"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
You thought just because April was over that the slaughter would end? Iekushi Chapipi just announced her upcoming indefinite hiatus.

Archive

Here's hoping "I am sure we will eventually see each other again." means she got in a corpo.

Alright niji or hololive?

Toreador4536

You thought just because April was over that the slaughter would end? Iekushi Chapipi just announced her upcoming indefinite hiatus.

Archive

Here's hoping "I am sure we will eventually see each other again." means she got in a corpo.

Isn't she one of the former Cyberlive/Aetheria girls? Any guess as to where she could reincarnate? Idol's new gen is really close, maybe she's part of that.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Kalion

:)
Alright niji or hololive?
I'd place bets down on Phase or Idol.
Chapipi was formerly Cyberlive but always known as the good girl of the group and stayed out of the drama. Maybe Lumi put a good word in for her.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Archive

snoop-dog-who.gif

Horo7618

No one in particular
You thought just because April was over that the slaughter would end? Iekushi Chapipi just announced her upcoming indefinite hiatus. Here's hoping "I am sure we will eventually see each other again." means she got in a corpo.
It'd be nice, but she's been having health issues a bunch, so.....

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
twitter can make some funny shit sometimes. Screenshot_20230430-231133_Twitter.jpg

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Isn't she one of the former Cyberlive/Aetheria girls? Any guess as to where she could reincarnate? Idol's new gen is really close, maybe she's part of that.
Chapipi was one of the girls who refused to shittalk Lumi while in CL.
Lumi still to this day says positive things about her.
Make of that what you will.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

Aw yeah baby, APRIL TWO

I don't know how confident Fishfag'd be in taking in more Cyberlive leftovers right now, but we do know there's a finalised Gen 3 lineup...

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina: Yeah I build warhammer minis, and sometimes gunpla, I totally want to offcollab with Lumi when painting
Also Shiina looking at the runner sprues: "OH LOOK THEY HAVE THE CUTE SHEETS! CUTE"

I see through your fake ways seamstress.
>cute little sheets
Oh she knows exactly what that stuff is, she's trying to hold her PL down :smugselen:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
With her voice I hope she at least landed in holo if they're still recruiting people but by the timing perhaps idol or phase, she seemed nice. Just listen to this:

For the love of god can I have more chubas who sing more than generic anime trash

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So I just woke up to a bunch of people asking for a source of the recent Nina commie shit
It was a baitpost, I just decided to stir shit up before going to sleep and didn't expect you retards to deepthroat a bait with no source attached to it for like a dozen pages.
If this is how you guys react to such a blatant baitpost instead of just calling it retarded, I'm going to have to abandon my multi-account schizoposting arc or else the jannies will shoot me. Already had the alt account profile pictures made too.
well played. You got us.

especially me

God's Strongest Dragoon

For God's sake, do not further sully the Jambalaya family name with this lunacy.
I had a script all set and everything too.
Noob Saibot = Dirty Rice = shitposting in ebonics
Scorpion = Gumbo = rageposting about Subzero
Subzero = Etouffee = rageposting about Scorpion
Rain = Boudin = non-shitposting but all the other ninjas trash talk him
Ermac = Maque Choux = incoherent shitposting where it would reply to itself to shit talk itself
Smoke = Tasso = trying to calm everyone down
Tremor = Bisque = hornyposting that is irrelevant to everything else
Clearly TVA was unprepared for the ninja invasion
There are constantly posts like that here lambasting chuubas for having left of center views, it wasn't exactly out of place.
True, the fact I peppered in a truth like the Reimu lusting for white dick made it more believable.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Light novels are pop marketable tomes of trash storytelling. For one that might hold a clever idea or genuinely good writing, 999 others are the same "hormonal high schooler/coomer salaryman encounters wacky situation/ my <familymember> is a *insert noun*"
It has to be that way in order to sell en masse.
The whole genre is even less dignified than self-help books or even shit like chic-lit.
Ninety percent of light novels are crap, but then, ninety percent of anything is crap.

MagicHammer

Chapipi was formerly Cyberlive but always known as the good girl of the group and stayed out of the drama. Maybe Lumi put a good word in for her.
That'd be an amusing twist of fate, losing Yuri only to pick up Chapipi. Lumi shouts her out and tells people to go listen to her stuff from time to time so I wouldn't be surprised. I think she struggled with motivation as an indie so a rebrand and a manager will probably do wonders for her if she is going corpo again.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
So I just woke up to a bunch of people asking for a source of the recent Nina commie shit
It was a baitpost, I just decided to stir shit up before going to sleep and didn't expect you retards to deepthroat a bait with no source attached to it for like a dozen pages.
If this is how you guys react to such a blatant baitpost instead of just calling it retarded, I'm going to have to abandon my multi-account schizoposting arc or else the jannies will shoot me. Already had the alt account profile pictures made too.
in fairness, a couple people reacted with “agree” so there are people here who are dumb enough to think you were right

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
90 percent of cheeses and 90 percent of white wines to go along are solid gold my man.

Limkin

Didn't Idol post about hiring more people specifically to produce music? It wouldn't make as much sense for their current roster, but if they snatched another vsinger then it suddenly lines up pretty well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom