"How would you be born if your dad didn't have pleasure with your mom"Millie Parfait

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I think the one relief of 2 Nolans is that they would be stuck in an endless loop of replying to each other.
Just throw them in their own thread and it'd be like a Nolan zoo.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Well, at least 2 superduper are easier to handle than two Nolan Crush. I would take 2 superduper and see them posting Rie in VTA all day rather than watching two Nolan posting stupid shit or Futa pictures across the whole internet :whatastory:
Yeah oh no, real life pictures of Rie, the horror

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Work in progress based on yesterday's nolan spergout, I want to do the whole scene but I have never video-edited before in my life.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Well, at least 2 superduper are easier to handle than two Nolan Crush. I would take 2 superduper and see them posting Rie in VTA all day rather than watching two Nolan posting stupid shit or Futa pictures across the whole internet :whatastory:

I think the one relief of 2 Nolans is that they would be stuck in an endless loop of replying to each other.

crying gura by @suguri_nojo.jpg

You all make Gura cry.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He's Reticuling out, it's over, he has to be put down.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
IRys actually saying “squidward on a chair” twice was hilarious

PekoWick

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
I want to say 'Again?!" until I realize "oh right this is Nijisanji, they are permanently on 2x speed than the rest of the vtuber agencies."

Another VTA graduates, from the looks of it? And they all have weird facial obstruction thingie (mask, eyepatch, googles, eyemask) which kinda looks neat.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I like Rou's design the best (the one with the brass horns I think)

soap suds

Why are they so interested in heroes now lmao. Shou and Rou are the VTA kids while the other two are new hires like Mana and Wen from Oriens (the wave that debuted like two weeks ago). It's nice to see that VTA isn't the only way to get hired and that even if you are a VTA student, you don't have to debut in Niji.
Probably saw how neat the EN theming scheme went and they decided that JP should do it as well. It's the hot new stuff. Also this wave is meant to be like, combined with last wave, especially with the whole "Heroes of the X" moniker those two wave carried.

combine_images_27.jpg
Maybe. While I like the whole EN theme of releasing a wave and then the next wave being their opposites/rivals, it's a shame none of them do anything with it. Fulgur tried to do something with it but all that accomplished was him being boycotted. I mean, Iluna and Xsoliel keep up the whole school theme with Scarle and Ver tweeting about school quite often, but it would be nice to see them incorporate the whole rival aspect of it as well. I imagine they'll continue the "Heros of the X" thing with North and South, but we'll just have to wait and see how the new wave works out. I already know Shou was plenty popular when he was in VTA, but I don't know how that will translate to him becoming an actual liver.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Why are they so interested in heroes now lmao.
Probably saw how neat the EN theming scheme went and they decided that JP should do it as well. It's the hot new stuff. Also this wave is meant to be like, combined with last wave, especially with the whole "Heroes of the X" moniker those two wave carried.

combine_images_27.jpg

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

masterstocking

Early Adopter
the pipkin spreads by @Notepaddydraws.jpg

It spreads. But like all cute and stuff.

Bonus Passpartout art critique:
FuMq9nGaIAIvrFe.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Why are they so interested in heroes now lmao. Shou and Rou are the VTA kids while the other two are new hires like Mana and Wen from Oriens (the wave that debuted like two weeks ago). It's nice to see that VTA isn't the only way to get hired and that even if you are a VTA student, you don't have to debut in Niji.
Excuse the fuck you, it's not two weeks ago, it's three, this is gross slander and mischaracterization. They might be part 2 of the wave from 3 weeks ago, since the wave before that was 7 people instead of 4, so maybe they're escalating into early, often, and a lot.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Gura's been active on Twitter recently and has some profound tweets

And some cute things too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom