"Everyone is my diaper now!"Shisui Michiru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Ive only watched like one or two NijiEN collabs with Alban but he isnt nowhere near as annoying as niggas like Shoto or Uki
Fulgur collab when? Just because I look forward to the sheer anarchy in chat with Holofags asking him how he thinks Council is doing now and the Nijifags clapping back with Sana graduating.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Is this gonna be horrible like the shoto collab? or is this dude bearable?
Wow, so Kiara and Pomu lied to me? Ollie to Selens 2434 Apex streams when?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
AND I WAS RETARDED ENOUGH NOT TO SAVE THE ACTUAL VIDEO AHHH
Lucky you that i already posted about this, and i'm less retarded

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.
went out for the weekend to touch grass and am now catching up on Ina's stream. she is taking a break, again, because of health reasons, again. feels bad man. i wish I could stop saying it but I hope she gets well soon, and this time stays well.

I am kinda with takodachi at this point though, it seems that she really likes hololive and really likes streaming but if things go as they are and whatever her doctor tries on her doesn't work out I feel like graduation will become a real possibility, she cant go on like this forever.

if she does graduate I am not sure I will continue with vtubers. while I watch other streamers in hl, pc and others, I am not overly active in this community and Ina's streams are what keep me around as I actively look forward to every single one, no matter how infrequent, and no other streamer hits the same notes she does for me. i try to keep an arms length from vtubers and not parasocial, but if I were to parasocial with anyone it would be Ina.

anyway that's enough out of me, I must go make a healing potion for the priestess now:

FeuZXhMUYAECGL3.jpg
source

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Chink fujos on suicide watch

Oh shit, probably as expected that the boys would be the first to cross the fence. Alban's already been playing with a couple Holos offstream.

You can hear her life flashing before her eyes after the guy talks.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
WOOOHOOO YOU GO TEMPUS BREAK THOSE BARRIERS SO WE CAN GET POMUTORI
GPB FTW

Man, if Holostars is the reason that the NijixHolo collab drought ends and Pomutori happens, it will piss off so many unicorns. I really hope it happens.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh shit, probably as expected that the boys would be the first to cross the fence. Alban's already been playing with a couple Holos offstream.
I can't find the tweet right now, but they were playing Zomboid together off stream. Plus he plays Apex with Ollie too. He seems to be getting around behind the scenes quite a bit. Hopefully this leads to something more common in the future.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AmpleChip

It could very well be her model. I mean..just look at it haha.

View attachment 2326
Certainly seems like something that would trip Twitch's sexual content filter. I've never listened to her ASMR but based on the model, it's probably sexual ear licking shit.
*Pretends to suck cock live on stream*
*Gets banned*

View attachment 2328
"Twitch banned me unfairly!! I have no idea what I possibly could have done wrong!?"

View attachment 2329
View attachment 2330

She seems like such a nice young lady. She clearly didn't deserve this.

She mails her used panties to patreon supporters, what the fuck did she expect would happen with Twitch moderation.
Remember Twitch slaps out bans for off-site activity too.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
went out for the weekend to touch grass and am now catching up on Ina's stream. she is taking a break, again, because of health reasons, again. feels bad man. i wish I could stop saying it but I hope she gets well soon, and this time stays well.

I am kinda with takodachi at this point though, it seems that she really likes hololive and really likes streaming but if things go as they are and whatever her doctor tries on her doesn't work out I feel like graduation will become a real possibility, she cant go on like this forever.

if she does graduate I am not sure I will continue with vtubers. while I watch other streamers in hl, pc and others, I am not overly active in this community and Ina's streams are what keep me around as I actively look forward to every single one, no matter how infrequent, and no other streamer hits the same notes she does for me. i try to keep an arms length from vtubers and not parasocial, but if I were to parasocial with anyone it would be Ina.

anyway that's enough out of me, I must go make a healing potion for the priestess now:

View attachment 2333
source
Maybe I'm just coping here, but even though her health hasn't been too great lately she sounds like she's been having way more fun in her streams. Ever since she took her break and then did the big off Collab with Myth, she's been way more energetic and happy sounding. Her drawing streams before her break were super bleak. Sometimes with no voice chat or no real interactions. I also feel like moving out and getting a bit more freedom has done her good as well. Overall I wish Ina the best of luck with her health. I love watching her streams... Just no more Splatoon please.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Wow, so Kiara and Pomu lied to me? Ollie to Selens 2434 Apex streams when?
Nah, other then the first stream, Selen doesn't count kills for 2434 if someone on her team is not Nijisanji. She played all those challenge streams as Niji collabs, that's why it takes so long - she started on July 4th, and on the end of today's stream she sits on 754 kills (also, getting Champion rewards 5 points).

0-27 [solo stream] She says it will take a long time, and to not get burned out she limits every challenge round to 2 hours.
27-190 [stream] Aza and Yog from Virtuareal, super team! Highest score by far!
190-239 [stream] Yang Nari and Suha, Korean branch. Also, on this stream she says she is hiring an editor to compile all those streams and collabs.
239-284 [stream] ZEA Cornelia and Miyu Ottavia, Indonesia branch.
284-350 [stream] Bobon and Sonny. And bonus Minecraft!
350-433 [stream] Nagao Kei and Elu, JP. Elu doesn't have featured channels, is she under harassment?
433-464 [stream] Pomu and Enna, so progress of 31 kills is really good you guys!
464-497 [stream] Alban and Shu.
497-579 [stream] Bobon and Ban Hada, their AGP team is back! And bonus Fortnight...
579-682 [stream] Really good results! Ike and Fura Kanato. Second highest score!
682-754 [stream] Nagao and Elu again! First team to feature second time.

Fuck me, this took so long. I will come back and edit this as more streams come in.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I want my previous post to be specifically for Selen's 2434 challenge, sorry for spam.

Kay Yu, animator and Holocure creator, worked on the game AND on recent Bleach anime! Holy shit the work capacity of some people is astounding, big respect!

Tempus boys on meme chairs:

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
Been an age since since done this, bare with if I'm rusty....
HOLOTALK EP 23: NAKIRI AYAME

Summary of interesting bits
- New intro video which isn't massively different. Biggest bits would be new stock footage and 3D Kiara, which nice to say the least.
- Kiara = "What have you been up to recently?". Absolutely fucking nothing that's what, what pure lies. Don't believe the cute oni giggle lies
- Fun fact, Kiara is the first EN member she has collabed with. They been around over 2 years, get your shit together, I think most of JP and done something with the EN girls in some regard by now.
- How she got the name "Ojou" is a bit weird. It translates to "Young Lady" or "Miss" and she calls her fans "Nakiri-gumi" which is like a sort of like a Yakuza style thingy, and in them the top woman is called "Ojou". Now you know, even I didn't know.
- Kiara = "How do you think your steams/personality has changed since debut?" Well she used the stream which would be the biggest thing (I'll stop taking the piss soon I promise).
- She tried one of them grip strength devices, just to see and with her noodle arms she managed a lowly 25kgs. For reference I think Kanata record is about 56kg top of my head.
- She actually has this hobby of collecting stamps/seals from shrines and filling up this book. Pretty much a stamp rally but a bit more traditional. Of course Kiara had to share the story of her working at a shrine once back in the day which blew the oni's brain.
- One of the hardest things she had to overcome was learning all the dancing and being "idol" like. As back in the day (keep in mind she is a 2nd gen) she didn't know what sort of route Hololive was taking before it got really big to what it is today.
- Kiara has actually changed the last like 2 questions she always ask and has slightly re-worded them. The answer not worth writing down as it basically the same they all say as I've said on many of the past write ups.

Pictures of stuff
This is a new vs old comparison of the studio. I dig it, the new layout is much more cleaner and everything looks like it "fits". For example in the old one, the table is a photo by the looks of it but in the new, it looks all either 3D models or drawn very well.
2022-10-10_20-29-33.jpg
2022-10-10_20-30-19.jpg

Also the new rooms are very nice. FINALLY we don't just cut to a big screen of a clip with cut out boxes in the corner like some Japan game show. Also she had to prove that in all in the "same room" and fair enough, she went the extra mile for the immersion sake.
2022-10-10_20-35-50-min.png
2022-10-10_20-35-43-min.png

She actually threw in a brand new question, which if you think about it could be a little bit personal, I know Japanese are all over their blood types and all that, but this would add another puzzle piece if people wanted to look into you potentially, but as you might have expected she said her blood type was a secret, which is a bummer. Also as always the answer is BLACK.
2022-10-10_21-37-09-min.png
2022-10-10_21-37-38.jpg

Other Shit
This was one of the clips in the clip segments. I completely forgot about this alpha chad that sent her all this plastic wrap, fucking hilarious. There really is some golden moments from a while back as you can no longer send gifts to them, only letters. Out of all the wrap she got sent, she has used about 65% of it so far.

Final Words
All in all, not to bad. Can't say I've learned anything game breaking new, but the clip bits were actually great whatever staff-san picked them out, props to them. The new layout was really nice to see, made watching through not as much as a drag as I'm pretty good at skipping at the jap talking parts at this point.

I will admit, I had to fucking will myself to do this and made time to do so as well. In the last good few months I've barely had the time to keep up the loop with Vtuber stuff, being an adult sucks and the magical spark of watching it all has fizzled out a bit, so I just sort of resorting to the odd clip here and there, and BARELY keep up with either of the threads. But I felt this retarded sense of duty to see this through, it a little bit like our main man Godzilla dose all the Pippa archive stuff.

Will I do future ones? Not sure. If shit carries on the way it is, or I get more work, then I might just resort to being a hardcore lurker again. Only time will tell. I enjoy doing them but yeah, will just have to be realistic.

Thank you guys for reading, you will always be the best of lads.

From your local mint dealer

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Oh no, paternal affection and support, Reticule's one true weakness!
And a father to his daughter no less!

On the subject of Pomutori, Pomu's going on vacation so it won't be for some time, but it very likely will happen now. Still, I mention this since the delay will probably breed rrats.

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.
Maybe I'm just coping here, but even though her health hasn't been too great lately she sounds like she's been having way more fun in her streams. Ever since she took her break and then did the big off Collab with Myth, she's been way more energetic and happy sounding. Her drawing streams before her break were super bleak. Sometimes with no voice chat or no real interactions. I also feel like moving out and getting a bit more freedom has done her good as well. Overall I wish Ina the best of luck with her health. I love watching her streams... Just no more Splatoon please.
I agree with you. I am probably being a pessimistic doomer. I too hope she has a long and successful career with hololive in good health.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Kiara mentioned in her stream today that next week will be very special.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And a father to his daughter no less!

On the subject of Pomutori, Pomu's going on vacation so it won't be for some time, but it very likely will happen now. Still, I mention this since the delay will probably breed rrats.
No optimistic reaction, so here, have this:
🌈
Kiara mentioned in her stream today that next week will be very special.
Pomu definitely going to Austria to offcollab with Kiara.

magni-magni-dezmond.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom