"In a call between my manager and their manager, I was told of my New Years suspension, and that DMing a manager was one of the reasons I was being suspended"Zaion LanZa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTBB

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
The more Proctor sleeps, the more tragedy takes hold.
We need to force Proctor into a Russian sleep experiment style sleep Inhibition chamber.
Its for the greater good.

PekoWick

Im so excited for EN3 bros :smugselen:. 3 more members and they are good to go.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Actually I now realize holo is the only one with no graduations so far this year, feels good to be a holochad :koronehappyl::mikothumbsl::smugmoona::smugrys:

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Still can't believe Corponacht began with a simple announcement tweet, a keetle, and a wizard game.

1682489017930.png
Actually I now realize holo is the only one with no graduations so far this year, feels good to be a holochad :koronehappyl::mikothumbsl::smugmoona::smugrys:
Don't Jinx it. :depressedtako:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Dude, watching Ina play Mario is making my bones hurt. Has she never touched a Mario game before?
Let me guess. Not using the run button?

'cause that's what they all to. The only Holos I've seen who knew what the run button is are Oga and Aqua.

Even Okayu didn't use it in Mario/DKC when starting out.

I'd write something about 2D Mario being for old people, but I know for a fact that my single-digit aged relatives play and love Mario, so that can't be it.

I genuinely do not know why.

But it is.
He just wanted you to confirm Uruka is a woman so he can thirstpost without being a total fag.
I mean, we have seen Uruka's thighs.

That's either a woman or does such a good effort at passing that I would, anyway.
Himeabuse.
I've noticed similarities between the vtuber- and pony fandoms before (specifically the tendency to smugly proselytise and piss people off that way), but I confess that I didn't expect Fluffy Ponies to find a vtuber equiv-

Wait, no, vagina stapling girl. Ryona vtubers exist.

Nevermind.
No matter how much Nijisanji pandered to China by debuting shit tons of chink-like Vtuber, the Fujoshi in China are still sucking Vox cock. :Vesper-UNHINGED:
Generational trauma from the opium wars, pls undastand.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Don't Jinx it. :depressedtako:
I would hold my breath until after the EN concert if any of the girls were planning to graduate they probably wait until after the concert, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the girls decided to leave this year.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Wait, no, vagina stapling girl.

It would have cost you absolutely nothing to not remind me this creature once existed. Now I gotta go drink like I run this place. Jesus Stapled Christ.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Silver responded to someone asking "Are you and Mousey still friends?" and hoooooooo boy a transcript cannot do this justice.

Timestamped

Somehow I get the feeling this is going to encourage more people to believe the rrat that Mousey is grifting and faking her illness. Also jesus you’d think that she would have supported Silvervale but…..jesus.

Anyways unrelated to vshowhoe. Scarle is live with Elden Ring.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
These are the moments I'm glad I decided to stick with this stupid little splinter site and not just fuck off back to reddit or twitter when the homeland was going down.
Is The Proctor currently asleep?
Yes, proctor-sama is sadly a filthy bong.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Is The Proctor currently asleep?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Erina said that she doesn't want to pay for an ad blocker
:whatastory::vesperfacepalm:
Edit: She thought that you have to pay for an ad blocker

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

niggaphil

These are the moments I'm glad I decided to stick with this stupid little splinter site and not just fuck off back to reddit or twitter when the homeland was going down.

Yes, proctor-sama is sadly a filthy bong.
UK is currently morning thought, which means....

aaaaaaa.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.