>At least 2 high-rises in that area
There is A LOT of information in this one photo. I didn't even need to know it was on a lake to figure it out.

Shoutout to Shia LaBeouf for being dumb enough to record his retarded flag so air traffic routes could be used to narrow down his location.
reminder this all culminated with his dumb flag being pointed at a blank featureless wall covered by his dumb flag and people still eventually figured it out by time of day
Actually had it down to a room. It's the room at the end of the hall on the eastern side of the floor.
EDIT: After another examination of the neighboring building, it's the 16th floor (there's the ground floor, 6 levels of parking garages, and then 9 floors up).
You sir scare me.

Tightpinch

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Fauna is in Bae's stream talking about Beanie Babies being from back in her day. Is she actually a :holohag:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Beanie Babies have had several resurgences, especially among people who collect shit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So Juniper Heartstrings just posted an image of her current vacation spot. It's apparently quite a long way from where she lives, so I don't feel bad about asking if anyone knows where this is. That's a lake behind the building. She said she'll probably be sharing other photographs too, so that'll likely add further context.
Why are you trying to dox your oshi?

Stunned But Dumb

Watching because her gen mate told me to and... well... Yeah accurate title. Don't dislike her but I don't know about keeping up with her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom