"I'm mad at you guys because you never call me a whore!"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I would like to see her play Treant and just annoy the living hell out of enemy carries! Oh, have you worked so hard on our tower? Look at me healing it, lol.

or Jenkins patented pos 5 Furion

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Separate post because I'm gonna book mark this for future reference should we get the 2view shill archive

The 2view (now 1 view) I shilled back in the homeland has rebooted his channel due to getting fucked by the algorithm by pivoting from his prior content to Vtubing he decided he's going to unlist his streams from now on and put them in a playlist and then edit the streams into more digestible videos here's the content he has uploaded so far he's got a dry sarcastic wit that I love with some self deprecating humor to boot

Oh and he has a clip channel where he uploads shorts these are from his old channel

And should you like what you see here here's the VOD playlist

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Looks like it's schizo maro hours for pippa. Oddly enough, JL7ten is nowhere to be seen in the replies. 🤔

View attachment 2285

FerpGOSakAIgsUr

View attachment 2286

That's always a tough one, as if you have enough low level donos to make it that different then you'll be losing revenue and if you don't then it won't really matter. She could always do something like others where she reads bigger donos live and then does the smaller ones at the end, but she always runs long anyway which makes it harder.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Ended up watching the entirety of Moona's first Starcraft 1 stream. Was definitely entertaining and while not quite as entertaining as Selen's there were still a lot of funny moments. Highlights would be her continuously attack-moving so she kept accidentally having her units attack other friendly units when clicking on them. This led to an unfortunate friendly-fire incident resulting in the death of Jim Raynor and immediate mission failure at one point. She also kept building refineries but would forget to send SCV's to mine gas from them, so you'd constantly see a huge disparity between her minerals and vespene gas. Also there was the time she accidentally loaded instead of saved and lost a few minutes of progress, much to her chagrin. That was quite funny. Also she tried to attack Wraiths with Vultures and Siege Tanks.

Highly recommended if you like Starcraft and don't mind watching someone kind of bad play it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Bloo the Slime was perma banned while doing ASMR. Don't know anything about her to comment.

IMG_9748.jpgScreenshot_20221010-144924_Twitter.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Bloo the Slime was perma banned while doing ASMR. Don't know anything about her to comment.

It could very well be her model. I mean..just look at it haha.

Ep9bs3qUYAAz2C7.jpg
Certainly seems like something that would trip Twitch's sexual content filter. I've never listened to her ASMR but based on the model, it's probably sexual ear licking shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

View attachment 2326
Certainly seems like something that would trip Twitch's sexual content filter. I've never listened to her ASMR but based on the model, it's probably sexual ear licking shit.
Virtual dick sucking asmr

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

View attachment 2326
If she just put her model near a bathtub or pool she would be completely fine on twitch.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Much better model than the last slime I found on the mother site

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Six months ago she was denying that she is a TOWL, but now Mumei has fully embraced her inner Mean Girl.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
As long as you gatekeep properly, I don't really see an issue with more people joining. I think that for the most part retards/trolls get filtered.
Ancestral homelands' infamy was our shield from normal people, we no longer benefit from that on here. Overall, I think our collective autism and lack of normie vtuber fans inhibitions should suffice but the risk is still slightly higher.
YouTube seems to be testing out a new feature on some channels. I don't think I could do this during Luna's stream, to who I'm also membered. Feels a bit self-evident considering I imagine most people who Super Chat are likely already membered. Kind of useless unless the graphic changes depending on how long you've been a member.

View attachment 2283
I've had this pop up in Onolumi's channel, it's effectively useless. Maybe there'll be some point of this on channels with lots of supacha activity but even then grabbing attention of the streamer like this is a bit pathetic.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Virtual dick sucking asmr
*Pretends to suck cock live on stream*
*Gets banned*

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png
"Twitch banned me unfairly!! I have no idea what I possibly could have done wrong!?"

Untitled1.png
Untitled.png

She seems like such a nice young lady. She clearly didn't deserve this.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this gonna be horrible like the shoto collab? or is this dude bearable?
Ive only watched like one or two NijiEN collabs with Alban but he isnt nowhere near as annoying as niggas like Shoto or Uki

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Is this gonna be horrible like the shoto collab? or is this dude bearable?

All my exposure to Alban Knox comes from Selen collabs, and there he was alright. Also he is a very dedicated learner, I considered making a post on "Getting Nihongo Jouzu" [thread] solely on this stream of Selen and Alban.

I believe he will not shout "Bottom! Bottom!" every other sentence.

EDIT: damn, hit me with a clock

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom