"If your discord is down rn, you can notify me with telepathy or say nuts 3 times in front of a large mirror"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

mofo will be playing league with girl dm and lili
hes a thresh chad

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Watching Mumei play Overwatch 1 version 2, and she's pretty decent, especially for a penis-lacker. Haven't watched her much, so had no idea.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Scratch that. I just misheard her. She said she's trying to figure out what to plan for when she meets up with Irys and WATAME".

Haven't really watched Scarle but is this what her typical streams are like?

She seems pretty genki but she comes off really THOT-y in that clip.

Scarle by her own admission has like no sexual experience and no interest in actual dating. She's basically the female version of a male weeb who lives in a room surrounded by anime figurines. She's fine talking about sexual stuff for jokes, flirting, etc, but actually is basically asexual irl. She could be lying, of course - just like any vtuber - but going off of her PL it seems to be mostly true.

Anyways, I would say that clip is fairly representative of her streams. Scarle really likes talking, doesn't have much of a filter, and interacts quite a bit with her chat. Her streams are mostly zatsudans or zatsudans masquerading as something else. She's also quite a bit of an airhead. I like her because I find her to be quite funny and I like how she tries dumb shit like her various handcam streams and whatnot. I can also respect how she came from a pretty shitty family background but seems to be doing well now and is both going to school & streaming.

Since I'm talking about Scarle and I don't think this was posted previously (I didn't see it), here's her setup she uses for her cooking streams:

Screen Shot 2022-10-11 at 12.14.53 AM.png

Attachments

• Fem5f2AVIAAKy6z.jpeg
    Fem5f2AVIAAKy6z.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
What's up with all the fan artists drawing Magni as a twink?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Scratch that. I just misheard her. She said she's trying to figure out what to plan for when she meets up with Irys and WATAME".

Haven't really watched Scarle but is this what her typical streams are like?

She seems pretty genki but she comes off really THOT-y in that clip.

She's a huge dork she's honestly kind of like Calli that way right down to the super scuff debut
Magni would pretty much have to be the one to reach out to her, I think.
I don't think that'll be an issue given how much he's been reaching out

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter

So it's just a random joke? I was hoping it was inspired by something, like her using a word that sounded like a slur on stream or whatever.
I think it started when in the early days Ina regulary drew different holo members and Ayame was the only one who didn't react to it on Twitter.

Pochi about her voice and the meta 3 years ago

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Taken from Magni's stream earlier:

 Schedule for the Tempus Twitch Takeover

10/14

1. Vesper (10AM PDT) - XCOM1 (24 hours)
  2. Altare and Magni (12PM PDT) - Overwatch 2
  3. Axel and rpr (6PM PDT) - Apex

10/15
  1. Altar (2PM PDT) - Minecraft hardcore mode
  2. Magni, Altare, scarra, lilypichu, and girldm (12PM PDT) - League of Legends
  3. Magni, ikeepittaco, and others (5PM PDT) - League of Legends
  4. Axel: (Midnight PDT) - Still unsure what game
10/16

1. Magni (10AM PDT) - Smash Ultimate CPU tourney
  2. Tempus (12PM PDT) - Endurance
  3. Magni, Altare, and lilypichu (6PM PDT)- Omega Striker

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Damn, Axel gets a lot of JP tourists popping in his chat. Sora checks on him regularly and today it was god
1665470618028.png

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Magni, Altare, scarra, lilypichu, and girldm (12PM PDT) - League of Legends
I haven't followed/played League since the Akali rework (~4 years ago?), and I think I stopped following the pro scene even before then (and I think Scarra was already 'retired')...BUT ANYWAY, does Scarra still play League on a regular basis/at a high level?

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
I haven't followed/played League since the Akali rework (~4 years ago?), and I think I stopped following the pro scene even before then (and I think Scarra was already 'retired')...BUT ANYWAY, does Scarra still play League on a regular basis/at a high level?
No, he plays TFT now and purely "trolls" when playing regular League. By troll I mean, plays really badly and says he is trolling on purpose and is totally not washed out.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Moona making good decisions in life:

It's Holoctober day 11, Villain!

BTW, has anyone done this before - Pomu set up 24/7 VOD relay

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
BTW, has anyone done this before - Pomu set up 24/7 VOD relay

Gwelu from Niji JP did. He bought a separate old PC and left it streaming his old VODs as an "endurance stream" to get to 1m subs.

He only reached 353k and it lasted for 130ish days iirc.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
What's up with all the fan artists drawing Magni as a twink?
It's probably a combination of things. If you go off his PL, he's a bisexual twinkish Asian man. He also always chooses to play as a female character if the option is there. Chat also labeled him as a "baby girl", which is a Tumblr thing that I refuse to look up for context, and he rolled with it.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Alright, so what are the possibilities that they're going to Nijien gamers? I'm only familiar with these VTubers' names, but I don't tune into their streams. Are they good gamers?

Attachments

• 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 57

The Nousagi

Schizophrenic Menhera
Lugubrious Lepus
Double posting because there's another thing I wanted to share about a drama in the Chinese side that I've been following a couple days ago. Though, the wiki pretty much summarizes it well.

At about 19:00 on October 7, 2022, a Bilibili Vup 冰糖IO (The following will be marked with pinyin: Bingtang) used a alt account named "Churchkkj" (now renamed: 一个放烟花的人) with another name called "红心咖啡", to submit an hour long video "我与人渣的三年。" ("私とクズの3年間" / "Three Years of Me and Scum."), In the video, she disclosed that she had ever been in love with Kyouka, and accused Kyouka of a series of bad behaviors during his three years of love, including stealing personal creative achievements, sexual harassment, PUA, privately abusing fans and other VTubers, psychological abuse, etc., which had a really bad psychological impact on her, and disclosed that Kyouka's private life was chaotic, such as having relationships with a number of well-known VTubers, publicly soliciting prostitutes, going to Brothel (aka. ふうぞくてん / 風俗店), etc. After the video was released, it attracted a lot of attention, and aroused public anger within the fan group and even the whole network. This video was deleted quickly by Bilibili, but it has spread rapidly, and some people have also disclosed more chat screenshots and evidence of Kyouka's visit to prostitutes.

Under the pressure of public opinion, Kyouka started a live broadcast named "澄清" ("clarify") that night to clarify the incident, but when the live broadcast was emotional, he made a series of controversial remarks, which was thought by the audience that he was putting the blame on Bingtang and her fans, which made the audience very angry and soon Kyouka was reviled by the audience. After the live broadcast of Kyouka, Bingtang responded to Kyouka's clarification, released her comments on Kyouka, and disclosed more details of the incident.

In the early morning of October 9, Bingtang started broadcasting again to talk about issues related to the incident, and expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that Bilibili had marked her account as controversial, saying that she did not have any dispute now, and asked Bilibili to remove relevant videos. Bingtang said that she had more evidence related to Kyouka's prostitution, and asked Kyouka and Overridea to stop collecting skeletons in the closet (aka. 黑料 in Chinese) from her for "strike back" within the time limit.

Affected by this incident, the number of fans and Fan-Groups (aka. fan group members) of the account Overidea_China has decreased sharply.

At present, the account Overidea_China and 冰糖IO have been marked by Bilibili as: the account is controversial,

MeteorImpact

The HoloJP girls have started to catch on to AI-made artwork.
All the tweets boil down to asking fans not to post AI-made art to the tags, or to at least tag it as such, since they can't use them for thumbnails and the like.
Cover has probably banned it outright to avoid any copyright shenanigans, and I expect the rest of the members to put out a tweet saying something along the same lines.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Michiru has a cold probably.

I guess it could be the coof since no one gets diagnosed with anything else anymore.. who knows. Regardless, hopefully she is well soon.

West Taiwan's crimes continue. May the meme flu wreck the CCCP's anus.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221011-082225_Twitter.jpg

Expect yet another depressive episode from TTS robot whatever-he-is-these-days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom