"Cariope is haff ass!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Apparently the upgrades Otozuki Teru (https://twitter.com/Otozuki_Teru) has been doing aren't just one-offs. He did all of Gentoo minus Panko (who was rigged by 925_kuniko -https://twitter.com/925__niconico). 925_kuniko was the original rigger for Gen. 1 (and Panko).

Teru has now done the Live2D for all of Gentoo; he also did Tenma's new outfit rigging as well. Not really any rrat(s) there, minus 925_kuniko being (((gender fluid))), so take that as you will. I would probably hazard a guess Teru will be doing all rigging going forward.
I saw the excellent rigging he did with Shiina's avatar so I can't wait to see what he manages for the rest of the group.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1665444760469.png
lol

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Chink fujos on suicide watch

Holy shit! I saw the Depressed Nousagi made a video about it but it was so insanely unexpected and shocking I thought it was a troll. BUT IT’S REAL

LET’S FUCKING GOOOOO

Now not even PomuTori is impossible. Tribalfags seething. Unitychads winning

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

RiverBear

If Pomu and Kiara are still not allowed to collab after this, I don't even know what to think.
Always blame Holo management if that does happen.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

wonder what she's announcing

edit: MAJOR DEBUT ALBUM, Sinderella. About the 10 deadly sins, yes 10 Calli made 3 up
Screenshot - 2022-10-10T200411.893.png

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

fauna is a disgusting wd maledict+cask spammer, who fountain dives with a death ward

proud of green woman

Or a crystal maiden who nukes you enough times that you consider giving suicide lane meaning to its name.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Calli is releasing a new album, Sinderella. The theme will be about the 7 deadly sins. She will also include 3 bonus songs.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Calli universal debut album Sinderella

Screenshot_20221010-170929-593.png

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Mumei and Kronii having an off-collab apparently.

Already off to a great start, considering mumei needed kronii to take some case off one of her switch devices. The fix seemed simple and Mumei was considering to throw it away.

Edit: Mumei mentioned trying to get the dog to lick the mic, kronii suggested to use peanut butter. Mumei scared that youtube will interpret it differently and demonetize her.

2nd: Looks like they mentioned that Kronii needs to go soon, mentioned a flight. Looks like the stream will be short.

3rd: Maintenance guy Kronii travels cross country solely to fix a switch. What an upstanding citizen.

4th: Is there a reason she was in the area for such a short time? Considering she needed to catch a flight I imagine it was for some bigger reason. Is it still related to her outing with Cali?

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Calli did not meet up with the ID girls when they came over.
Why does she hate the whole of Indonesia like that.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I've seen this joke a couple of times since Ina's annoucement. Can anyone spoon feed me where the "Ayame is racist against Koreans" rrat comes from? Thx

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I checked out Callie's stream pretty late so I guess Callie just confirmed that Ame's coming to JP? She just casually mentioned that she's making plans for what to do with "Irys and Watson".

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Even Kobo get's shy around her Holostars JP oshi (Izuru). The laughs at 15 sec followed by Kobo screeching is 🎶🎶

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Speaking of off collabs Kronmei

I might’ve missed first NijiAU off collab but at least I get to see Kronmei’s first one on one off collab

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Speaking of off collabs Kronmei

All I'm going to say is that kronii knows about using peanut butter to make dogs lick something.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Speaking of dogs (of the more wholesome variety).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom