"Obaashits, when you speak English, your boys (Voice) is... ritto (Little), 'I shink yes bat it's kyut!' 'Subaru voice is fine', really?"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I just mentioned it the other day but holy fuck someone actually did it

:whatastory:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He just wanted you to confirm Uruka is a woman so he can thirstpost without being a total fag.
my Yamanba.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Tomoe playing the 17,000,000th Binding of Isaac DLC to come out in the last 4 years

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Surprisingly eventful Kiara stream

She told stories about flirting irl with multiple Girls (they were so cute she couldnt help it) and tangened about going to the cinema with her family to watch the D&D movie since Mamatori played camapings with them when she was little (she really really liked the movie btw)

Gameplay wise, she seems better than Irys and Ame, maybe on par with Bae (didnt see how well Mori did), she had moments of both incredible retardation and 20 seconds later she has some really clever ideas, legit idiot savant stuff
Particulary liked this moment here (timestamped):

Later during the superchat reading, she gets Gura to cling and reply to her on Twitter

and then she grooms another British chuuba live on stream
Kilia from EIEN (the whale? from the new horny corpo) raided into her and Kiara knew about her and her tongue. One of the first things Kiara asked Kilia when she came into the chat is "what that tongue do"

Bild_2023-04-26_003246480.png
I didnt know this, but apparently she seems to be a big fan of Kiara, good on her for being noticed I guess

Bild_2023-04-26_004018812.png
Marine is doing good

Meme Tax:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
*sips beer* ayup, that's anutha Mozu stream

The absolute lack of fucks this woman gives in more or less continuing content she did on another, corporate identity down to even repeating the visual style of her old thumbnails is inspiring.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
The absolute lack of fucks this woman gives in more or less continuing content she did on another, corporate identity down to even repeating the visual style of her old thumbnails is inspiring.
I know, she's perfect

PK may own the idols' design, but they don't own the person behind the idol

Let her cook while PK continues self-imploding

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
It's a psychological thriller anime movie that involves Idol culture.
Or, to make a modern comparison, "Oshi no Ko for Boomers"

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Hollywood ripped it off with Black Swan, too.
I remember it winning award after award during its initial run, but heard absolutely nothing about it the moment it left the public conscious

Perfect Blue, however, lasts to this day even in casual weebery - it's a classic

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Vox claimed that as a kid his trust was taken advantage of, that it was a really terrible thing, and urges people in his audience to understand that their boundaries are good and to push people out of their life if they try to break those boundaries.

I hope this isn't too doomer and presumptuous. But, was he umm taken advantage of as a kid? I don't want it to be that, but it sounds like that

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Vox claimed that as a kid his trust was taken advantage of, that it was a really terrible thing, and urges people in his audience to understand that their boundaries are good and to push people out of their life if they try to break those boundaries.

I hope this isn't too doomer and presumptuous. But, was he umm taken advantage of as a kid? I don't want it to be that, but it sounds like that
The man who made "Late night bent over the photocopier forced sloppy blowjob" ASMR might have been molested as a kid? Say it ain't so. :annoyedpippa:

thirteenorphans

Maybe a family friend stole his copy of Pokémon out of his Gameboy when he left it in the living room.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The man who made "Late night bent over the photocopier forced sloppy blowjob" ASMR might have been molested as a kid? Say it ain't so. :annoyedpippa:
I just hope he’s okay. It sucks that he felt embarrassed doing that sappy drunk talk. I’m glad he knows he’s supported and loved by tens of thousands of people.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I nearly had an aneurism, the infection is spreading to the mainstream (update video title):

what the fuck is going on and why is superduper at the center of it

God's Strongest Dragoon

FUCK YOU FAG, SHE'S A TOP OF THE LINE STREAMER! SHE JUST HAS A SHITTY PC!
She is in fact not a top of the line streamer by virtue of her trying to stream on the equivalence of a laptop running windows vista.
Also Pokemon don't count as furry because "you own them."
So a Pokemon fetish is just a combo fetish of furry fetish and slavery fetish?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I just hope he’s okay. It sucks that he felt embarrassed doing that sappy drunk talk. I’m glad he knows he’s supported and loved by tens of thousands of people.

His severed dick will be in some fujo's jar one day and I will laugh

:menhera::SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
She makes Pippa look obese, so banging a bag of bones is pretty gay to me.
:architect:
You can't compare them, Pippa is shaped by the mold.
Was he giving or receiving? :smugselen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom