"God help me. God bless you"Hoshimachi Suisei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yes

Uruka raided into Calli's stream.
The entire PhaseConnect sphere of influence will drag their fans, kicking and screaming, into liking the pink woman.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Man, Uruka is so seiso.
She was talking about having hot sticky "stuff" dripping out of her.
Don't get horny, it was period blood

Negzana

Im going to seriously ask what does makes Suisei the most sexy vtuber ever?
While I wouldn't call her the sexiest there is something really insanely attractive about how prudish she is and her main costume being formal and conservative, her dancing/singing skills don't hurt either.

For me the sexiest looking is maybe Aki or Lui but it's a matter of taste.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Fingerless gloves.
That and the mysterious death of anyone who disagrees....
dc966965d1acaf1933b4eea481d1c38f.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Put down your filthy Rrats! It's time for Shiina! :wtfman::shiinawangy:

lvl8

An Index youtuber made a video about Pippa.

He also talked about her on a podcast. I didn't realize this was a controversy. It's pretty funny.

They're also interested in having Remi in their podcast, since Remi mentioned that she's a fan of Magical Index.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
These Light Novel motherfuckers need to read some good western books. The writing they defend is pathetic.
Light novels are pop marketable tomes of trash storytelling. For one that might hold a clever idea or genuinely good writing, 999 others are the same "hormonal high schooler/coomer salaryman encounters wacky situation/ my <familymember> is a *insert noun*"
It has to be that way in order to sell en masse.
The whole genre is even less dignified than self-help books or even shit like chic-lit.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Suisei would sooner kill anyone who labels her sexy than the people who say otherwise.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
cant be assed to do a summary of Kiaras stream this time so grabbed an accurate summary from VT
Bild_2023-05-02_000230625.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kestraline

Early Adopter

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Also on the "started streaming" list:

Ragdoll's back on that Urbz grind.
E: Ragdoll comes home, finds someone stole her toiler and her oven on fire, passes out.
Can't have shit in Mineapolis

Last edited:

lvl8

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

BRUH WADU HEEEEELLL
The hunt begins

Archive

I will find it and I will follow it

Pretty sure one of the Niji/Holostars clippers is currently making a video series on how fucked the system behind light novels is in Japan, with how both web novels and publisher contests (main ways to make it big with an LN) heavily favor the same regurgitated tropes and keeping things as concise as possible so judges don't have to try too hard reading.

As an LN reader I can confidently say the industry is fucked. I just want more cute fantast lesbian LNs that are GOOD but they're hard to find. Seriously how hard is it to write a story with good plot and good plot.

I will say I recommend "I favour the villainess" if you want a good yuri LN. Currently being made into a manga and anime too

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Music, murderous tendencies yet she insists she's cute today, too, gap moe, feminine yet conservative outfit, tryhard, banters.

She's a Touhou character.

God's Strongest Dragoon

So I just woke up to a bunch of people asking for a source of the recent Nina commie shit
It was a baitpost, I just decided to stir shit up before going to sleep and didn't expect you retards to deepthroat a bait with no source attached to it for like a dozen pages.
If this is how you guys react to such a blatant baitpost instead of just calling it retarded, I'm going to have to abandon my multi-account schizoposting arc or else the jannies will shoot me. Already had the alt account profile pictures made too.
schizoposting.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shiina: Yeah I build warhammer minis, and sometimes gunpla, I totally want to offcollab with Lumi when painting
Also Shiina looking at the runner sprues: "OH LOOK THEY HAVE THE CUTE SHEETS! CUTE"

I see through your fake ways seamstress.

Kalion

:)
You thought just because April was over that the slaughter would end? Iekushi Chapipi just announced her upcoming indefinite hiatus.

image_2023-05-01_182633776.png
Archive

Here's hoping "I am sure we will eventually see each other again." means she got in a corpo.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
So I just woke up to a bunch of people asking for a source of the recent Nina commie shit
It was a baitpost, I just decided to stir shit up before going to sleep and didn't expect you retards to deepthroat a bait with no source attached to it for like a dozen pages.
If this is how you guys react to such a blatant baitpost instead of just calling it retarded, I'm going to have to abandon my multi-account schizoposting arc or else the jannies will shoot me. Already had the alt account profile pictures made too.
For God's sake, do not further sully the Jambalaya family name with this lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom