" - le retard de Vox Akuma -"Nijisanji notice about Vox being late in French

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Some people on the farms had an initial meltie over her PL, Monkeyism, because she had been in a couple more leftwing circles iirc, the Nyfco page has none of that but if you look into what the farms thread initially found about her you can catch alot of sperging about it, same with Aia from Iluna, she had a shitty nobody channel complaining about culture war autism

Yeah, but the point was people are throwing it around now like it has had a resurgence, and others are asking for receipts. Now i have no interest in Nina, she stuck out as annoying within a week of her debut for me, but i wouldn't mind knowing whether or not she is still just annoying or has regressed to annoying and stupid.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Some people on the farms had an initial meltie over her PL, Monkeyism, because she had been in a couple more leftwing circles iirc, the Nyfco page has none of that but if you look into what the farms thread initially found about her you can catch alot of sperging about it, same with Aia from Iluna, she had a shitty nobody channel complaining about culture war autism
As far as I can tell, both Aia and Nina have changed a lot and understand that people disagreeing with them doesn’t make them bad people.

Which I think is a redemption

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Btw, is it just me, or is your oshi basically kosher Kiara with a nicer voice?

I hear the swearing, you can tell she's ESL, her relationship with chat seems to occasionally swerve towards the violent, she's excessively white to the point I suspect she's getting sunburnt from stray photons in the night, and she seems to like frying her food.
Shes certainly white enough

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why does everyone care so much about these nijis? You either watch them and shill them like a nijinigga or you don't watch and hate them like a holofag, that's it, stop pretending like you even care about their political leanings.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
This dude doesn't just have skeletons in his closet, he's got a full fucking graveyard.
I'm legit curious as to what would happen if a bunch of OTHER Loli "enthusiasts" just showed up and started calling him a pedo.
You love Hime, don't you bros?
I love Hime.
I love Superduper don't get it twisted.
Okay, but why? Condensing those two into one collective variant ancestry sounds kind of pointless.
Ancestries are weird but the gist is this way you get one fully functional ancestry that you can take powers from both sides and be as Edgy Cool as you want. It makes more sense if you look at some of the other rare ancestries that are pretty damn lackluster even if most of them have two or three things that make them at least appealing enough.
TLDR Pazio's Rare ancestries almost never get more content after release and many of them are "lacking" content so combining two ancesteries to make one with more content makes sense
I'm curious how many 2am drunk DM she got from Juna in total.
enough to explode her computer.
How can I be Rin Penrose if I’m Pomu?
Pomu is one and all. We are all Pomu embrace the pissidatchi.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Seiso Bear is back and building soon

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Why does everyone care so much about these nijis? You either watch them and shill them like a nijinigga or you don't watch and hate them like a holofag, that's it, stop pretending like you even care about their political leanings.
I believe the correct term is Niggasanji :smugselen:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
At least craft better bait, literally just a dupe of this one:
Idk why you people are making such a fuss over some 3rd world nijis, be fucking honest now, nobody here gives a shit about nijiIDs or KRs with the exception of maybe Hana, this is the same kind of concernfagging as when people pretended to care about holostars or HoloID back in 2020, you don't, you just wanna comment on drama, which is fine. Just don't pretend it gets you in "da feels" because it doesn't.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm not sure whether to laugh or facepalm at the people suggesting pork instead of chicken breast for Katta's adventures in schnitzeling.

this shit

fuck it
He surely is special.
But how can people screech about invaders ruining their hobby with politics if they're not up to date with the content of creators they never cared about?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Email accidentally flashed on screen while browsing Reddit, RIP
Wait so when he's all "I'm so depressed I fucked up Waaaa" he just attempts to make the same thing on another channel and fails so he comes crawling back?:whatastory:Hey you want to hear stuff you already know but with relaxing SEA Negro ASMR? :SelenHAHAhere:
https://archive.ph/4UOr7
https://www.youtube.com/@AvalancheXL/videos
@The Nousagi Good on you doing a little a streaming though and not just dumpster diving and regurgitating. This is probably old news though, I don't fallow your drama that closely.

soap suds

Pretty much all that's known is rrats based off roommate tweets IIRC, the lead rrat was that she was bullied by Sasaki Saku. Based on the fact Niji's early management was just blind shots in the dark without any idea what they were doing, wouldn't be surprised if it was just a management issue that she was upset with. After that, she apparently made a few more accounts on Nico Nico Douga that she also dropped, before getting into Hololive as Luna.
Disclaimer: the source is /vt/, take it with a grain of salt, but it's relatively level-headed:
View attachment 23031
Pretty sure Scuttle wrote something about this on the homeland debunking the whole bully stuff. My two cents are that the whole "Sasaki is a bully" thing is widely overblown. She can be a bit headstrong and she likes making fun of people, but she's not a bully. Also, Gamers aren't toxic per se, they're just closed off. In a quiz game, Honma even says that they're all pretty terrible at socializing. Also, though they're not Gamers anymore, they still hang out and even have a whole 3D party stream.

I'm with Een on this and it's just that early management was shit. Early on they were terrible, and as the /vt/ post says, Niji management was called out on it by the livers themselves for the less-than-stellar treatment. Shiina and Chaika had even created a weekly radio talk-show type thing called "Nijisanji Resistance" where they would collect complaints about the company and talk about them. It was mostly light-hearted, but real change came from it, ranging from better toilet paper to getting rid of group restrictions. Niji has pulled itself together somewhat now, but it was rough at the beginning.
Sasaki Saku isnt the same vtuber that comebacked to Nijisanji because they got Nintendo perms or i am getting things mixed?
She is. Kind of. It's not that they couldn't get perms, it's that she couldn't monetize them, which was a struggle because she plays Nintendo a lot.
Yea, it's probably all overblown second hand rumor shit at this point. But I know most /vt/ people are allergic to even the faintest whiff of politics bullshit. I remember how they reacted to Aia Amare's premier. Hell, we were cringing super hard to it as well.
In defense of Aia, it was a one-and-done thing in her debut stream. She must've caught wind that her lefty spiel wasn't doing her any favors and stopped talking about it. She's just not funny and personally, her voice is annoying.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Check out this seal-girl Alex Azarashi. She was the first other vtuber/vuber aspirant to follow me on the birdapp and we've been low-key following each other's slow growth since then, talking about stuff that works and doesn't work. She's been streaming with a model she drew (and rigged, I think) herself but she's going to be debuting a cute new model next week. Her streams are chill, no politics or drama, though I recall she tweeted about being bummed out about Pikamee's retirement so if you really must purity-test your chuubas she's probably safe. Check her Twitter feed for her schedule for this week since she's going to be doing some streams with her current model before then.

I find it weird that there's some streamers who have been streaming for months but still consider themselves as not debuted yet (Rex Madman is another) since in my mind "pre-debut" implies "not streaming," but I guess it's a state of mind for some people.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
The Sasaki Saku is a toxic bitch rrat gets its credence from her graduation and near immediate reinstatement, but we're missing a huge amount of information, such as the shitshow that was/continues to be nijisanji JP management.
Sasaki Saku isnt the same vtuber that comebacked to Nijisanji because they got Nintendo perms or i am getting things mixed?
Sasaki initially left due to frustration of early Niji dropping the ball hard on Nintendo, but eventually returned after they got their shit together and asked if she wanted to try again. It's pretty much the only case I'm aware of where a major corpo Vtuber graduates and comes back in the same form; she's already expressed feeling bad about that situation, as she felt it may have been giving people false hope for other graduated Vtubers having a chance to come back.

I'm aware of Monkeyism doing leftie content, what I'm referring to is a bunch of people stating that she's seemingly started politifagging again while failing to provide actual clips. A major part of her leaving that sphere was that she felt miserable in that leftie circle, and she wanted to turn over a new leaf, so it'd be weird to see her start doing that again.
I feel bad for people who actually give a shit about which group of middle management boomers is the Herrenrasse, I just wanna grill and watch Vtubers do entertaining shit. If anything, every corpo has at least one person I wanna watch, but you don't really get the same amount of time having a job compared to being in uni, so Nijigros and indies are my comfort zone. It's probably similar how others' respective comfort area is Holos, which is totally fair as well.
I'm with Een on this and it's just that early management was shit. Early on they were terrible, and as the /vt/ post says, Niji management was called out on it by the livers themselves for the less-than-stellar treatment. Shiina and Chaika had even created a weekly radio talk-show type thing called "Nijisanji Resistance" where they would collect complaints about the company and talk about them. It was mostly light-hearted, but real change came from it, ranging from better toilet paper to getting rid of group restrictions. Niji has pulled itself together somewhat now, but early on it was difficult.
I feel like Niji's consistent issue comes from them usually being the first to try new things, but as a result where they throw the dart and what they do with that fact tends to be hit-and-miss. Sometimes they hit it big like with popularizing L2D/the streaming format, launching Salome, consistently being in the forefront of 3D/AR content, and so on, while sometimes they fuck up miserably, like with how hard they dropped the ball on everything related to initial EN launch (including their attempt to aim for the Indian market), or the whole shitshow regarding the EN event being canceled "due to Covid", and the entirety of Luxiem calling that bullshit. Another example of them always experimenting with new things can be their push to utilize Vtubers for other fictional media as if they were just like real (voice) actors, like with the Lie:verse Liars project.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Killa is hosting a Pokemon quiz she misspelled Ash as Ashe but she's got a great ash voice

Internet issues abound
Screenshot_20230501-130251.png
Chat: Neal is clearly a digimon fan
Edit: RIP
Screenshot_20230501-134642-505.png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
An Index youtuber made a video about Pippa.

He also talked about her on a podcast. I didn't realize this was a controversy. It's pretty funny.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom