"I'm trying my best! I'm both Asian and woman!"Lilybelle

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
More Lisa news I just saw. Seems like something bad happened with some of her friends and ended up getting banged up pretty good. The chipped tooth sucks given her concert at Offkai this week.

I want to do bad things to these so called "friends". Stop hurting the sheep.
:annoyedpippa:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

A reminder that Airi is returning after her extended break in less than 10 minutes. Please show some love for the pon wolf.

Excited for her return and for her to play this game. It's going to be a fun stream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
More Lisa news I just saw. Seems like something bad happened with some of her friends and ended up getting banged up pretty good. The chipped tooth sucks given her concert at Offkai this week.

Like is she actually in an abusive relationship

Topo Chico

They "weren't being careful with me ... and ya" "i was there with my friends and umm ya know, like uh, one of my friends has a big personality and she was trying to pick me up and like basically dropped me" " its really that stupid" "the friends I was with abasically uh they dropped me home and were like no no no youre fine you just need to lay down, but I was like passing out because I was bleeding" "when I talked to them the day after, they were at first like, "we thought your tooth was bleeding", then they back peddled"

sounds like shitty drunk friends. their apology was dismissive of them injuring her. drunk idiots not helping pay for her tooth, feels bad man.
e: at least she's young enough to likely be on her parents insurance... fixing a chipped tooth is going to be expensive. man why they gotta bully sheep
e: based other friend took her to urgent care after she faced timed them and freaked em out with all the bleeding n shit

Last edited:

Limkin

I am honestly surprised more vtubers don't just roomie with each other. Most of indies knew each other for years, some even before vtubing was a thing. They frequently have issues with other people they have to live with, either parents or groupmates from university. They struggle with being isolated and not talking to people irl. Obviously just because you get along online doesn't mean you will get along offline. But a chance of being bad beats the definitive current shithole.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Honey, it's time for your ten-hour male-on-stream tech support call.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Last stream I watched from her I remember saying some of her friends were moving away soon, she ended stream early cause she was going to hang out with those friends and some friends of her friends(she was a nervous about meeting them, it was cute). Maybe she became friends of the friends and well they turned out to be those type of assholes who start shit.
edit: well fuck me there's an explanation lol, still fucking assholes.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Spergatory

Early Adopter
They "weren't being careful with me ... and ya" "i was there with my friends and umm ya know, like uh, one of my friends has a big personality and she was trying to pick me up and like basically dropped me" " its really that stupid" "the friends I was with abasically uh they dropped me home and were like no no no youre fine you just need to lay down, but I was like passing out because I was bleeding" "when I talked to them the day after, they were at first like, "we thought your tooth was bleeding", then they back peddled"

sounds like shitty drunk friends. their apology was dismissive of them injuring her. drunk idiots not helping pay for her tooth, feels bad man
I guess the silver lining out of this is that she drops those friends now before shit gets even worse. She does seem to have some good friends that consoled her about it. Lisa seems to have fairly poor luck with friends, this isn't the first time she's lost groups of friends before. Something in the California water must lead to a lot of bitchy people. Hopefully she's more aware and selective in finding friends in the future.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

sounds like shitty drunk friends. their apology was dismissive of them injuring her. drunk idiots not helping pay for her tooth, feels bad man.
e: at least she's young enough to likely be on her parents insurance... fixing a chipped tooth is going to be expensive. man why they gotta bully sheep
e: based other friend took her to urgent care after she faced timed them and freaked em out with all the bleeding n shit
Maybe NOW she'll join phase connect, bu-bum Chaaaaaa! (sound of drums)
:fishmandispair:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
20230609_212004.jpg
HBD Kanbu
Lapu Chan Love

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

yeah it was near the end of the .com boom. I remember seeing videos of people actually trying to kill each other over these fucking plush dolls Keeping in mind i own like 4-5 of them as gifts from family they are good quality i think not that i'm an expert

It's actually ended the thing your looking at as a continuation is A New Generation which is supposedly a continuation but having seen all of season 1 it's mostly just making passing references to FIM ive been blind deaf and dumb to any season past that so maybe they course corrected but it seems like a continuity reboot and a none sensical one.

Fine let me don the hat of a Ponyfan once more and elaborate and prove I am the most autistic
FIM actually had a definite ending episode while i don't remember the specifics the general gist is literally seeing where everyone ends up it is a fairly good emotional send off to people invested in however many seasons of development they had including some prominent side characters an excellent decision for a show that grew fans around it's characters and pretty much say "yup twitard spakle sure did a great job ruling for the next aburd amount of time" keeping in mind shes a literal immortal now and god queen alicorn of the relam so it's implied a super long time.

In comes the new series (skipping over the fucking weird chibi show they did) MLP:A New Generation (what a title too scared to call it THE next generation) having watched the movie that serves as an intro and it's a time skip I don't recall howmany years they state but it's not long enough to account for 4-5 immortals running around one of which was specifically tasked with upkeep of the peasantry now everything fucked up somehow the pony "tribes" are divided they all practice Literal racism (and while they never say racism specifically they do focus alot on it) and the kingdoms are crap holes filled with liars and scoundrels

This is not necessarily a bad thing but it's also baffling how did we get from Golden Age of ponyworld to everyone has a shank with your name on it It does aknowlage that the previous generation happened (opening with the protagonist playing pretend as the previous group as well as some other continuity nods) but i know that season 1 just basically ignores the big plot in the room ignoring it in the movie was fine as it seems like it would be better for a season long plot but the season ignores it too

And now your making me want to go and check if they ever did anything with it or at least brough back John De Lancy as Q Discord

Edit: the TV series is actually called Make your Mark and apparently ignores FIM due to some fuckery involving the movie and basically the writers being told to just tell self contained stories ???
I honestly have kept up information on a lot of series by watching people do short reviews. I've always found it time efficient for something that's "solid, but not really my thing". Let's me chat with solid understanding on popular topics. I did this with Game of Thrones and it worked out really well for me. I do feel bad for super fans there. That said, using John De Lancy as a Q stand-in was really good casting. I was thinking about this yesterday, but what makes animated media really work is the voice acting. Casting & Directing there is just as important as in Live Action.

As for MLP, the brand has been around since the 80s and did a new generation every couple of years. This is standard in Children's Programming for a number of reasons, and it's really the right approach. The problem FIM created is that it popped off culturally for both the right and wrong reasons, which meant they kept making the show/pushing out the toys. Making a new generation was going to require a large dislocation, though it was always going to be necessary. They also probably should have done it sooner to help with containment.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
All these designs are so much better than Idol. How? Just how?
One of Idol Corp's selling points is that the talent has a large degree of input on the design.

This can be a negative.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae: "I've never watched My Little Pony."
Fauna: "Oh... you are better for it."

Fauna: "Do you know what a Brony is?"

:whatastory:

I can't wait for this conversation to be clipped.

:SelenHAHAhere:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So he bitched and moaned at Pippa and then spent the next full month still watching her content? Peak mental illness.
Not exactly.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi is feeling old right now, as am I. Neither her nor I can view the PS2 as retro.

Capture.JPG
That face when she realized how old THPS4 is.

:holohag::hololove:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I guess the silver lining out of this is that she drops those friends now before shit gets even worse. She does seem to have some good friends that consoled her about it. Lisa seems to have fairly poor luck with friends, this isn't the first time she's lost groups of friends before. Something in the California water must lead to a lot of bitchy people. Hopefully she's more aware and selective in finding friends in the future.
The region is in the grip of an Malthusian Death Spiral ideology. Yes, it's basically in the water there. For non-Americans, Americans make jokes about SoCal to San Fran falling into the ocean. It's not that much of a joke, more a dark desire to see horror show eliminated by divine punishment.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 3650-3700

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol Corp
Ⓥ VSJ: VShojo

post | Twitch backpedals ad changes even more
post | Question - have any other (than Kirsche) big Twitch vtubers commented on this?
post | Vtubers and Elon in the Twitter replies to backpedal tweet

post | OffKai Live announces more names
post | ▷ HLO | Dottovu is in OffKai Expo as a VA, appears as a digital guest
post | Lisa is happy to be part of the concert

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa with more smoking posts on alt. Anxiety and depression talks follow
post | RestlessRain breaks containment, shouts out Titanosaurus
post | Phase manager Kuki Nikki gets a model
post | Compilation of Phase clippers

post | ☆ HST | Flayon schedule, Merry collab, Rin collab

post | Ᵽ PHC | ♨ FVR | Archive - Lia Ch. 【Phase Connect】 - RESIDENT EVIL 4
Also Nayvell Milkdrop Ch - DRAW WITH ME !

post | ViolentNugget (-InPassing) has contacted Nolan, clip of the interaction
post | He is in Sayu Discord
post | About RotPockets, banned Calli hater

post | Discussion of San, buff brown single mother vtuber, continues

Idol EN Gen 2 Debut thread
post | ₪ IDL | Idol EN gen 2 is delayed a bit
post | Idol Gen 2 was revealed
post | Neuro-sama is doing a watchalong

post | Miori Celesta is doing a watchalong, Filian too
post | More people doing watchalongs, lewdtubers among them
post | Kirsche too

post | Serafi clarifies about her breakdown
Also Roza Coatl Goodbye notes

post | Ᵽ PHC | Coffee bean conversation turns to luck and skill in business

post | o-wakusei, a group of vtubers, are raising money on Kickstarter. Tweet promotion is deleted
post | Their Twitter profile

post | Connor is doing a charity auction and meetup to benefit the Immuno Deficiency Foundation
post | On Ironmouse, Connor and IDF

post | About vtubers ads on Twitter

post | Ᵽ PHC | Update on Night of the Living 2views mod

post | ▷ HLO | Nene gets a new outfit, they messed up her name on a promo (fixed later)
post | Nene with a new outfit Live
post | Screenshots and an original song

post | ▷ HLO | Suisei new hairstyle, screenshots
post | More Holo MMD, Pekora, Kiara, Amelia, Gura

post | Ⓥ VSJ | Kson celebrates Birthday

post | Ᵽ PHC | Panko reached the "Toes" goal in her donothon
post | Pippa was sleeping with Vesper's Project Zomboid stream on, had a bad dream

post | Mozumi Pichi merch gets a release date
post | Mozu updates, merch announcement caught her off guard

post | Grimmi mellows clip

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen is doing a Summer Games Fest watchalong
post | Eira is going to stream it too
post | Erika from VReverie got a co-stream approval (VOD removed atm, lol)

post | YouTube Algorithm discussion

post | Ᵽ PHC | Question - is there a reason they all hate Lumi?
post | Lia is streaming Genital Jousting, multiple vtubers visit her chat

post | ▷ HLO | Startend back together, Aqua, Towa, Suisei are playing Apex
post | Startend Apex grind links
post | Choco got 970K subs with karaoke. An original song, Sickbay Mistake, is included to demonstrate her singing skills

post | About 3D vtubers having a different performer, starts discussion
post | Discussion still goes, Aiba Uiha clip with gymnastics in 3D
post | ◷ NIJ | About Fulgur's health problems
post | Nijisanji didn't use stand-in for Fulgur

post | Moonshine vid with Kirsche, Nano, and Ugly Bagstard

post | Amiya leaked a rigging update

post | ▷ HLO | Kronii streams Hololive CouncilRys RPG
post | A list of times Kronii cried before

post | Ᵽ PHC | Iori x Uruka fanfic by Iori

Beryl is Graduating
post | Beryl with an announcement
post | Beryl is graduating
post | About Hana Flores from Kawaii. Discussion on her past lives

post | And her other past lives
post | Sakana is a frequent Beryl chatter, was there just recently
post | Her company Star Ring statement

post | Question - How many vtubers have had prior dancing experience?
post | ▷ HLO | Nene photo, also a dancing video of another member
post | About hip-hop as a dance style, and Les Twins
post | Counterargument

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie was allegedly caught posting raw photos on /pcg/

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Gavis Bettel - [Unarchived Karaoke] GHOST SONGS ONLY!

post | More VSpo 3D debuts, Kaga Nazuna, Kogara Toto, Tachibana Hinano

post | Ᵽ PHC | Brutal Phase burn by PowerWash Simulator

post | ◷ NIJ | Lain Paterson got her new outfit
post | Screenshots

post | ▷ HLO | Kaela loli model, Ckia
post | IRyS talks about these (self-commissioned) models

post | ◷ NIJ | Nijisanji JP talent Shirayuki Tomoe addresses collab haters in her community
post | Comments with translation

post | Lapis the Fortuneteller celebrate first year Anniversary

post | ₪ IDL | About Yuko and Mozu being friends

post | Vtubers football league Finals

post | Multiple covers of Mephisto from Oshi no Ko

post | Denpafish is hosting a talk show with 2 views, 1st episode with Eira

post | Ᵽ PHC | About Phase Connect ages
post | About Rielle Chau highschool

post | ♨ FVR | Sena collab with Ken Ashcorp, ranking bear characters. Also a new chibi model

post | Tech - DHL delivery, changing the delivery to service point

post | ◷ NIJ | Elira starts Persona 4 Golden

post | Nano is selling her gamer chair
post | Azehara with a degen advice

Sana Tsukumo Birthday
post | ▷ HLO | Hololive EN official Twitter with an astronomy fact on Sana's Birthday
post | Sana Birthday art. Also Namie's c102 application got accepted, she can go to Japan
post | ☆ HST | Altare with Space karaoke
post | About Sana Holostars interaction before her graduation

post | Omocat, dev of Omori and merch producer, debuts as a vtuber on Twitch

post | Ragdoll Juniper had to put her cat down

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie's recent stream got privated
post | Apparently she had a bad toothache
post | She found a walk in

post | Shondo pranked 12 of her viewers for being mean
post | Her talking about it
post | Potential problems

post | Bao Shoto Conquest drama, apparently Philippines event was poorly organized
post | Depressed Nousagi covering ConQuest 2023

post | ▷ HLO | Ⓥ VSJ | Ina Henya collab, Nintendo Switch Sports

post | Recommendation - Vampirate Odessa

post | About Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Frob bosses

post | Tsukimi BDohrnii, mecha loving vtuber, celebrates her Birthday

post | Project PRISM debuts male vtubers, Yuki Kitashiro and Jun Akane

post | ☆ HST | Magni 1.5 model debut

post | ◷ NIJ | Xsoleil half anniversary
post | Links to the other celebration streams

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie is finally showing her guitar skills

post | ▷ HLO | ◷ NIJ | Flare and Claire, Polka and Rika collab, Splatoon Club

post | Grimmis collab with Clauvio, Grape, and Beri, Outlast Trials

post | Ᵽ PHC | Panko gets know-how on feet photo shoots from Krampus86 (@KlausAnker1), known Phase degen and a unicorn
post | BannedVtuberMemes with /pcg/ screenshots of Panko "scamming" chat out of foot pics
post | Her stream, talking about rewards

post | Amity and Itsi are doing a ylyl while drunk

post | Kirsche debuts on YouTube

post | ▷ HLO | Ina to be featured at Anirevo, Canadian anime & pop culture convention
post | Ina Calli Guilty Gear collab
post | IRyS is getting better

post | ▷ HLO | Massive post on Hololive Birds, discussion on what is an official group starts. Also Namie drama, her hater Edgenar Arkraine, archived a bit later
post | More on Edgenar Arkraine, his Twitter KoyukiGaming.nft (@YouumArkraine)

post | ◷ NIJ | NotReza (ChronoNEKO95) with NotMiyu (esmilia) collab, Overwatch

post | ▷ HLO | HoloID plushies from Tsukumo

post | Miori Celestia alt account with talking about the job, it apparently went places. VOD is gone
post | Seems like a menhera moment

post | Roza Coatl degen copypasta TTS
post | Twitter thread
Also Sayu update - she is friends with Silvervale and more. Planned group collab

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Weekly, Iori and Dizzy

post | PixelLink, new agency, postponed their debut video twice
Also, V4Mirai's two talents Serina Maiko and Abi Kadabura are to debut
post | V4Mirai debuts watchalong by Punkalopi, and Serina Maiko debut link
post | Serina debut screenshots

post | ₪ IDL | Thinly veiled request for Rin porn

post | ▷ HLO | Kronii 3D with fullbody tracking

post | Amano Serafi is having issues moving into her new house. Talks about the laws

post | Debut stream of Yuki Yano, design looks extremely like Gura's

post | Ᵽ PHC | Uruka was in tears at the end of a karaoke stream, vocal cords problem
post | Anyone in the talking for hours line of work should do vocal care
post | Uruka plans a Karaoke Live Show

post | Sawa did an interview with Mavranel, He of Many Faces (@Mavranel on YouTube)

post | Ragdoll Juniper posted a photo of her vacation spot
post | IRL location
post | The process of looking for the spot
post | More details

DM me about missing info and mistakes!

Choco's Sickbay Mistake was released a while ago, thank you @Kourai !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom