"Boy watching my stream become girl!"Amagase Muyu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
YouTube seems to be testing out a new feature on some channels. I don't think I could do this during Luna's stream, to who I'm also membered. Feels a bit self-evident considering I imagine most people who Super Chat are likely already membered. Kind of useless unless the graphic changes depending on how long you've been a member.

View attachment 2283

And here's Howie Mandel dancing to Fubuki for some reason which he posted on his Tiktok.

I remember this being rolled out on Pippas channel a few months back. I recall her wondering what the point was and why Suzan would even bother.

On an unrelated note I went through Kirscheys Class of 09 VOD since she brought it up during yesterdays stream. That VN is a trip and reads like one big shitpost. Kirsche has some moments where it gets too real similar to when Pippa played Needy Streamer Overload and gave us some stories from her childhood (some of which she brought up in that Pippa collab). The first half is playing through the story then she starts hunting endings.
Here's the YT archive. Twitch VOD is also still up but not as permanent.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Greetings from Pg. 321.

I miss Nasa. Sleepy dragon has been on hiatus for awhile.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Pomu definitely going to Austria to offcollab with Kiara.
And they won't even be able to stream it on their accounts. Amazing!

Fauna definitely has good taste in horror games. Glad she's forcing Bae to watch some real spooky shit and isn't chickening out.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Pomu definitely going to Austria to offcollab with Kiara.

magni-magni-dezmond.gif
I do think it’s possible, but I think it’s more likely Japan travel news.

And good news for the parasocial; IRyS possibly confirmed being single. A viewer super chatted for her (I hope it’s a ‘her’) boyfriends birthday and IRyS says, “I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily…and…maybe explode together.”
She’s either jealous of a couple and wishing that couples die, or is being extremely yabai. Could go either way I guess.
(6:32:23 time stamp, also, new record stream length for her.)

I was of the opinion that that was already incredibly obvious.
Yeah, but there’s a difference between, ‘most likely’, and ‘being bitter and hoping that couples die (in a still humorous way)’. I just found it funny how she slipped it in there.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter
And good news for the parasocial; IRyS possibly confirmed being single.
I was of the opinion that that was already incredibly obvious.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't think you could pay me to care if IRyS is getting railed or not. Her whole kayfabe just transcends that purity angle, if it ever worked for anyone else.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
UNITYFAGGOTRY HAS REACHED CRITICAL LEVELS, SHUT IT DOWN RIKU!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think you could pay me to care if IRyS is getting railed or not. Her whole kayfabe just transcends that purity angle, if it ever worked for anyone else.
I don't care if any virtual youtuber is getting railed or not, and someone thinks that actually matters for their vtuber entertainment, they're retarded.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Oh god, I have to share this:

Just gonna sit here and watch you play
But I don't like how you
Don't play the game my way

[twitter link]

EDIT: Oh shit, it already is here in this [earlier post by Svarog]

Quick, emergency post material...

Shu helped with English part of the Virtual to Live lyrics!

Iofi's Holoctober day 9: Secretary

Kinda late with this one, it is already on day 10. Witch!
With recent news on Ina's break, a lot of people focus on that.

And some other members:

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
IRyS says, “I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily…and…maybe explode together.”
That's definitely one for the list thanks for your contribution

Depressed Nousagi is happy

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lisa Lisa is starting her music review stream now.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lisa Lisa is starting her music review stream now.

Are there any archives of this stuff or does this all get smited by Twitch and get lost to the aether?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I only caught some of his karaoke, so thanks for the links. Normally HoloEN unarchived means English songs; I wonder if this is due to confidence issues or just preference (e.g. preference for member karaokes).
I was listening to the entire karaoke stream at least a little bit, and I recall Axel mentioning talking about why he doesn't sing in English for Karaoke. Part of it I recall was Axel not being as confident singing in English as opposed to Japanese. I think Axel despite being HoloEN, is more or less ESL in comparison to his Japanese. He just seems to feel better speaking Japanese which is why he tends to exclaim in Japanese and not English.

She ended up making Astel stream to keep going

This is now officially(Unoficially) a Kobo endurance stream in other people's streams

How many viewers does he usually pull? He is at 2k now

Iirc Astel gets around 500-1kish when he's by himself playing FPS games. I don't watch him much by himself, but I get recommended him from time to time. 2k is on the higher end for him, I think he reached 3-4k when he was with Vesper and Altare awhile back.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Apparently the upgrades Otozuki Teru (https://twitter.com/Otozuki_Teru) has been doing aren't just one-offs. He did all of Gentoo minus Panko (who was rigged by 925_kuniko -https://twitter.com/925__niconico). 925_kuniko was the original rigger for Gen. 1 (and Panko).

Teru has now done the Live2D for all of Gentoo; he also did Tenma's new outfit rigging as well. Not really any rrat(s) there, minus 925_kuniko being (((gender fluid))), so take that as you will. I would probably hazard a guess Teru will be doing all rigging going forward.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are there any archives of this stuff or does this all get smited by Twitch and get lost to the aether?
Not to my knowledge. Sometimes the vod will stay up for a while, but I see no vods on her channel right now, not sure why. There is a playlist with all the songs that have been submitted.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom