The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
>their
>they
>their
Really trying to go out of the way to not say the dude has a dick
EDIT:
I'm dumb and thought it was Zen who left
Everyone, look, this is the first and only RiverBear's post on this forum where he's not trolling for once, this time it's an honest retard moment.

We need to force Proctor into a Russian sleep experiment style sleep Inhibition chamber.
Its for the greater good.
Proctor is like a reverse version of these weeping angel thingies from Doctor Who - bad shit happens to everyone when he's not looking. Although one could argue that leaving Vshojo is a good thing for Silvervale
Actually I now realize holo is the only one with no graduations so far this year, feels good to be a holochad :koronehappyl::mikothumbsl::smugmoona::smugrys:
CAN YOU STOP TEMPTING FATE FOR FIVE MORE FUCKING DAYS?!

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
The chinchilla is currently using her power as a 2 view for promoting her 1 view Vtuber friend Refiria Brynhildr and Their mutual mama Sela, and asks chat to please try supporting them also. Compared to certain other vtubers, She is a very good friend. :smugpipi:
1682491932152.png

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Honestly, I'm wondering if they'll join Asmon's outfit OTK. Vei is dating Sodapoppin (and I think they recently moved in together in Austin) and Silvervale has been buddying up to OTK streamers including Asmongold. It wouldn't surprise me if the lack of support during the Hogwards shit caused a rift either.

Edit: Seriously though, I'm shocked they haven't picked up a vTuber yet. I've been expecting Snuffy to join for a while, but that clearly hasn't happened.
That seems to be the most likely thing to happen.

They have contracts?

No mention of them having goodbye streams, though I guess that sort of thing is less important if they're continuing their identities.

Also, is it normal for agencies to announce these departures so late at night? I'm noticing a pattern.
Night time LA Time most likely. Although yes, probably done at night to avoid having to have people randomly spamming chats and discords while the streamers are active. Also gives time for management to read shit, screen things and then pick what they want to reply to.

Silvervale is talking about the departure now. Interesting points:
-Nothing changes content wise
-Chat asked if she's still friends with the talents. "I think a friend is someone who talks to you outside of when it is convenient." Still has -some- friends in the company.
-Decision was influenced by both "recent events" along with problems that were there from the start.
-Does not feel she was properly represented by the company.
-Feels it is the best move for her "mental health" as well as financially.
-Feels she'll be much happier not being in the company.

The mental health aspect makes me think it just has to do with petty in-fighting bullshit and possibly management wanting to take control of some things.

I know that Silver got a bunch of horrific harassment for the HL stuff but let's not forget her backstabbing Nux and blocking anyone who even slightly criticized her for it.
Everyone in that company backstabbed Nux and honestly other than Veibae and Nyanners, everyone else seems to have done so because management mandated it after he made the company look incompetent (which he was right). As for Nux? Meh. He is an attention whore, a bit of a grifter and he purposely starts shit. If he gets his hands dirty you won't really see me shed a tear.

I don't like them as people so no lose there. Besides Silver deserves better than Vshojo. I feel bad for the people I do watch in Vshojo because they lost a couple friends as teammates (Melody, Mousey, Kson, Nazu, and Haruka).
______

This actually makes me wonder. Do people here like Silver now? Has she redeemed herself in the eyes of this community because of HL controversy?
Who gives a shit about FRIENDSHIP? :optimistic:

It's a job. They are coworkers. They don't have to be friends and kiss each other's ass. Yes, it's best if people get along and work towards a common goal but you don't have to be a friend just because you work with someone. This applies to EVERY corpo.

Actually I now realize holo is the only one with no graduations so far this year, feels good to be a holochad :koronehappyl::mikothumbsl::smugmoona::smugrys:
For now. I have a feeling that maybe someone in HolostarsJP might dip out. Also, I feel like we might have one of the senior JP talents dip. The ones that come to mind are Haachama, Shion, or Akane.

To be fair, The Nux Incident showed that the whole company is dysfunctional (why the fuck did you let the talent handle the Online security or PR in the first place?). Such an incident foreshadowed that the talents gonna get shit sooner or later. Then The HL incidents happened.......

Yeah, I think the biggest issues are the company, not the talents, because no one in management tard-wrangling the retarded talents
I somewhat agree but at the same time, the talents themselves are also to blame for some of the retardation.

Vei going indie, surprising. So no OTK.

For now... Remember they still have to sign contracts and whatnot to be officially part of an organization/group. It will take atleast a 2-4 weeks for her to announce any moves even if this shit has been discussed with OTK already.

She really just dropped that? The others I would expect that from, but Mouse? Not so much. Then again, I keep my toes out of Vshojo as often as possible so it's not like I really believed she was the only "kind" one in there.
Guessing they barely spoke. Hell Mouse took her side in the whole Wizard Game drama.

Wonder if Zen will sperg out and eventually follow through on his 50th promise of leaving the company.

The "positive" side to all of this is that if the older talents start leaving they will probably get replaced. That said, I don't really care. I don't really watch anyone on the company other than some clips (and the Silvervale japan tour VOD she has done about 2 or 3 of)

IdenticalPlateaus

Proctor is like a reverse version of these weeping angel thingies from Doctor Who - bad shit happens to everyone when he's not looking.
So you are saying bad things happen whenever Proctor's location is unaccounted for? Oh yeah, It's all coming together. 🧩🧩🧩

fortnitesmasherX

I would hold my breath until after the EN concert if any of the girls were planning to graduate they probably wait until after the concert, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the girls decided to leave this year.
I get the impression that you have a particular person in mind when you say this.
Somehow I get the feeling this is going to encourage more people to believe the rrat that Mousey is grifting and faking her illness.
Oh? I really wonder what the legitimacy is to this. With how hard Silver threw her under the bus, I think it's safe to say that she's pretty two faced.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I get the impression that you have a particular person in mind when you say this.
If any of the EN girls were to leave after the concert, the likely candidates are the ones that have been rebuilding and focusing on their PLs (Mori and Kronii). Honestly though, I think Mori has enough brains to understand that her as Mori is significantly more successful than her as DDK and it isn't just a "being Mori caused me to finally get noticed as DDK". As much as I like to give Calli shit, she seems like a pretty grounded person and understands not to take her position at Hololive for granted. I also doubt Kronii would leave even though she's been more prominent on her PL recently. She seems to finally have a group of people she appears to be close with at Hololive so I doubt she'd give that up. I feel like she's one of those people that really benefits from being in a corp as opposed to being an indie purely because having a manager to give her that push is huge for her.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Oh? I really wonder what the legitimacy is to this. With how hard Silver threw her under the bus, I think it's safe to say that she's pretty two faced.
Ngl as much as i dont want to sound like a Mouse simp, keep in mind this is a woman moment, there is a chance Mouse was two faced or Silver was neurotic enough to elevate minor shit into "ignored me for half a year"

We will probably not get a bigger picture but just some food for thought imo
If any of the EN girls were to leave after the concert, the likely candidates are the ones that have been rebuilding and focusing on their PLs (Mori and Kronii).
Many people believe Ina is gonna dip sooner than the others because of her artist duties, wether or not thats doomy to you is up to you

Imo, its sound but i dont think it will be soon (ill eat my hat if it is)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So you are saying bad things happen whenever Proctor's location is unaccounted for? Oh yeah, It's all coming together. 🧩🧩🧩
We talk shit about @God's Strongest Gaogetter killing melanated chuubas through his attention, but we missed @The Proctor being an equal opportunity holocauster through inattention.
Oh? I really wonder what the legitimacy is to this.
Zero.

This being said, disability doesn't protect from being a bitch. Just because you live in a bubble doesn't mean you can't be an asshole.

Though in this case, I'd caution against rrating too much. I'm willing to put money on Mousey being uncommunicative, but not actively backstabbing or otherwise being a bitch behind the scenes.

Silvervale may very well have expected more, but I have a really hard time imagining Ironmouse being actively malicious.

UberSoldat

The signs were there...........................

A

In unrelated news

PekoWick

For now. I have a feeling that maybe someone in HolostarsJP might dip out. Also, I feel like we might have one of the senior JP talents dip. The ones that come to mind are Haachama, Shion, or Akane.
Who the fuck is akane? Haachama yeah sure she's been sickly I won't be surprised if she graduates. Shion has been very active recently though.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She's confirmed she will retain the model if she leaves. Unless they lied to her about that too. I don't know if she will see a point in using it when the time comes, however.
What did they lie to her about? All I heard is that she didn't understand her contract. I think if they get more JP talent she would thrive. I really miss her in collabs, Tamaki...

As far as vtuber friendships go, everyone thought Coco disliked Mori after the meme review and now they are fishing buddies. Even when talents like Silver tell us something we can't really know.

Speaking of two vtubers who were thought of as social pariahs in their company

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
We talk shit about @God's Strongest Gaogetter killing melanated chuubas through his attention, but we missed @The Proctor being an equal opportunity holocauster through inattention.

Zero.

This being said, disability doesn't protect from being a bitch. Just because you live in a bubble doesn't mean you can't be an asshole.

Though in this case, I'd caution against rrating too much. I'm willing to put money on Mousey being uncommunicative, but not actively backstabbing or otherwise being a bitch behind the scenes.

Silvervale may very well have expected more, but I have a really hard time imagining Ironmouse being actively malicious.
She's P***** R***n and a woman. Unless she's explicitly loyal to you for some reason, expect either a switchblade or a chancla to hit you from the back at some point.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Who the fuck is akane? Haachama yeah sure she's been sickly I won't be surprised if she graduates. Shion has been very active recently though.
Ayame.... typo.

This popped up on my timeline. Not really a fan of the design but she always had 3d-ish looking designs.

Takotard

Many people believe Ina is gonna dip sooner than the others because of her artist duties, wether or not thats doomy to you is up to you
Ina already drew member badges for the next couple of years, so we're safe :takocope:

PekoWick

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
CAN YOU STOP TEMPTING FATE FOR FIVE MORE FUCKING DAYS?!
Oh no I'm afraid that I simply do not believe that any holos will... perchance come upon any issues in their performance over the coming days god no... Of course I hold nothing but their best interests in mind... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Damn Silver's got no chill
Mouse has partaketh in that British baby batter and Silver's just upset she couldn't get any. :smugselen:

Kiara often has ideas and a drive, but she is also often clueless on how to achieve that vision and enlists Ame for her technical know-how. Ame herself has said in the past that she doesn´t really consider herself the leader and prefers to remain in the background and she simply enjoys helping her friends when and where she can.
In that sense, Myth leadership is two-fold, with Kiara as the Heart, the Spark or the commanding officer and Ame more of an Brain or executive officer. Kiara is the one who takes charge in pretty much all group collabs as well, for the Myth 3D debut it wasn't they all appointed the role of MC onto her before she could even protest.
I actually agree! I already have the Heart as the next VTuber trope video and is coming this 28th-29th, and I actually hone in about Kiara. Actually really cool too see that other people also have the same thought process.

Last edited:

GOTBB

If any of the EN girls were to leave after the concert, the likely candidates are the ones that have been rebuilding and focusing on their PLs (Mori and Kronii). Honestly though, I think Mori has enough brains to understand that her as Mori is significantly more successful than her as DDK and it isn't just a "being Mori caused me to finally get noticed as DDK". As much as I like to give Calli shit, she seems like a pretty grounded person and understands not to take her position at Hololive for granted. I also doubt Kronii would leave even though she's been more prominent on her PL recently. She seems to finally have a group of people she appears to be close with at Hololive so I doubt she'd give that up. I feel like she's one of those people that really benefits from being in a corp as opposed to being an indie purely because having a manager to give her that push is huge for her.
"Here are my 2 most likely candidates for graduation and why they are my least likely."
Well, that answers that!

If I had to choose it would be Ina because of the other stuff but once you past a million subs, why not just stream less?
...oh I forgot Council was a thing... I would add Owl because she seems like she might sickness out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom