"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I daresay Luna in her old model is far more unsettling than Enna. And I think that whatever hellspawn is possessing Enna's model should be put down with a shotgun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sorry for the silly question, I thought this was Yuri's account? Since when did people point it towards Pippa instead?
It's a side account to the Yuni account. Copecat is one of her old models.

I can see why Yuni/Yuri and both being some kind of coping cat is confusing though.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The members of this Philippines based Vtuber company, KoMETA, have been sadposting since a couple of hours ago, some people are assuming either the pink haired one is graduating or the org is shutting down completely

View attachment 22998View attachment 23000View attachment 23001View attachment 22999

I wouldn't be surprised if Elaine is graduating since she has a spine injury that prevents her from consistently streaming

Stunned But Dumb

Jocat is debuting as a VTuber right now. I've heard of him but don't actually know a single thing about him, this just showed up on my related and I thought I'd throw it up

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It's a side account to the Yuni account. Copecat is one of her old models.

I can see why Yuni/Yuri and both being some kind of coping cat is confusing though.
Ackshually, she's a Zeraora Gijinka

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Who at the same time has a large motorcycle license and rides a Harley....:botanshrug:
And is a coding wizard. She has a very weird specific set of skills/hobbies.

Clip of her

There used to be an entire archive channel that had all of her old streams, but it got completely deleted out of nowhere. Not sure if it was Nijisanji or Luna. But Luna does have the tendency to go after Roommate posters and the like, so it's not outside of the realm of possibilities that she asked or got it removed.

But the whole Nijisanji history is kind of sad. If rumors are believed she was bullied quite a bit and never really fit in. Most of her Collabs were with people from Hololive. Mainly Roboco and I think Choco (Or could have been Aki, Anpontan Sisters, and all that). So it warms my heart that she found a place where she can fit in and thrive.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Jocat is debuting as a VTuber right now. I've heard of him but don't actually know a single thing about him, this just showed up on my related and I thought I'd throw it up

Tranny loving FFXIV femboy (although the wordfilter still applies) that makes cringey videos about thirsting for anime characters while having dono goals about wearing women's clothing, possible future troon

Hes comissioned animations that feature his FFXIV OC being mating pressed by tall women, ran a NSFW Twittee account thats now deactivated afaik, when he got called a cuck his GF had to defend him and say they fuck regularly when she states shes aesexual

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Late happy 3k bros. May our autism remain vigilant and our love for our oshis ever strong:gurasemperfi:

Celebratory one of my favorites from pako. It feels weird that this is coming up on 2 years.
f91ae531fd04356553e6018862a4dcfc.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

There used to be an entire archive channel that had all of her old streams, but it got completely deleted out of nowhere. Not sure if it was Nijisanji or Luna. But Luna does have the tendency to go after Roommate posters and the like, so it's not outside of the realm of possibilities that she asked or got it removed.

But the whole Nijisanji history is kind of sad. If rumors are believed she was bullied quite a bit and never really fit in. Most of her Collabs were with people from Hololive. Mainly Roboco and I think Choco (Or could have been Aki, Anpontan Sisters, and all that). So it warms my heart that she found a place where she can fit in and thrive.

Yeah, I have a lot of respect for Luna. I don't particularly enjoy her character, but she is quite talented. I do enjoy watching her Electone streams, though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

All I know, is that he likes girls

Limkin

Tranny loving FFXIV femboy (although the wordfilter still applies) that makes cringey videos about thirsting for anime characters while having dono goals about wearing women's clothing, possible future troon
I took a break from watching a guy for one year. And he went from making "guide" videos, that would be something your friend tries to explain to you after previous 10 attempts failed and he is seriously contemplating just beating you up instead to... whatever the fuck is this. He used to be fairly good and popular, and even getting sponsored by big boy companies to do this videos. Troons are ruining everything as usual.
Ironic considering one of his very first videos was making a joke about switchaxe from monster hunter being "genderfluid" and having no other recognizable traits

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

I absolutely love the contrast between her cutesy kawaii character and her skills/hobbies of a middle age guy

Limkin

A real princess was supposed to know how to ride a horse back in the days. There are no horses anymore so she is riding a steel steed. She is always staying in character

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

That's the dude who made being straight sound gay

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
GURA OUR FORUM OF AUTISTIC VTUBER ENJOYERS JUST REACHED THREE TOUSAND PAGES LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Interesting find some people on /pcg/ seem to think this is Lia using a voice changer

90% sure it isn't but still funny/ potentially noteworthy if nothing else

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I passed out during the stream, but the RUST thing is funny. Still, I am not sure she would play with m*les, given her reaction when being asked in the past, but her mind could have changed. Though, she rarely collabs as is and never is the one to reach out. I wonder if she got the itch to play RUST again after seeing it. Also, wonder if they will do a server for the girls again this year.
Even her original answer was just that she doesn't like talking to people she doesn't know, not that she wouldn't collab with males. So it is possible without 'changing her mind' (though of course that is how unicorns would interpret it).
But she also said when she was talking about it that she's not sure if she could be entertaining in that kind of setting if she did try to get into the next one or something similar, probably because of feeling awkward being surrounded by tons of people she doesn't actually know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom