"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Our jannie wrote you a fcking essay, and in less than a day you completely forget everything people criticized you over. Truly a goldfish has a better memory than you. I am sure you will forget this too, and next time it happens you will think that people are just mean to you " cuz I am Nolan. Oh woe is me."
To be blunt, at this point, this is a perfectly fine reason to be "mean" to him. Call him a retarded homosexual and an embarassment. He is an lolcow.
Nolan, I'm going to make this extremely simple for you:

When you see a post on twitter, you have two options:
1) Respond on twitter. Do not do this. No-one on Twitter cares about your opinions. We will mock you for posting your opinions on Twitter.
2) Link the post on this forum and add your comments after. You should do this. This gives us information we want and we might actually like your comment or joke.

If it is not clear, post here, not twitter.

I cannot make this simpler for you.
3) Don't post here or the Homeland anymore, returning to reddit or wherever his faggotry would be least tolerated. He's ot much different than Gabe, Henri, or any of the other cows in this sphere. Well, except his Vox homolust.

The mystery of Sakana's tweet is solved:

Back to scheduled business.

Only a matter of time before Fish grows fat and bald in his warecave. The acoustics of a warehouse full of unshipped merch must be fantastic for Russian Roulette!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Two Vshojo talents going indie, Yuri's termination, getting sick enough that she pulled out the fucking vomit drawer, and worst of all, one of Colress' VA rejecting her tips. It has been one hard day for the yabbit.
Perhaps Coloress VA doesn't want the tip but the full spear

:vespernice:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
FulsMvAWwAAfsRX

ShitpostGate twitter account spitting straight facts. (Twitter)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wow, look at that, I go to sleep, and the ENVtuber scene implodes.

AGAIN.

I'll take the hint, I'll just snort gamer supplements and stay awake 24/7 from now on.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We stil have a few days left

Who's next

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

AGAIN.

I'll take the hint, I'll just snort gamer supplements and stay awake 24/7 from now on.
Be like me. Stay up for now 27 hours and still be 6h late for the news

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

niggaphil

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AGAIN.

Or if you're into the drama, take some sleeping pills and never wake up.
:smugselen:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I don't know but Shiina also said she learned to play Mahjongs the night before last. I'm suffering along side Lia right now, I was watching tutorials and the more i watched the less I understand about this game

:urtearingmeapart:make me second guess how I ever learned any games and if I have brain damage or something.
Thank yourself. If I can go back to the past I will prevent myself from ever watching Akagi and Saki.
Too late bro, pokemon is one of those autistic hooks you can never shake once its deep enough.
I'm kinda glad I repeatedly tried and failed to go back. Vtubers help since I can see them enjoying playing and don't have to buy the game and complain.

If you remember, there was a time where Brave Group switched the person behind Riot Music's Domyoji Cocoa. Thanks to /jp/ for this info, they found the original's reincarnation currently singing her first utawaku. Was a bit late posting this so listen to the VOD if you want to listen to Stellar Stellar

Edit: Sakura Miko in chat saying "Welcome back"
1682515432031.png

She will also have her first collab with ex-Brave Group Yuugasaki Umi (who will go on hiatus after this month).

For clip, have some Furen laughing playing a game with terrible title and good reviews

Skimmed through the loli trope video and looks like the vtuber showcased are mostly mainstream so he missed this one.

Looks like the original VOD is created before the ASMR purge so it's now removed/privated.

Last edited:

Goon

Flat chest connoisseur

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Limkin

Rrat time: I can totally see how Kson overpromised to management that she would be able to poach a lot of Holo members to join VshoujoJP, because she genuinely thought her arguments would immediately convince half the company to do so with the "talent freedom" shtick she has been preaching. Then the management promised to Rushia it would be a big branch with a lot of people she can interact with and that "we totally already secured all of them we just need you to join first to show it's legit", so she signed up the papers without reading a single letter in them, I mean, her friend is already in here, there is no way it's a bad contract to sign right? Only to find herself stuck being the only member with nearly zero interaction with anyone, under a brand that has questionable reputation at best she wasn't even aware of. And the said friend is way more focused on squeezing her own paypigs than being a therapist for menhera. It's not hard to imagine why she would be dissatisfied with results of joining it and just waiting to get out

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

It would be poetry if this Holocaust month of vtubers ends with the final 2 members of Idol's Hebrew branch graduating.
Keep Katta out of this. She's a treasure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom