General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tenma made some cryptic message, she put bunny ears on her bogdanoff photo. Looks like she is hinting not-yuri reincarnation

Edit: damn it i am late. never shitpost with phone

edit 2: actually Rie did it 11 hours ago. @superduper could you explain?

JP chuuba/artist trend, don't read into it too hard.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Page 3k commemorative mohican post

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Looks like Pippa is being an idiot and not going to the doctor over medical issues again...

Archive

I sure hope that she's not suffering a significant amount of unexplainable pain in her leg out of nowhere and not getting it looked at, or we might actually lose her to deep vein thrombosis.

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
[i fucked up the quote format and i cnat be bothered to search for the message again]Can't say for others but Reimu part is definitely true. I've learnt more about south american history from her colonization rants than I did in school. And her recent Resident Evil streams are a very strong case for "wants to suck on white dick". Really badly wants to suck on white dick

I'm not going to dig on her twitter to find the particular tweet but she is aware and joked about it on there too lmao

update

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Now what did she mean by this? :unsure:

Tenma made some cryptic message, she put bunny ears on her bogdanoff photo. Looks like she is hinting not-yuri reincarnation

Edit: damn it i am late. never shitpost with phone

edit 2: actually Rie did it 11 hours ago. @superduper could you explain?

TVA: guys, I think Tenma is sending cryptic messages.
Tenma:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
off-topic but i just realized somthing luna has stay in character for 4 years now so has my respect

She is the character :smugina:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh wow, Phase collab with KAngel, Internet Angel, glorious menhera and a million sub streamer! 🙏BLESS!🙏

jk, just a general trend. On some arts the ears line up, but on most of the cases they don't. Also KAngel is a fictional streamer from Neady Streamer Overload

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
(Before the thread goes full speed again)

Wasn't gonna post this, (honestly it may go against the intent of your post) but cute morning Sana reminded me, so

Namie living the life she wants (with rare hand reveal)

Damn, somehow missed this set of Tweets from her. Glad it looks like she is enjoying life.

Yup, this was her character before Niji and Holo. She has been in-character for longer than 4 years.

Also, the SuiBaeMari collab was blessed.

There were a lot of great moments, hope more clips of it pop up.
:sanasmile:

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

The Rrat

Early Adopter
wait she was from niji ?

Yes

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Happy 3k.

Frankly I'm a little disturbed that in a little over 6 months we've managed to get halfway to what the homelands threadcount has managed in 3 years. Hope Proctor has a plan to deal with the traffic. We're one of the first results on google and other search engines now if you look for "vtuber forum".
The first result for me is Varis.forum for some reason, makes no sense since that topic is mostly just 10 autists discussing drama and roommates and most of the threads were made very recently and have less than 10 pages.
wait she was from niji ?
Yeah

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Yes
This is my first time actually seeing what she looked like on Niji, I knew she was there before but never bother to google her name, and wow that not what I expected at all, cant imagine her voice coming out of that.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
wait she was from niji ?
Spent a year there and from what little I know didn't seem very notable, but considering Nijisanji's shotgun approach I'd be hard pressed to call most of them notable.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The secret sponsorship IRyS mentioned last stream was Battle Network. Get that Capcom bag, girl!

The Rrat

Early Adopter
This is my first time actually seeing what she looked like on Niji, I knew she was there before but never bother to google her name, and wow that not what I expected at all, cant imagine her voice coming out of that.

Clip of her

The secret sponsorship IRyS mentioned last stream was Battle Network. Get that Capcom bag, girl!

Oh hell yes. Hope she enjoys it enough to keep playing it. Battle Network games are awesome and my childhood with the Zero games.

Edit: aaaand just saw the stream start time.
:yagoocry:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Looks like Pippa is being an idiot and not going to the doctor over medical issues again...

Archive

Sorry for the silly question, I thought this was Yuri's account? Since when did people point it towards Pippa instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom