"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Alright, so what are the possibilities that they're going to Nijien gamers? I'm only familiar with these VTubers' names, but I don't tune into their streams. Are they good gamers?
I know that /vt/ is rrating about Lord Commander Chaos as possible NijiEN gamers candidate (which was shared here and on kiwi's main thread). 200k+ subs on YT and most of his popular content are GMOD roleplay servers shenanigans. Am not sure if that really count as "gamers", but then again this is just me guessing.

No idea about Selkie, though.

Bug Eater

Timestamped, looks like Ollie already hinted at a possible collab with Selen earlier this month. (10 months ago would be right around the time that their first collab plan was cancelled).

Rrat edit: Selen is only doing guerrilla streams this week (IIRC she said she had a lot of unconfirmed collabs) and Ollie's schedule is still TBA for Friday and Saturday.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Timestamped, looks like Ollie already hinted at a possible collab with Selen earlier this month. (10 months ago would be right around the time that their first collab plan was cancelled).

Neat

Can someone link me the post with Magnis schedule with the iron mouse Collab so I can add it to the 50 page news roundup I think I missed that one

Edit: tried to search for it no dice
Thanks @Empty_Inbox

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Can someone link me the post with Magnis schedule with the iron mouse Collab so I can add it to the 50 page news roundup I think I missed that one

Edit: tried to search for it no dice
DM'd you, but have no idea how conversation work here. So just in case [post]
There was no Ironmouse mention in the post itself, fixed it and uploaded a picture of a schedule below the twitter embed.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Double posting because there's another thing I wanted to share about a drama in the Chinese side that I've been following a couple days ago. Though, the wiki pretty much summarizes it well.

At about 19:00 on October 7, 2022, a Bilibili Vup 冰糖IO (The following will be marked with pinyin: Bingtang) used a alt account named "Churchkkj" (now renamed: 一个放烟花的人) with another name called "红心咖啡", to submit an hour long video "我与人渣的三年。" ("私とクズの3年間" / "Three Years of Me and Scum."), In the video, she disclosed that she had ever been in love with Kyouka, and accused Kyouka of a series of bad behaviors during his three years of love, including stealing personal creative achievements, sexual harassment, PUA, privately abusing fans and other VTubers, psychological abuse, etc., which had a really bad psychological impact on her, and disclosed that Kyouka's private life was chaotic, such as having relationships with a number of well-known VTubers, publicly soliciting prostitutes, going to Brothel (aka. ふうぞくてん / 風俗店), etc. After the video was released, it attracted a lot of attention, and aroused public anger within the fan group and even the whole network. This video was deleted quickly by Bilibili, but it has spread rapidly, and some people have also disclosed more chat screenshots and evidence of Kyouka's visit to prostitutes.

Under the pressure of public opinion, Kyouka started a live broadcast named "澄清" ("clarify") that night to clarify the incident, but when the live broadcast was emotional, he made a series of controversial remarks, which was thought by the audience that he was putting the blame on Bingtang and her fans, which made the audience very angry and soon Kyouka was reviled by the audience. After the live broadcast of Kyouka, Bingtang responded to Kyouka's clarification, released her comments on Kyouka, and disclosed more details of the incident.

In the early morning of October 9, Bingtang started broadcasting again to talk about issues related to the incident, and expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that Bilibili had marked her account as controversial, saying that she did not have any dispute now, and asked Bilibili to remove relevant videos. Bingtang said that she had more evidence related to Kyouka's prostitution, and asked Kyouka and Overridea to stop collecting skeletons in the closet (aka. 黑料 in Chinese) from her for "strike back" within the time limit.

Affected by this incident, the number of fans and Fan-Groups (aka. fan group members) of the account Overidea_China has decreased sharply.

At present, the account Overidea_China and 冰糖IO have been marked by Bilibili as: the account is controversial,
Is getting tagged as "controversial" similar to being called "problematic" by twittards? Or is it more like YT channel having all their videos restricted to adults only?

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Pekora saw Sana's message to her
Screenshot 2022-10-11 074502.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
And I think Mumei’s primary problem was with the wrist straps being on wrong somehow, because Kronii mentioned she ‘just didn’t use them’ for switch sports, and something about a ‘lock’ button, which I think is wrist-strap related and not dock/switch related. Entirely possible that Mumei messed up both the strap AND reconnecting them to the switch, though (which would explain the ‘not charging’ problem).
Yeah listening to it now and having experienced this with my joy cons it's the strap put on upside down or more accurately trying to put a left hand strap on a right hand joy con

Tho Kronii had horrible advice and telling her not to lock them if it you do it right in the first place locking is not a problem lol then she one upped it by telling her not to use the straps at all

RIP Mumei TV

Edit: Quotes for the list

Mumei: At first I was a little offended like "wow what you think I'm dumb" but then I realized I AM dumb so it's ok

Kronii(as Mumei): Today I saw a beautiful blue eyed girl she had a beautiful pair of sapphire eyes I want to take her eyeballs and adorn my wall with her face

Edit 2: Kronii asked if Mumei has seen free willy and to no one's shock of course she has

Edit 3: watching the chat part of the overwatch VOD
Mumei confirms that Kronii wasn't there for long and they only hanged for a little before stream

Both Kronii and Mumei wanted to stream earlier cause were concerned about overlapping with Calli's announcement that had no idea what it was gonna be

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Damn, Axel gets a lot of JP tourists popping in his chat. Sora checks on him regularly and today it was god
View attachment 2392

I remember seeing Pochi-sensei in Axel's stream last night.

Axel is trying to get Nodoka's number by going through Sora -> A-chan -> Nodoka lol

Seriously though Axel and Sora do pop up in each other's streams. I hope Axel is making friends on the JP side since he is the fluent JP speaker and doesn't appear to have crippling social anxiety like most of the EN girls who speak some JP. His cursing tho..

Also never forget that Sora has some stalker tendencies under that seiso facade..

paul

Early Adopter
Damn, Axel gets a lot of JP tourists popping in his chat. Sora checks on him regularly and today it was god
View attachment 2392
Sora even commented in english in his Valorant stream. Imagine her playing FPS if she wouldn't get dizzy from it
img540.jpg
Second message reads according to deepL: "I can't look at the screen because I get drunk, but I'm enjoying it as background music for work, so I'm fine."
I remember seeing Pochi-sensei in Axel's stream last night.
Yes, in his Gundam stream Pochi said she ready some Gundam matches with him (or it was only the usual japanese parting phrase "let's play together next time"). But he is really popular with the jp ladies.

That's pretty cute from the saplings, you can hear how happy Fauna was

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Magni, Altare, scarra, lilypichu, and girldm (12PM PDT) - League of Legends
I hope we see him go full gamer rage while playing LoL lmao

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
That's pretty cute from the saplings, you can here how happy Fauna was

Fandoms can be phenomenally retarded but imo it's all worth it for gems like this and the smile it brings to the content creators face when they react to it
It's why I love stuff like the clippers corner "Experiences" for nijisanji and even something as unoriginal as a times square takeover

It's all just so wholesome and sweet

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Everyone. Reine is playing something.
Screenshot_20221011-121318_Brave.jpg
"It's not my fault girls are so weak."
- Turkey Princess after seemingly one-shotting every female enemy so far, 2022.

Quality Rrat tears from the walking sim stream.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
What's up with all the fan artists drawing Magni as a twink?
In his old life he cosplayed as Astolfo in a 20 minute video he made called "Femboys explained" where unless he is a really good actor he legitimately likes femboys on some level. So he probably gives off some kind of vibes even if you don't know the context.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221011-123424_Twitter.jpg

TTS robo-whatever is a constant source of comedy these days...

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Quality Rrat tears from the walking sim stream.

I remember watching Ina stream it a few months after she first debuted (damn has it been that long), and she got pretty emotional at times too. Not quite cry out loud but definitely not talking/muted crying.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter
I don't care if any virtual youtuber is getting railed or not, and someone thinks that actually matters for their vtuber entertainment, they're retarded.
I want all the talents to have the mental, physical and emotional support they need. That includes railing and other physical release avenues of which I hope they all have. Bae's dad truly loves her, building that sex shack out back.

Papakin is a great man who has sired greatness.
Parentkin's fucked up their children but one ended up the least fucked and strives to be our MEGAIDOL.

Speaking of Idols

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Dez and Ironmouse collab starting in 50ish min. I've only seen clips of the bubble girl so this should be interesting.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Remember when Council did a genderbend stream with Holo Ministry? Twitter accounts with names and images got into active posting, but I'm not sure if they are old Ministry accounts. Maybe Council girls are plannig their return for Halloween, or those accounts are just impersonators. They keep asking for follows, which is kinda suspicious to me.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
99% scam (rounded down). A. Sana. B. Last time they just used their normal twitters and changed the names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom