"I will remember this Kaela. I will get you for this. Goddamn you Kaela Kovalskia"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you look into the Undertale dubbing community he was in a while back, there was a whole thing about an adult woman getting drunk and touching him while he was like 16/17. From what I can recall he traveled to the US for a con and met up with the dubbing crew he was a part of, who were mostly adults and he was one of if not the only teen, and they all got drunk or something. He technically wasn't allowed to drink in the US, but since he could back home the adults just let him. Anyways, they're all varying degrees of drunk, and this girl in her twenties started kissing him and touching him. He tried to push her off, but this is a pretty inebriated 16/17-year-old so he couldn't, and then the other adults who weren't as drunk had to separate them. I think soon after that the whole team fell through but I don't know the exact timeline.
That sounds like a great time.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Booted up a game I hadn't played in a while, and...
1682474371501.png

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
That sounds like a great time.
you wouldn't be saying the same if we're talking about some uggo or a landwhale or both. However I will say he's a little bitch if he couldn't get her of his dick, a cunt punch always works and the results are always funny.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Nah that just means I'm comfortable enough here to be a jackass sometimes.
Some days I can be (somewhat) nice, other days I just want to dropkick others because it seems funny.
Sorry, I've come back after touching grass and would like to word this differently

FUCK Y''ALL, KRONII'S MINE! YOU HEATHENS STAY AWAY FROM HER! SHE BELONGS TO ME

Therefore: Rie Stream soon.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
In a rare turn of events, Lia streams an hour earlier than scheduled

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Here you go, here's a clip of Selen laughing at her fans for thinking she was about to graduate from notoriously black company Nijisanji

CardiacMaple

Gods Quietest Lurker
Everytime I see superduper, I feel like I am becoming more and more schizo just seeing or hearing it. What have you all done to me?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Late post but cute German is streaming I repeat, cute German is streaming!

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Here you go, here's a clip of Selen laughing at her fans for thinking she was about to graduate from notoriously black company Nijisanji

I can't believe Selen is in denial about her own graduation it must be hitting her really hard

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If you look into the Undertale dubbing community he was in a while back, there was a whole thing about an adult woman getting drunk and touching him while he was like 16/17. From what I can recall he traveled to the US for a con and met up with the dubbing crew he was a part of, who were mostly adults and he was one of if not the only teen, and they all got drunk or something. He technically wasn't allowed to drink in the US, but since he could back home the adults just let him. Anyways, they're all varying degrees of drunk, and this girl in her twenties started kissing him and touching him. He tried to push her off, but this is a pretty inebriated 16/17-year-old so he couldn't, and then the other adults who weren't as drunk had to separate them. I think soon after that the whole team fell through but I don't know the exact timeline.
The disturbing part is the words "Undertale dubbing comunity" being put together.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

niggaphil

I can barely handle one superduper. A second one would make me actively oshi Rie just to spite them and make sure she becomes popular.
Well, at least 2 superduper are easier to handle than two Nolan Crush. I would take 2 superduper and see them posting Rie in VTA all day rather than watching two Nolan posting stupid shit or Futa pictures across the whole internet :whatastory:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well, at least 2 superduper are easier to handle than two Nolan Crush. I would take 2 superduper and see them posting Rie in VTA all day rather than watching two Nolan posting stupid shit or Futa pictures across the whole internet :whatastory:
I think the one relief of 2 Nolans is that they would be stuck in an endless loop of replying to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom