General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Airis talking about lolcow Olli london and LA's homeless problem. She's talking about LA as if she doesn't live there (near the downtown corridor at least).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
I don’t believe anyone posted this yesterday so posting it now. Vox is gonna have an irregular stream schedule for a bit, just streaming when he feels like it.
IMG_1597.png
(Tweet) (Archive)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Limkin

Would you willingly room with someone who has mold in their room and doesn't bathe regularly?
Maybe living with someone she cares about and doesn't want to upset would give her enough motivation to do so? But I wouldn't, I already keep bread in the freezer on the off-chance I can't eat it in time to keep it safe, mold is a big no from me

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Any clippers that want free real estate on Phase Weekly should take note of Ember Amane, this current stream alone is a goldmine of content, alongside a few things she said that might get you permabanned if you dare acknowledge them, what have you got to lose? Not only will you have the New Invader buff, but there's not much Ember content going around compared to Jelly and Dizzy, so you could very well corner the market if you play your cards right.

No, I will not give examples, because that would be considered liveposting, and I already double-posted in the liveposting thread with nobody else commenting for *hours*, so this is also incredible pettiness on my end. You'll just have to trust me, bro.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Any clippers that want free real estate on Phase Weekly should take note of Ember Amane, this current stream alone is a goldmine of content, alongside a few things she said that might get you permabanned if you dare acknowledge them, what have you got to lose? Not only will you have the New Invader buff, but there's not much Ember content going around compared to Jelly and Dizzy, so you could very well corner the market if you play your cards right.

No, I will not give examples, because that would be considered liveposting, and I already double-posted in the liveposting thread with nobody else commenting for *hours*, so this is also incredible pettiness on my end. You'll just have to trust me, bro.
Just curious, do you get anything apart from community clout for getting clips to appear on Phase Weekly?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just curious, do you get anything apart from community clout for getting clips to appear on Phase Weekly?
I'd assume higher likelihood of people subbing to your channel and thus more views on your clips.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I thought Rie's name was Ashley.
Her name is roberta paulson

Railgun Remi clips all day everyday no mercy no compromises:amegunl:
You might get banned from discord and blocked on twitter :wah:
Remi reacts to her Phase weekly clip

Also Iliveagain is a hero dumping the gift subs so often!
Iliveagain.PNG

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Her name is roberta paulson
Only in graduation will chuubas have their own names since only in graduation are they no longer part of the effort. In graduation they become roommates.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

No Name

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shiina placed three different KFC orders, paid three different delivery fees, to get Diablo items and the codes didn't work so she was gypped out of the third item. Why does Diablo give you items for ordering KFC? Why is Shiina spending her hard earned shekels on this?

More Lisa news I just saw. Seems like something bad happened with some of her friends and ended up getting banged up pretty good. The chipped tooth sucks given her concert at Offkai this week.

I want to do bad things to these so called "friends". Stop hurting the sheep.
:annoyedpippa:

How could anyone hurt Lisa? She's far too nice to hurt. What kind of troon did she consider her friend for this to happen?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Shiina placed three different KFC orders, paid three different delivery fees, to get Diablo items and the codes didn't work so she was gypped out of the third item. Why does Diablo give you items for ordering KFC? Why is Shiina spending her hard earned shekels on this?

How could anyone hurt Lisa? She's far too nice to hurt. What kind of troon did she consider her friend for this to happen?
Its called a Tie In Promotion.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This is my first solo Airi stream, and I'm convinced there isn't a single PhaseGirl that isn't funny and charming in their own way. :sanasmile: She's playing Pinball and singing In the End :tomorrow:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Dragoon

Why does Diablo give you items for ordering KFC?
Promotional tie-ins for games have been around for a long time. The old Halo games had Mountain Dew and Doritos tie-ins for double xp. WoW had little robot pets added in that you got for buying Mountain Dew.
Why is Shiina spending her hard earned shekels on this?
Stream idea + collector's autism. Also a genuinely good idea so she can do a handcam portion of her stream instead of just starting up Diablo 4 and potentially dying within the first 20mins of her hardcore run.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Ane'nis Art from Ina's drawing stream
Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 6.37.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 6.38.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 6.39.22 PM.png

Ane'Nis Mascot:
Screen Shot 2023-06-11 at 6.40.47 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom