Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter

Fauna and Rat Amnesia stream starting.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

she did
EDIT: NVM, me retard, thought you were talking about the wigger and not Kronii

I can't believe Karen hates Adriana Chechik so much she broke her spine in two places.
Jokes aside, this twitchcon was a goldmine of retarded shit happening.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Or a crystal maiden who nukes you enough times that you consider giving suicide lane meaning to its name.
>cm
When she aint nerfed to the ground, maybe.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can't believe Karen hates Adriana Chechik so much she broke her spine in two places.

Well if you gather a bunch of the biggest retards on earth in a single building and give them free rein then you can expect some retarded shit to go down.

In other news, what is /vt/'s status following the fall of the tribal wall?

RiverBear

Attachments

• 1665454575714.png
    1665454575714.png
    264.6 KB · Views: 10

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>cm
When she aint nerfed to the ground, maybe.
I can't really decide whether Silencer + Abaddon or Unying + Venomancer is the most emotional damage per minute, but they're both up there.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I can't really decide whether Silencer + Abaddon or Unying + Venomancer is the most emotional damage per minute, but they're both up there.
Its dazzle+venom offlane/viper easy lane.
Cant even walk up to creeps without being broken, fucked, and left with enough stds to kill you under tower.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
My guess is Kronii went to America for Calli and couldn't stand leaving back to Mapleland without seeing her favorite bird first

Dumb owl yeah it's possible to get them stuck on the wrong sides just like you can with the wrist straps it's a pain in the ass to undo
It sounded like Kronii was at Mumei’s place overnight, but I forget exactly what they said to make me think that. This stream was just the tail end of the visit and probably Kronii’s first time in her streaming office to see the set-up (she met animal earlier, they said they touched grass, but again I can’t remember what made me think this was at least ‘day 2’)

And I think Mumei’s primary problem was with the wrist straps being on wrong somehow, because Kronii mentioned she ‘just didn’t use them’ for switch sports, and something about a ‘lock’ button, which I think is wrist-strap related and not dock/switch related. Entirely possible that Mumei messed up both the strap AND reconnecting them to the switch, though (which would explain the ‘not charging’ problem).

Edit: Mumei is talking more about the visit at the beginning of her overwatch 2 stream, but I can’t listen right now to see if I was wrong.

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
Most emotional damage in general is that one 5 stack that succeeds in that greedy deathball strat when venomancer was actually able to pull off jungling for that short frame of time. Play a game short enough that your queue time is 1/5th of your total game time.

Or 6.83.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Do you have the timestamp for that? The Ame fanserver I am in didn't really freak out about it so I am having some doubts.
Scratch that. I just misheard her. She said she's trying to figure out what to plan for when she meets up with Irys and WATAME".

That's a pretty safe bet. They're constantly in each other's streams and they talk about each other a fair bit. I can see another potion making stream as a collab since they both did one solo.
Haven't really watched Scarle but is this what her typical streams are like?

She seems pretty genki but she comes off really THOT-y in that clip.

Last edited:

PekoWick

Who is the least pon in the sea?

Is it just me, or did HoloX get really popular really quickly? They've been around for a while now so maybe it's a bit late to bring this up, but thinking back it seems like they came out of nowhere and were suddenly everywhere. Maybe not Koyori or Iroha, but it seems like Hololive doesn't do any group collabs or 3D events anymore without either Chloe, Lui, or Laplus being part of it. Not that I'm complaining. Also I may be lacking context, they're the first JP gen to debut since I joined the fandom, so maybe this is how it goes for all JP gens.

Koyori and Lui usually organize big collab no?

kukkia

Early Adopter
That's a pretty safe bet. They're constantly in each other's streams and they talk about each other a fair bit. I can see another potion making stream as a collab since they both did one solo.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happens, but I can also see it not happening due to Scarle's nervousness. She's mentioned before that she's very shy around most people outside of Iluna, and reluctant to ask them for collabs or help or stuff. And that's with other NijiEN members, not people outside of Nijisanji. Magni would pretty much have to be the one to reach out to her, I think.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

There's a fucking metric ton of alphabet people, pronouns and wheelchair-using/true-and-honest handicapped in that thread. Holy shit.

Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome being rare, what are the chances at least 5 of the fucks that have twats featured in that chain have it (for reels)? I diagnose 95% of them with Munchausen Syndrome. Every single one of these Yamanbas in the chair has peak Twitter fag shit in their headers.
Screenshot_20221010-231548_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221010-230504_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20221010-230518_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221010-230527_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221010-230538_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221010-230604_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221010-230614_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221010-230805_Brave.jpg
story.png

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Scratch that. I just misheard her. She said she's trying to figure out what to plan for when she meets up with Irys and WATAME".

Time for some live rap battles then

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Pochi is doing a collab with... herself?

Mumei playing Overwatch 2.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Just tunes into Magni's stream.. they're going to start streaming on Twitch this week with some sort of relay marathon and collabs..

Just heard a collab with Scarra, Lilypichu and girl_dm. Grandpire playing 24 hours of xcom 1.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
10 deadly sins by @y_k_sme.jpg

Official art for Mori's new album seems to (possibly) list some of the other sins: guilt, self-hatred and...too much internet?

(I guess these days some sins are locked behind DLC paywalls)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom