"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Interestingly, although I know who you hate, I have no idea who your oshi is.

Do you even have an oshi, or do you breathe just to hate? Is your heart such a shrivelled up, bottomless pit of pitch black darkness that the very notion of love cannot exist inside it?
Are you kidding me? Of course I have an oshi, it's on my profile. Marie Mehlo is my oshi as well as Pipkin Pippa.

Edit: I was seething so hard I neglected to mention my precious Wemi!

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Actually I now realize holo is the only one with no graduations so far this year, feels good to be a holochad :koronehappyl::mikothumbsl::smugmoona::smugrys:
"Husbando...I don't feel so good..."
1682501647934.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Are you kidding me? Of course I have an oshi, it's on my profile. Marie Mehlo is my oshi as well as Pipkin Pippa.
I thought it was Rie.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The mystery of Sakana's tweet is solved:

Back to scheduled business.

niggaphil

God damm it, I retract my statement about how good Fishman is handling the crisis. Now burn you mahjong addict fish! :fishfry:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Abso-fucking-lutely cursed.

Now I need someone to redraw this scene with Enna swapped in

perfect-blue-anime.gif

:whatastory:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Last edited:

cucurut

Imagine securing mahjong collab/partnership, women becoming addicted to it and then giving you PTSD over broken server

:fishmandispair:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
In unrelated news

Isn't she also pretty much the only corpo Vtuber to actively choose (as in for a reason that's just "I don't want to") to reject their 3D when she got the offer the first time, even though it could've been an additional sail to popularizing ID? I get she was trying to push for the rest of her gen to get it too, but in the corporate world you have to pick your fights carefully, and "excuse me manager, I know the team is going into kind of uncharted territory with this, as you haven't had a non-JP debut yet, but unless you invest triple the resources into this, including into people a lot less popular than me, I'm not doing this :mitothink:" really was not the right time. When being corporate there's generally at least some assumption you will do what you can to help push the beast forward, so when you say "lolno" to ways you can do so, you can at least see why they may not find her the most reliable.

I'm sure this thought isn't going to stop any presses, but there's no way in hell she's renewing once her contract's running out, if she even waits that long. Shame since she's really comfy, but going indie would let her keep the small tightly-knit community she seems to want, as well as offer the :talentfreedom: to do whatever LGBT content she may be interested in.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I feel like I remember this person from some Chibidoki drama but I can't quite put my finger on it. But it's strange to see them replying to Pippa.

Archive
Edit: Correction, it was FallenShadow drama apparently.

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
I feel like I remember this person from some Chibidoki drama but I can't quite put my finger on it. But it's strange to see them replying to Pippa.

Archive

She was making fallenshadow 3d model but than she got super upset about herself being in a collab with a lewd loli
So fallenshadow being a lewd loli herself felt upset and weird about her making the model. Shadow than asked for cake to stop working on the 3d model and to refund a little bit of a future outfit she had already pre paid for that cake hadn't made yet

Cake had a women moment and starting saying awful shit about fallenshadow in her discord
Pretty sure you can find it here in the thread some where

this shit

fuck it
While it's in personal bad taste to air out dirty laundry imo, I also don't think there's anything offensive with admitting you're not friends with someone. The Vtuber sphere is so allergic to the thought of everyone NOT being friends that even if you so much as insinuate you're --god forbid--neutral with someone, it'll breed rrats lol
Watching the clip, I can see where it could come off as bitchy for some, but in Silver's case, she just sounds disappointed. VS is a group that scoops up "ready-made" Vtubers with sizeable audiences without forcing them to do anything--case in point, they also don't encourage friendships or comraderie either. She probably wanted more friends within her reach to hang out with and all she really got was performative co-worker hand holding at best.
I don't think Mouse is a bad person either, but she clearly has people she'd rather communicate with and she didn't care to give Silver much of her attention.
From what I've seen though, she hasn't really been collaborating with any of the VS girls on the norm--mostly Connor lol This is also the result of "talent freedom"--you can just stream with whoever and become friends with them and not even communicate with your own group mates.
I do remember the VS girls playing Minecraft a lot together during the first year but ever since things took off with Connor it looks like she's pretty much content with hyperfocusing on her time with him.
Again, nothing offensive, everyone has their own thing going on, but man..
If this ain't me rn: :amepopcorn:
You wrote what I didn't want to spend time putting into words but was bugging me since I've read the news: as a community we don't like the hugbox and forced positivity but once a vtuber admits that she doesn't really have a relationship with her colleague everyone jumps on the "drama" and start ratting about the mouse.

Last edited:

Airless

Active lurker
My mother-in-law is streaming soon

Resident psychologist is streaming now

WeTawks

It reminds me of what Dick Masterson said on his podcast about the tail end of his relationship with Maddox before it became a dumpster fire: "it's showbusiness, not friendbusiness."

Kiara streaming a little earlier today.

wew

Male hag love!
Flork made another great vtuber comic

20230426_065525.png

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Archive

Here:
Minor drama news:
Saw this on /vt/. Some 1 view chuuba has been sperging on twitter about the ebil 4chins. Apparently it's because she leaked her business DMs with Shondo over the 3D model she was going to make for her. She leaked it to her discord hugbox, and Shondo decided to back out due to the breach of trust. Now she's been dramawhoring on Twitter and her discord while Shondo ignores her. Pretty funny.
Update:
Nice rap up by anon now that threads been archived
View attachment 11248
This anti lolicon apparently didn't know that the various friends she has are pro/draw it or fine enough to have a nsfw tag. I would say this is back tracking but considering she's too lazy to not desktop capture even though it causes her to regularly leak direct messages (aka private messages), I might actually believe she's brain dead enough to not read bios to completion.

btw
What I'm getting at here - PLEASE LET THIS BE THE SLOWEST WEEK IN VTUBING HISTORY!!1 NO RECAPS FOR AT LEAST 5 DAYS!
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 2800-2850

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]
This was Monday! Motherfucking anime girls, man. No Dota for me, new Recap is almost here

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

For those who want to get serious about Yabbit War

Pippakistan logo by @Mister3H.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If anyone in HoloEN graduates now, after things have finally gotten relatively stable, just know I blame you fuckers.
:Pekora-EVILGRIN:🔪

Edit: Nvm Rat/A-chan wholesomeness has healed me. You guys are alright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom