"I've already told you this, one of my close school friends had her gay awakening because of me, no I didn't do anything, she never told me, I just existed! I can understand why people would think I was gay"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
in fairness, a couple people reacted with “agree” so there are people here who are dumb enough to think you were right
You dont get to call people dumb enough when you were ready to argue for your life with a baitpost

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
You dont get to call people dumb enough when you were ready to argue for your life with a baitpost
Hey now, I wasn’t the only one who took it seriously. So, you know, there’s that at least.

God's Strongest Dragoon

in fairness, a couple people reacted with “agree” so there are people here who are dumb enough to think you were right
Bro, you went full bore on that baitpost. The proper response is "Source?" and then ignore it if there's no reply.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
a rebrand
If she did get into Phase, a rebrand makes a lot of sense instead of being an invader. Can't have two computer viruses in the group.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
For once I’m not the only retard in a situation here. That’s nice.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
For once I’m not the only retard in a situation here. That’s nice.
You never were the only retard :smugselen:

Art tax 20230501_185249.jpg
Twitter

this shit

fuck it
Elipomu cover

Linking Sayonara Sengen to highlight Elira's vocal range

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
So I just woke up to a bunch of people asking for a source of the recent Nina commie shit
It was a baitpost, I just decided to stir shit up before going to sleep and didn't expect you retards to deepthroat a bait with no source attached to it for like a dozen pages.
If this is how you guys react to such a blatant baitpost instead of just calling it retarded, I'm going to have to abandon my multi-account schizoposting arc or else the jannies will shoot me. Already had the alt account profile pictures made too.
Did you really expect people here would do research on a Niji rrat? This happened in the homeland more than enough times to prove otherwise. Hell, I had to sub to fucking Aster just to disprove a rrat because nobody else could've been fucked to do it.:SelenHAHAhere:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Did you really expect people here would do research on a Niji rrat? This happened in the homeland more than enough times to prove otherwise. Hell, I had to sub to fucking Aster just to disprove a rrat because nobody else could've been fucked to do it.:SelenHAHAhere:
And a commie saying stupid shit, everyone just thought it must be a day ending in "y".

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
If the Lia stream gets to be too much and you need to cleanse your palete, Seiso Sheep is here for you.

Last edited:

soap suds

Elipomu cover

Linking Sayonara Sengen to highlight Elira's vocal range

Elira has such a beautiful voice. Her lower register is nice and her voice sounds full when she sings. She also has a lot of fun singing and it gets me excited when I hear her.

No Name

So many pages, once again, you fine chaps spoil me. Unfortunately a lot of it is Vshojo related and I give no fucks.
Uto going on indefinite hiatus? Vesper spear:cursedbae: or drama abuse :cursedbae:?

I finally caught up on a bunch of the recent Rust stuff, good shit, many haha's had. If Roberu wasn't a dirty moonman I'd watch him all the time. Astel and Niu were adorable together, can't wait for their fanbases or floaters to ruin that vibe.

Is Marine actually planning to make her crappy game a reality? That's wild, showing :holohag: supremacy again.

Light Novel shenanigans? Read something proper kids, there's more fun storytelling to be had in the good ol' Yellow Pages.

Are we looking forward to anything specific in the coming days? Share some tea with a wagecuck with no free time ahead good sirs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I just realized this mf made an account today just to say this shit :whatastory:
1682982626008.png
/pcg/ moment

But at least Anon wasn't a coward today.

Not_glowie

Just lurking
Man, Uruka is so seiso.
She was talking about having hot sticky "stuff" dripping out of her.
Don't get horny, it was period blood
I thought you guys might want to learn something new. I promise it's very interesting, also extremely seiso so don't worry.

You are welcome.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I was rewatching kronii's handcam stream going over things i found somewhat interesting.

Kronii used to work at an office (i think she said a call center before so maybe she is talking about that) on that workplace they told her to fill an excel sheet with a database book they found, she used google lens to cheat.

Had a busy week and had little sleep.

Sometimes she talks to herself when doing puzzles (like she's voice acting).

She despises the subway meme, she hates that people use it for content, she hates people bringing up the blended subway stream, she really hates overused jokes, she doesn't want to be known over one thing (subway) she also doesn't want to say it in public because some may clip it out of context.

She refused to make a heart with her hands (she kinda made one later for me).

She said she has moved too many times.

The reason why she started making content was to be remembered (by her content) she said she wanted to do something with her life, to leave a footprint.

She said people look at her and think she's mature and has her life sorted out (she doesn't).

She gets pessimistic thoughts when she doesn't sleep well (so always).

There was a time she was doing a 2000 piece puzzle, and her mom walked in and told her "you never finish anything you start" so she finished it within a week, her mom apologized before she finished the puzzle saying "it's okay you can stop now" but she finished the puzzle anyways.

She was a console gamer, she only started playing on pc 3 or 4 years ago.

Her favorite childhood game is SMB2 (the NA one).

She doesn't care about elder scrolls and has never played skyrim.

She went to karaoke with her friends and one of them told her she used to sing better before she started taking singing lessons.

She doesn't like the idea of the barbie movie, but likes the cast (i wonder why).

She showed part of her keyboard, her mouse and the seiso half of her mousepad.

She was using an old webcam she had for this stream (definitively not her old vtuber webcam).

She tried using fraps to become a let'splayer, she tried playing a rpgmaker horror game, and she liked most rpgmaker horror games.

She tried to get on the sandman english dub but the auditions ended when she learned about it.

She wanted to make rpgmaker games but the further she went was making a cutscene as she found out it was too hard to make something.

Her favorite character in naruto is kakashi her other favorite is tobi and she likes jiraiya and pain.

She likes the "chill" character type.

Her favorite female naruto character is karin, she didn't care that much about shippuden (she is lying) (also hates sakura) and doesn't like the female characters in naruto "that much" thinks they are not well fleshed out.

Likes gara's, kakashi's and pain's backstory, didn't like rock lee's and orochimaru's that much.

Doesn't care about boruto, she said "it's like the subway joke, they don't know when to stop" she didn't believe it's 100 episodes, really hates boruto's personality.

She goes for quite a while about sakura, not fleshed out, unskilled, "slugs" not as powerful as sasuke and naruto, not a good backstory, thought she would be different in shippuden but she wasn't, "i'm not like the other girls" "yeah you are, shut up!" and she wanted her obsession with sasuke to stop.

Also she is a narutoxsakura shipfag, and a filthy fujo for sasuke and naruto, someone said she was genuinely angry and she said "i'm not angry, i don't care about naruto" (she's lying).

She had (still has) a fujo phase.

She said she loves me and wants to be with me but she edited it out of the vod to not get in trouble.

She also called Harrow a femboy and she said "you will never be a 2view" don't know what she meant by that.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I was rewatching kronii's handcam stream going over things i found somewhat interesting.

Kronii used to work at an office (i think she said a call center before so maybe she is talking about that) on that workplace they told her to fill an excel sheet with a database book they found, she used google lens to cheat.

Had a busy week and had little sleep.

Sometimes she talks to herself when doing puzzles (like she's voice acting).

She despises the subway meme, she hates that people use it for content, she hates people bringing up the blended subway stream, she really hates overused jokes, she doesn't want to be known over one thing (subway) she also doesn't want to say it in public because some may clip it out of context.

She refused to make a heart with her hands (she kinda made one later for me).

She said she has moved too many times.

The reason why she started making content was to be remembered (by her content) she said she wanted to do something with her life, to leave a footprint.

She said people look at her and think she's mature and has her life sorted out (she doesn't).

She gets pessimistic thoughts when she doesn't sleep well (so always).

There was a time she was doing a 2000 piece puzzle, and her mom walked in and told her "you never finish anything you start" so she finished it within a week, her mom apologized before she finished the puzzle saying "it's okay you can stop now" but she finished the puzzle anyways.

She was a console gamer, she only started playing on pc 3 or 4 years ago.

Her favorite childhood game is SMB2 (the NA one).

She doesn't care about elder scrolls and has never played skyrim.

She went to karaoke with her friends and one of them told her she used to sing better before she started taking singing lessons.

She doesn't like the idea of the barbie movie, but likes the cast (i wonder why).

She showed part of her keyboard, her mouse and the seiso half of her mousepad.

She was using an old webcam she had for this stream (definitively not her old vtuber webcam).

She tried using fraps to become a let'splayer, she tried playing a rpgmaker horror game, and she liked most rpgmaker horror games.

She tried to get on the sandman english dub but the auditions ended when she learned about it.

She wanted to make rpgmaker games but the further she went was making a cutscene as she found out it was too hard to make something.

Her favorite character in naruto is kakashi her other favorite is tobi and she likes jiraiya and pain.

She likes the "chill" character type.

Her favorite female naruto character is karin, she didn't care that much about shippuden (she is lying) (also hates sakura) and doesn't like the female characters in naruto "that much" thinks they are not well fleshed out.

Likes gara's, kakashi's and pain's backstory, didn't like rock lee's and orochimaru's that much.

Doesn't care about boruto, she said "it's like the subway joke, they don't know when to stop" she didn't believe it's 100 episodes, really hates boruto's personality.

She goes for quite a while about sakura, not fleshed out, unskilled, "slugs" not as powerful as sasuke and naruto, not a good backstory, thought she would be different in shippuden but she wasn't, "i'm not like the other girls" "yeah you are, shut up!" and she wanted her obsession with sasuke to stop.

Also she is a narutoxsakura shipfag, and a filthy fujo for sasuke and naruto, someone said she was genuinely angry and she said "i'm not angry, i don't care about naruto" (she's lying).

She had (still has) a fujo phase.

She said she loves me and wants to be with me but she edited it out of the vod to not get in trouble.

She also called Harrow a femboy and she said "you will never be a 2view" don't know what she meant by that.
Damn, I feel like only the biggest Kronii fan would be willing to type all this out.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Shubert birthday countdown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom