"I call upon thee Purple Psychic Ice Fire Dragon!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
And is a coding wizard. She has a very weird specific set of skills/hobbies.

There used to be an entire archive channel that had all of her old streams, but it got completely deleted out of nowhere. Not sure if it was Nijisanji or Luna. But Luna does have the tendency to go after Roommate posters and the like, so it's not outside of the realm of possibilities that she asked or got it removed.

But the whole Nijisanji history is kind of sad. If rumors are believed she was bullied quite a bit and never really fit in. Most of her Collabs were with people from Hololive. Mainly Roboco and I think Choco (Or could have been Aki, Anpontan Sisters, and all that). So it warms my heart that she found a place where she can fit in and thrive.

Pretty much all that's known is rrats based off roommate tweets IIRC, the lead rrat was that she was bullied by Sasaki Saku. Based on the fact Niji's early management was just blind shots in the dark without any idea what they were doing, wouldn't be surprised if it was just a management issue that she was upset with. After that, she apparently made a few more accounts on Nico Nico Douga that she also dropped, before getting into Hololive as Luna.

Sidenote, could someone drop a source on where the fuck are you all getting the "Nina is being a commie again" rrats? I'm trying to look up examples, but nobody's actually providing any sources, and I genuinely can't find anything on this.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Sidenote, could someone drop a source on where the fuck are you all getting the "Nina is being a commie again" rrats? I'm trying to look up examples, but nobody's actually providing any sources, and I genuinely can't find anything on this.
Bold of you to assume anyone complaining has actually watched her ever.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Katta is doing a handcam cooking stream

Edit: Katta has cute hands :sanasmile:
Edit 2: She accidentally showed her hair on stream:whatastory:

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
No one who thinks Nina is or has ever been a communist is going to be able to accurately define communism

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
But the whole Nijisanji history is kind of sad. If rumors are believed she was bullied quite a bit and never really fit in. Most of her Collabs were with people from Hololive. Mainly Roboco and I think Choco (Or could have been Aki, Anpontan Sisters, and all that). So it warms my heart that she found a place where she can fit in and thrive.
Disclaimer: the source is /vt/, take it with a grain of salt, but it's relatively level-headed:
Luna past life 01.PNG

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I'm aware /vt/ tends to be believed way more than it should, but with how many people seem to be going on about this, you'd think there's an actual recent clip that I'm missing. I do wanna be as concerned about this as others complain about it, but at the moment those rrats really aren't giving me a lot to work with here.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Tranny loving FFXIV femboy (although the wordfilter still applies) that makes cringey videos about thirsting for anime characters while having dono goals about wearing women's clothing, possible future troon

Hes comissioned animations that feature his FFXIV OC being mating pressed by tall women, ran a NSFW Twittee account thats now deactivated afaik, when he got called a cuck his GF had to defend him and say they fuck regularly when she states shes aesexual
All I know, is that he likes girls

sounds like he was overcompensating

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha's stream of Spooder Wars: Rebel Bucko Assault (sadly, not really) will start soon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The Sasaki Saku is a toxic bitch rrat gets its credence from her graduation and near immediate reinstatement, but we're missing a huge amount of information, such as the shitshow that was/continues to be nijisanji JP management.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Ironic considering one of his very first videos was making a joke about switchaxe from monster hunter being "genderfluid" and having no other recognizable traits
He walked that joke back pretty hard, I think edited it out and everything, with numerous grovelling apologies on reddit. A shame. It was a good joke.
Last I watched him he was hanging out with Shenpai and that sort of toxic positive and totally not mentally ill FF14 streamer crowd.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Disclaimer: the source is /vt/, take it with a grain of salt, but it's relatively level-headed:
Sasaki Saku isnt the same vtuber that comebacked to Nijisanji because they got Nintendo perms or i am getting things mixed?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

"We're going to make schnitzel. It's a German, or Austrian food."
:kikiriki:

UberSoldat

Points, not including drama topics since that's been done to death elsewhere already:

>Email accidentally flashed on screen while browsing Reddit, RIP
>Understands his voice is a filter for many
>Says he can't approach notable figures in the community because of his yab, and that they, including Pippa, might be adversely affected by future collabs (I imagine it's killing him inside to realize that)
>Expresses his sadness that his views are much lower than what they used to be, also an industry-wide issue
>Finds it difficult to discuss the knitty-gritty of drama on camera due to the sensitive nature of it and the community, wants to avoid "breaching containment"
>Thought about having a "yab of the week" kind of video for membership content, but was warned by chat due to his yab
>Room filled with Suisei merch, considers her the sexiest vtuber ever.
>Likes white hair, thinking of dying his hair white (Hope this isn't the start of a certain arc)
>Post-news segment is mostly him being horny on main
>Will publish a 1-hour video on a corpo that's suffered a lot this year soon, and another one on small corpos in the future

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Interesting find some people on /pcg/ seem to think this is Lia using a voice changer
It's the Kurage (jelly fish) thing, but I agree no reason to think it's Lia. plus this person just steams too much it couldn't add up.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
A new Phase connect jp clipper has spawned.

Is this really happening? That's a shame. I started to wacht her more now that she finally stopped trying to suck the dicks of the Luxiem boys for numbers and stopped traveling the world and decided to have a normal schedule, I thought that money would have made her communist shit go away, It's a pity that it was the opposite. After the stupid things Enna and Millie say and do, the only NijiEN I watch are Ike and Nina, I hope she doesn't become as unbearable as the other two lesbians.
She's not anywhere remotely near Mana's level of communism dick sucking. She use to realize that she needs to prevent her commie shit from slipping through but she's been a bit more lax about it over the past 6 months. It's not a constant issue that comes up but it has popped up a few times when I watched her earlier this year. The whole Ethyria wave has just been leftist brainrot. Millie went on a lefty rant about immigration, diversity, green energy, and other bullshit during an ASMR stream a few months ago. Enna is a turbo SJW and I've come across her saying some racist shit about white people during zatzus. Reimu is the personification of the "latina rants about colonization but really wants white dick" meme. I'm guessing Nina having casual chats with her leftie genmates and being around for 1yr+ has caused her to be a lot more lax about letting the iron curtain lift. If you can mentally tune out the rare commie shit she'll say, she's tolerable.
You really just heard a guy assert wild shit without any example and you believe him immediately, bro what

source: trust me bro (I’m confident everything you’re talking about were jokes)

also, define communism

>she’s tolerable
>I stopped watching her

PICK ONE
at the risk of derailing the thread, do you mean the actual economic philosophy that deals with production redistribution and workers owning the capital

or do you mean the modern day version espoused by middle class white women on Twitter that's basically just an excuse to act like an asshole to anyone who happens to have more money than you, or anyone that thinks taxes are getting a little out of hand
honestly either is fine

So long as the “modern day version” still has a connection to the destruction of capitalism and means of production. Which usually manifest through crazed ramblings about landlords
I see nothing wrong with this tbh. At least as long as it stops at "man colonization was bad, which I imagine it does; as opposed to how it's presented which is how anti-white racists talk about colonization.
I MUST RESIST.... THE URGE..... TO POLITISPERG!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Timestamp?

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Points, not including drama topics since that's been done to death elsewhere already:

>Understands his voice is a filter for many
>Says he can't approach notable figures in the community because of his yab, and that they, including Pippa, might be adversely affected by future collabs (I imagine it's killing him inside to realize that)
>Expresses his sadness that his views are much lower than what they used to be, also an industry-wide issue
>Finds it difficult to discuss the knitty-gritty of drama on camera due to the sensitive nature of it and the community, wants to avoid "breaching containment"
>Thought about having a "yab of the week" kind of video for membership content, but was warned by chat due to his yab
>Room filled with Suisei merch, considers her the sexiest vtuber ever.
>Likes white hair, thinking of dying his hair white (Hope this isn't the start of a certain arc)
>Post-news segment is mostly him being horny on main
>Will publish a 1-hour video on a corpo that's suffered a lot this year soon, and another one on small corpos in the future

btw, he just uploaded the Vshojo section as a clip. For anyone who missed the stream (myself included)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Some people on the farms had an initial meltie over her PL, Monkeyism, because she had been in a couple more leftwing circles iirc, the Nyfco page has none of that but if you look into what the farms thread initially found about her you can catch alot of sperging about it, same with Aia from Iluna, she had a shitty nobody channel complaining about culture war autism

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Edit 2: She accidentally showed her hair on stream:whatastory:

She has been in an absolute state of panic the entire time lol

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Some people on the farms had an initial meltie over her PL, Monkeyism, because she had been in a couple more leftwing circles iirc, the Nyfco page has none of that but if you look into what the farms thread initially found about her you can catch alot of sperging about it, same with Aia from Iluna, she had a shitty nobody channel complaining about culture war autism
To add to this, she was super political and was generally an unfun lefty towards the end of her pre-Nina streaming career. She scrubbed most of it, but some small windows in still exist.

And I know /vt/ was freaking out about this Ethyria collab where they were apparently joking about some big lefty topics. Since it's /vt/, I'm sure its totally overblown. But here's the VOD either way.

Yea, it's probably all overblown second hand rumor shit at this point. But I know most /vt/ people are allergic to even the faintest whiff of politics bullshit. I remember how they reacted to Aia Amare's premier. Hell, we were cringing super hard to it as well.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
She has been in an absolute state of panic the entire time lol
Btw, is it just me, or is your oshi basically kosher Kiara with a nicer voice?

I hear the swearing, you can tell she's ESL, her relationship with chat seems to occasionally swerve towards the violent, she's excessively white to the point I suspect she's getting sunburnt from stray photons in the night, and she seems to like frying her food.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom