"Yo fuck you rich people! Fuck you! Eat the fucking rich!"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I just hope he’s okay. It sucks that he felt embarrassed doing that sappy drunk talk. I’m glad he knows he’s supported and loved by tens of thousands of people.
We desperately need a "WHOOSH" emote

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
We desperately need a "WHOOSH" emote
Proposal:
54.jpg

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
FUCK YOU FAG, SHE'S A TOP OF THE LINE STREAMER! SHE JUST HAS A SHITTY PC!
You laugh at suicide videos, I'm pretty sure you're too fucked in the head to understand what "top of the line" content is.

Serbian Peacemakers

I don't know if it was mentioned but DemonDice delayed her new album to July 1 to make a Music Video and do some final checks

Personally the announcement of the May release date seemed rather improper to me, so I kinda suspected something would come up

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
and then she grooms another British chuuba live on stream
Kilia from EIEN (the whale? from the new horny corpo) raided into her and Kiara knew about her and her tongue. One of the first things Kiara asked Kilia when she came into the chat is "what that tongue do"

View attachment 22031
I didnt know this, but apparently she seems to be a big fan of Kiara, good on her for being noticed I guess

EU bonds across companies.
If you enjoy great singing, you should definitely check out a Kilia karaoke stream.

I really think Holo should consider looking into hiring some actual "GAMERS" who can roll with a variety of games at least on a basic level it's also a niche they don't really fill having a talent or two who can run through the latest hot release in a couple of hours would be benificial for the talents who want to play the newest stuff but are slow at picking up basic mechanics.
Watching Holotalk this weekend, and thinking about Rin's recent Q&A (mentions being scouted), I feel like we've gone full circle with talent acquisition. Maybe not go as far back as "hey, do your friends stream?"; but waiting for the right talent to apply seems less feasible then it did a couple years ago. Cover should go back to actively scouting talent (if they haven't been), even if it does open up the possibility of a "poach".

FML... I'll probably check out a good portion of this

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I figured that Sleepy would take the day off but she goin' live

niggaphil

Sorry I'm late life's been keeping me busier than usual lately

That's a tough one. The way they draw out some words is something a woman would do but then there's the occasional manly undertone. They also have a 'style' of voice that's relatively common among vermintide that went through voice training but I've also heard actual women with similar voices. However no mention of being a vermin on their twitter. The stealth ones are rare.

I'm 70/30 on it. Probably a non-penis haver but simp with caution.

I'm honored to be of service and mortified of what I've become
You have experience and put a lot of effort into helping the forum. @The Proctor should give you the blue checkmark title of "Troon Investigator"

kukkia

Early Adopter
Vox claimed that as a kid his trust was taken advantage of, that it was a really terrible thing, and urges people in his audience to understand that their boundaries are good and to push people out of their life if they try to break those boundaries.

I hope this isn't too doomer and presumptuous. But, was he umm taken advantage of as a kid? I don't want it to be that, but it sounds like that
He's talked about it before, albeit vaguely. IIRC it wasn't sexual. I think it's probably just classmates/friends or whatnot using him for their own ends. Probably not family since he still has a close relationship with his parents and talks about them often.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
You laugh at suicide videos, I'm pretty sure you're too fucked in the head to understand what "top of the line" content is.
Is it just me or is Harrow getting more aggressive lately? Do the Kronies become more aggressive when they go into heat or something? :smugselen:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
and then she grooms another British chuuba live on stream
Kilia from EIEN (the whale? from the new horny corpo) raided into her and Kiara knew about her and her tongue. One of the first things Kiara asked Kilia when she came into the chat is "what that tongue do"

View attachment 22031
I didnt know this, but apparently she seems to be a big fan of Kiara, good on her for being noticed I guess

View attachment 22034
Marine is doing good

Meme Tax:

I guess the Holo girls are aware of the competition (not really competition but other newer corpo vtubers). Good that she got a reaction, pretty sure some people atleast googled her tongue and might possibly check her channel out.

Vox claimed that as a kid his trust was taken advantage of, that it was a really terrible thing, and urges people in his audience to understand that their boundaries are good and to push people out of their life if they try to break those boundaries.

I hope this isn't too doomer and presumptuous. But, was he umm taken advantage of as a kid? I don't want it to be that, but it sounds like that
He has mentioned it before but has been vague about it. I just assumed some fat girl played with his dick while he was blackout drunk.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Kazuma

Early Adopter

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bat still on YT, playing the new Xeno DLC.

Why did Elira have to go on break as soon as this released? =( Her Xenoblade streams give me life. I don't want to watch anyone else play it until she does. Pain.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Pippa cute sometimes, ngl.

Really gets the old noggin joggin'.

pippa-lumi-colress-@HnkEcho.jpg

So that's why Lumi's so set on the new model.

soap suds

If you look into the Undertale dubbing community he was in a while back, there was a whole thing about an adult woman getting drunk and touching him while he was like 16/17. From what I can recall he traveled to the US for a con and met up with the dubbing crew he was a part of, who were mostly adults and he was one of if not the only teen, and they all got drunk or something. He technically wasn't allowed to drink in the US, but since he could back home the adults just let him. Anyways, they're all varying degrees of drunk, and this girl in her twenties started kissing him and touching him. He tried to push her off, but this is a pretty inebriated 16/17-year-old so he couldn't, and then the other adults who weren't as drunk had to separate them. I think soon after that the whole team fell through but I don't know the exact timeline.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Is it just me or is Harrow getting more aggressive lately? Do the Kronies become more aggressive when they go into heat or something? :smugselen:
Nah that just means I'm comfortable enough here to be a jackass sometimes.
Some days I can be (somewhat) nice, other days I just want to dropkick others because it seems funny.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom