"I won the battle, but lost the idol war."Sakura Miko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I checked out Callie's stream pretty late so I guess Callie just confirmed that Ame's coming to JP? She just casually mentioned that she's making plans for what to do with "Irys and Watson".
I believe in one of her streams she said she was going over for 3 weeks. Can't recall if she said exact dates but she did say that two of the weeks would be for Holo work and the third would be for fun.

Also, I believe this would mean that Watson is the first to meet all the EN Holo girls when she meets IRyS.
Edit- Forgot Calli did meet the council girls (minus Sana) for a brief off Collab. So technically guess she wins. But Ina would be the only true one to meet everyone including Sana once she meets IRyS.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also, I believe this would mean that Watson is the first to meet all the EN Holo girls when she meets IRyS.
Current Holo EN girls, yeah. She hasn't met Sana.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Just for clarification, Mooms had the switch cons on the wrong sides and also didn't know that you could lock them in.

Fitting game for her to play. (Doom)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've seen this joke a couple of times since Ina's annoucement. Can anyone spoon feed me where the "Ayame is racist against Koreans" rrat comes from? Thx

I'm pretty sure it was originally just a /vt/ fake tweet with ayame insulting ina for being a gook.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Looks like they mentioned that Kronii needs to go soon, mentioned a flight. Looks like the stream will be short.
Man they weren't kidding. Only thirty minutes long.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm pretty sure it was originally just a /vt/ fake tweet with ayame insulting ina for being a gook.

Ayame-racist-Ina.jpg

So it's just a random joke? I was hoping it was inspired by something, like her using a word that sounded like a slur on stream or whatever.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Guys it might be happening
View attachment 2373

So if the Alban / Altare collab got allowed and it looks like Kiara is finally getting her wish...

Did the boys tell management the condition of the collab was that the girls could get what they wanted too?

Because you know if the boys got collabs but the girls didn't, it would have really made a lot of antis happen over it.

Or did both companies see that Depressed Nousagi video with 188k views and realise it was making both of them look bad over it?

Guess we'll have to see what happens next. If Selen and Ollie happens as well then clearly both companies have come to terms.

It was always absolutely retarded that holoEN + nijiEN were verboten but vshojo was perfectly fine despite its serious problems.

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I agree with whoever said, it must be one fat autistic manager on Kiara's side who is keeping the gates from opening.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I checked out Callie's stream pretty late so I guess Callie just confirmed that Ame's coming to JP? She just casually mentioned that she's making plans for what to do with "Irys and Watson".
Do you have the timestamp for that? The Ame fanserver I am in didn't really freak out about it so I am having some doubts.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

4th: Is there a reason she was in the area for such a short time? Considering she needed to catch a flight I imagine it was for some bigger reason. Is it still related to her outing with Cali?

My guess is Kronii went to America for Calli and couldn't stand leaving back to Mapleland without seeing her favorite bird first
Just for clarification, Mooms had the switch cons on the wrong sides and also didn't know that you could lock them in.

Fitting game for her to play. (Doom)

Dumb owl yeah it's possible to get them stuck on the wrong sides just like you can with the wrist straps it's a pain in the ass to undo
So if the Alban / Altare collab got allowed and it looks like Kiara is finally getting her wish...

Did the boys tell management the condition of the collab was that the girls could get what they wanted too?

Because you know if the boys got collabs but the girls didn't, it would have really made a lot of antis happen over it.

Or did both companies see that Depressed Nousagi video with 188k views and realise it was making both of them look bad over it?

Guess we'll have to see what happens next. If Selen and Ollie happens as well then clearly both companies have come to terms.

It was always absolutely retarded that holoEN + nijiEN were verboten but vshojo was perfectly fine despite its serious problems.
My bet for next Tempus Niji Collab is Scarle and Magni
Gura with all the Nijimales just to spite the unicorns thinking Gura is their last bastion of hope.
I wish

Last edited:

RiverBear

Gura with all the Nijimales just to spite the unicorns thinking Gura is their last bastion of hope.

Ednine

After you posted this yesterday I ended up spending the rest of the day binging Rita's channel shorts and clips great singer and has some neat genshin trivia/lore shorts as well that scratch my lore itch

She's a very sweet mom vtuber and I can see myself tuning into future streams

I got interested in her cause of Airi but I may just stay for her comfy content thanks for bringing her to my attention

Have a funny bug she recorded off stream

Honestly, most of her content isn't for me (a lot of Genshin, which I don't play and have no interest in), but she is a very sweet and uplifting person, so I'm happy to hear if she's grabbed your interest a bit.

Also that clip surprised me, the voice she's using there sounds so different than the voice she uses now.

I've had this pop up in Onolumi's channel, it's effectively useless. Maybe there'll be some point of this on channels with lots of supacha activity but even then grabbing attention of the streamer like this is a bit pathetic.
There's a small channel I'm a member of, where I've seen this feature for months now. The explanation text is weird as fuck, it's definitely not "personalized" and doesn't seem very "limited time" either.

As far as I can tell, you don't actually choose whether or not to enable the highlight or "VIP" (decorated) superchat, it just automatically happens if you're a member, and you get the plain one if you're not.

I don't see why it should matter whether or not a superchat comes from a member though. And on large-corpo channels it might wind up having the opposite effect, I'd bet most regular superchatters are already members, so the "plain" ones will stand out.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
My guess is Kronii went to America for Calli and couldn't stand leaving back to Mapleland without seeing her favorite bird first
VT thinks she went to twitchcon

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Who is the least pon in the sea?

Is it just me, or did HoloX get really popular really quickly? They've been around for a while now so maybe it's a bit late to bring this up, but thinking back it seems like they came out of nowhere and were suddenly everywhere. Maybe not Koyori or Iroha, but it seems like Hololive doesn't do any group collabs or 3D events anymore without either Chloe, Lui, or Laplus being part of it. Not that I'm complaining. Also I may be lacking context, they're the first JP gen to debut since I joined the fandom, so maybe this is how it goes for all JP gens.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
That's a pretty safe bet. They're constantly in each other's streams and they talk about each other a fair bit. I can see another potion making stream as a collab since they both did one solo.

RiverBear

Who is the least pon in the sea?

Is it just me, or did HoloX get really popular really quickly? They've been around for a while now so maybe it's a bit late to bring this up, but thinking back it seems like they came out of nowhere and were suddenly everywhere. Maybe not Koyori or Iroha, but it seems like Hololive doesn't do any group collabs or 3D events anymore without either Chloe, Lui, or Laplus being part of it. Not that I'm complaining. Also I may be lacking context, they're the first JP gen to debut since I joined the fandom, so maybe this is how it goes for all JP gens.

Cover's been pushing them since their debut. They've have them be in concerts, ads, official blurbs, heck Laplus got to interview Batman despite Fubuki and Subaru being huge Superhero nerds and her being the newest member of the group.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
What I thought as well, but I did remember that Cali visited Kronii, so unless they hung out in both countries, I wonder if this is unrelated.
VT thinks she went to twitchcon
I wonder. It looks like she never streamed over the weekend either. Maybe she used a laptop to play minecraft with the others since she didn't need to handle any of the extra software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom