"I’m awake, hold them off for a bit. I need to gather up some chakra before I can enter sage mode"Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Oh shit EN3 confirmed :Vesper-UNHINGED:
punisher-the-punisher.gif

Also what a bunch of catty bitches, I hope they keep throwing shade back and forth. :amepopcorn:

UberSoldat

If I had to choose it would be Ina because of the other stuff but once you past a million subs, why not just stream less?
Ina's lifestyle will catch up to her at her current pace, no one is immune to consequences.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Serbian Peacemakers

I think more than likely if any of HoloEN was to leave it would be Ina, Mumei, or one of the Holostars guys, seems like most either drop out within the first few months or last a year or so before dropping out.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

What sacrificing :talentfreedom: gets you. Worth it.
I think more than likely if any of HoloEN was to leave it would be Ina, Mumei, or one of the Holostars guys, seems like most either drop out within the first few months or last a year or so before dropping out.
I don't see Ina graduating any time soon, if anything the past months after her hiatus she seems to have put a lot of her Nagu stuff on the back burner and focused primarily on Hololive. Including going to Japan for a few weeks to work on her Birthday and most likely other related things. She's had her moments where she seems to be in a slump, but she's probably in the best shape she's been in for a while if not ever.

The thing is, Ina gets burnt out quickly. And when that happens as an illustrator you're fucked because it's your livelihood and your only option is to just keep doing the thing that you're burnt out of. If she gets burnt out on something on stream, like gaming or whatever, she can switch to drawing, modeling, etc, or just take a hiatus like she's done in the past, and even though the latter option sucks, it's better than the alternative. And Ina's smart enough to know the finality of graduating.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
->->->Reply to this post with updoots or your oshi will graduate tomorrow<-<-<-
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Alternatively reply with downdoots to graduate someone else's oshi

IdenticalPlateaus

For Holomyth my guess would be Ame. Mori seems addicted to streaming and has both her music personas getting boosted, the other girls seem too invested in Idol fandom to the extent that it would take a lot to pry them away from it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Ahh this is what i love to see before sleep bitches being bitches and more vshitshow in action honestly just waiting for vei to throw the true shade and start running her mouth feel she'd be the one to truly lay out all dirt, been too long without some real fun like this
Veibae doing with Vshojo what she previously did with Hololive would be genuinely amazing to see.

Would stay up for and watch a Veibar stream live levels of amazing.
I don't see Ina graduating any time soon, if anything the past months after her hiatus she seems to have put a lot of her Nagu stuff on the back burner and focused primarily on Hololive.
With the advances in AI art we're witnessing in real time, I imagine that vtubing is unironically a better long term prospect than gacha art, tbh.

We won't see a change this year or next, but in five? That's a different matter.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

When I saw there was a Holo announcement I immediately assumed the worst after all that's happened the past couple days. Don't play with our hearts like that man.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Many people believe Ina is gonna dip sooner than the others because of her artist duties, wether or not thats doomy to you is up to you
Maybe if they had some kind of streaming requirement (x times per week), but if she can just do her art stuff and stream whenever she feels like it, I doubt she'll leave.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I hope the bitch gets dunked on considering how in private she is doing a victory lap for the company choosing her over Silvervale.

Some nice guy ought to send her this video her way.

View attachment 22091

It wasn't me.

We aren't single-minded fucking morons nolan, we don't just clap mindlessly at stimuli independently of the circumstances.

And yet you tards keep derailing this and other threads with piling on on the guy at the mildest stimuli instead of just giving him his own reaction, updooting the first person that replies telling him to knock it off, and then moving on.

In unrelated news

Supporting Hana on this gets kind of hard when she comes off as ungrateful like this. Having her model delayed is unfortunate but not egregious agency behavior in light of what Wactor does, what Tsunderia did to its undebuted gen, the uwu.tv guy apparently hitting on one of his streamers, and so on.

More indie duo art:

And Fish possibly weighing in ambiguously:

wew

Male hag love!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

I tried this with lean magic bro. You don't want to awaken a worse beast than I have.
So many killed because I wanted holoEN drama :pikameefuck:

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

I've made my decision. I bet you can't guess who I chose!
1682499582352.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I've made my decision. I bet you can't guess who I chose!
View attachment 22113
Interestingly, although I know who you hate, I have no idea who your oshi is.

Do you even have an oshi, or do you breathe just to hate? Is your heart such a shrivelled up, bottomless pit of pitch black darkness that the very notion of love cannot exist inside it?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Since we're doing some high-stakes betting (real), I'll throw my hat in the ring before going back to gacha hell:

My oshis = Safe
Your oshis = Graduation

Diya

✨𝓗𝓪𝓰 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮✨ (Talent Freedom'ed since 2022)
It wasn't me.
More indie duo art:

1682500480314.png
You guys think this is a petty symbolic get back in reference to Vshojo's recruitment letter thing?
1682500542834.png
1682500597797.png
Supporting Hana on this gets kind of hard when she comes off as ungrateful like this. Having her model delayed is unfortunate but not egregious agency behavior in light of what Wactor does, what Tsunderia did to its undebuted gen, the uwu.tv guy apparently hitting on one of his streamers, and so on.
Eh, she wasn't even saying anything bad. I can understand and give her some leeway for resentment after how they fuck up with her and her branch.

PekoWick

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur
I tried this with lean magic bro. You don't want to awaken a worse beast than I have.
So many killed because I wanted holoEN drama :pikameefuck:
YOU SELFISH FUCK YOU KILLED MY YURIIIIIII!!!!!!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So going back on which holo members could graduate/pull an ayame/have a menhera attack.
Gen0: seems to be doing the best so no issues there (maybe roboco but she only gets sick, at most an ayame).
gen1: haachama and mel, haachama because of whatever illness has been getting to her, and mel because she may become a seiyuu at some point.
gen2: maybe shion but i don't know the reason of her absences (i think it was menhera).
gen3: marine and flare just random menhera issues.
gen4: i know some people think kanata will anger her unicorns but her fans are mostly gachikoi not unicorns, could at worst pull a kronii.
gen5: the whole gen has issues, botan and lamy have health issues, polka and nene have menhera attacks.
Myth: ina could pull a sana and gura has health issues.
council: maybe mumei with the illness she has.
I could be wrong but this are the members i know/think could have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom