"You know what I did? I would drag my friends into a discord call, and I'd be like 'watch me play!' and then listen to me commentate nghuenhueHueHUEHUAHUAHuah!!!"Dokibird

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shes using an audio interface and not an amp. I'm hoping for max scuff, hell yes

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
An Index youtuber made a video about Pippa.

He also talked about her on a podcast. I didn't realize this was a controversy. It's pretty funny.

What makes people so desperate to defend shit media? Is it sunk cost? Is it because their entire personality is based around liking that thing? Is it copium overdose?

Stunned But Dumb

He also talked about her on a podcast. I didn't realize this was a controversy. It's pretty funny.
It's so funny she can't roll out of bed without starting some controversy with a group.

Edit: Watching now, this is really not as wild as I thought and they're really reasonable.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Hyper anime defenders getting introduced to Pippa's woman/autist tier takes and retarded fanbase is gonna be some decent entertainment

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It's so funny she can't roll out of bed without starting some controversy with a group.

Edit: Watching now, this is really not as wild as I thought and they're really reasonable.
Sounds like it's mainly a index fan twitter drama.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
Im going to seriously ask what does makes Suisei the most sexy vtuber ever?
her english speaking moments, her tetris skill, her ability to kill you in the blink of an eye, her singing voice...

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

These Light Novel motherfuckers need to read some good western books. The writing they defend is pathetic.

Ensok

Early Adopter
These Light Novel motherfuckers need to read some good western books. The writing they defend is pathetic.
It's depressing how much brain rot comes from Light Novels. Not like none of them have good stories and characters, but yes, it's the writing level and style that's the problem. It's like your average fanfiction writing level or YA at best. I don't want to sound snooty but compared to real novels (even just stuff on the level of Stephen King or pulpy fantasy novels) it's trash.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
What makes people so desperate to defend shit media? Is it sunk cost? Is it because their entire personality is based around liking that thing? Is it copium overdose?
My guess: sometimes when you first experience a subgenre of fiction or entertainment, the first few pieces of media can be subconsciously elevated in your mind as something special, even when people more experienced in that subgenre think it's not. If one of your first experiences with Japanese light novel fiction is A Certain Magical Index, you're going to think it's great because you didn't have much of a baseline to compare it to. When you later experience similar light novel Japanese fiction that's better, you're still going to be biased towards ACMI because that's what you experienced first before you became used to the various traits and tropes of said subgenre.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
While I don't know anything about what this "index" thing is, I like whenever people have to come out and "debunk" someone's opinion on media, especially some vtuber rabbit. It usually tells me they're offended by whatever they said because it has truth or grains of truth to it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At least craft better bait, literally just a dupe of this one:
Silence jannie, go back to sweeping.
I wasn't even trying to bait (what am I baiting?), I genuinely cannot fathom why people care so much.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
90% sure it isn't but still funny/ potentially noteworthy if nothing else
Just for fun lets have a hands line up :SelenHAHAhere:
jellymanhands3.PNGjellymanhands2.PNGjellymanhands1.PNG
liahands3.PNG
liahands2.PNG

liahands1.PNG

I don't think this is useful lol, Lia has really pretty hand though. I guess she could have ugly fat hands days? :shiinastare:
If any Lia giys are really interested you could probably easily find incompatible stream times over the last week and shoot this down, but I think it's just sillyness.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
In defense of Aia, it was a one-and-done thing in her debut stream. She must've caught wind that her lefty spiel wasn't doing her any favors and stopped talking about it. She's just not funny and personally, her voice is annoying.
In defence of Aia, her stupid debut comments were most likely meant to be a very unfunny joke (and more likely a virtue signal to others supporting the cause). She filtered me on debut and I admit that I initially did not get her joke, but I know others who stopped watching her some time after because she attracted an incredible amount of smarmy troons and other alphabet supporters in her chat.

Horo7618

No one in particular
A minecraft god, a minecraft idiot and a normal minecrafter walk into a bar......

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I haven't read the series or watched the anime, but it sounds like Pippa read the shit translation. Maybe that's just a cope and it's still shit, I wouldn't know.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
that you would refuse to enjoy someone because they have different political views is about as faggy as not watching holo live because of all the "loli"
90% sure most vtubers will have at least one or two things you would strongly disagree with.

im also 100% sure none of them actually talk in depth about it so why does it matter?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I haven't read the series or watched the anime, but it sounds like Pippa read the shit translation. Maybe that's just a cope and it's still shit, I wouldn't know.
It's a light novel. It's by definition low end literature. Not by filthy gaijin standards, by Japanese writer and reader standards.

Pretending that it's HIGH CULTURE is like Japs pretending that Kentucky Fried Chicken is where you go for a fancy romantic date.

Yeah, it happens, but it's retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom