"DURR ARA ARA. DURR BOTTOM. IS THAT ALL YOU VTUBER FUCKS CAN SAY!?!"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Ironmouse and Magni collab is still live

Man, these two are complete ass at this game lmao. They've failed every single solitary run so far with Mouse dying within the first 5 to 10 minutes every time. At least its a good collab, Mousey is fun and still remains VS's saving grace.

I'm somewhat concerned about how good Dez's Patrick Warburton impersonation is. I think the PL info we found was false.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Can someone tell me why the letters "PL" stand for roommate infomation or something like that? Pretty hard to be one of the cool kids without understanding the slang.

Kiara also recently (i think it was during her What The Golf stream) alluded to next week beeing special, so with nothing else it could be I'm fully on the Pomu collab hope train.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Can someone tell me why the letters "PL" stand for roommate infomation or something like that? Pretty hard to be one of the cool kids without understanding the slang.

I think it stands for Past Life? If it is, then it is not exactly a roommate info, it's previous online persona

More Holoctober Villain theme

RPR released a new cover, "I was Human"

I remember he was talking about how vtubers were so inspirational, able to stream, game, sing, do art etc. And that he always wanted to do music. Even if it's not gonna be my top 10 vtuber covers of all time, he is doing great!

His old cover, "I wanted to dance in your pulse"

Last edited:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Nice, 300 users. one month down, and we can upload videos.

Me reusing content on three separate sites? Never.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Dez and Ironmouse finally managed to complete a level. These two idiots are so bad at this game lol Dez seems super nervous at the beginning and got hit with the EN Curse but finally.. And the two bonded over Kamen Rider. I only know the fruit one..

edit: clip of Dez's Squidward screams

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Is it me, or is this place trying to auto download m3u8 files?

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
99% scam (rounded down). A. Sana. B. Last time they just used their normal twitters and changed the names.
I had a feeling it was too good to be true when I saw that "San" was also tweeting.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Just started really watching Tsunderia spider, and I'm super impressed with the unique variety of games she plays. Definitely subbed.

RiverBear

Double posting because there's another thing I wanted to share about a drama in the Chinese side that I've been following a couple days ago. Though, the wiki pretty much summarizes it well.

At about 19:00 on October 7, 2022, a Bilibili Vup 冰糖IO (The following will be marked with pinyin: Bingtang) used a alt account named "Churchkkj" (now renamed: 一个放烟花的人) with another name called "红心咖啡", to submit an hour long video "我与人渣的三年。" ("私とクズの3年間" / "Three Years of Me and Scum."), In the video, she disclosed that she had ever been in love with Kyouka, and accused Kyouka of a series of bad behaviors during his three years of love, including stealing personal creative achievements, sexual harassment, PUA, privately abusing fans and other VTubers, psychological abuse, etc., which had a really bad psychological impact on her, and disclosed that Kyouka's private life was chaotic, such as having relationships with a number of well-known VTubers, publicly soliciting prostitutes, going to Brothel (aka. ふうぞくてん / 風俗店), etc. After the video was released, it attracted a lot of attention, and aroused public anger within the fan group and even the whole network. This video was deleted quickly by Bilibili, but it has spread rapidly, and some people have also disclosed more chat screenshots and evidence of Kyouka's visit to prostitutes.

Under the pressure of public opinion, Kyouka started a live broadcast named "澄清" ("clarify") that night to clarify the incident, but when the live broadcast was emotional, he made a series of controversial remarks, which was thought by the audience that he was putting the blame on Bingtang and her fans, which made the audience very angry and soon Kyouka was reviled by the audience. After the live broadcast of Kyouka, Bingtang responded to Kyouka's clarification, released her comments on Kyouka, and disclosed more details of the incident.

In the early morning of October 9, Bingtang started broadcasting again to talk about issues related to the incident, and expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that Bilibili had marked her account as controversial, saying that she did not have any dispute now, and asked Bilibili to remove relevant videos. Bingtang said that she had more evidence related to Kyouka's prostitution, and asked Kyouka and Overridea to stop collecting skeletons in the closet (aka. 黑料 in Chinese) from her for "strike back" within the time limit.

Affected by this incident, the number of fans and Fan-Groups (aka. fan group members) of the account Overidea_China has decreased sharply.

At present, the account Overidea_China and 冰糖IO have been marked by Bilibili as: the account is controversial,
Woah, is this the actual Depressed Nousagi or just someone using the name

View attachment 2409View attachment 2410
What does a man do now with no oshi to roam the earth? View attachment 2411

The stuff about ‘going back to being tour guides’, how much of this announcement is lore vs reality? Like were they actually with this company before and are moving to new roles, or is the whole company just going under and vtubing was a branch that got cut?

Honestly, I don't think we'll ever know. The announcement came out of left field. Though they did express surprise that the project was still going during the one year anniversary stream.

It was all too good to be true. Real VAs doing streaming to shore up work as the country was locked down. Now they will go do other projects or something. Two talents on a channel that had clear support staff can't survive with the CCV and subs they have. Their English and chemistry were really fun and deeply wholesome.

TL;DR Non-menhera chuubas are more likely to graduate
I'll be real here, I was half expecting them to graduate once they hit 10k subs.

That was all they needed to get a 2nd Go Go Nippon VN greenlit. I wad always under the assumption that the whole channel was advertising for the VN

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Woah, is this the actual Depressed Nousagi or just someone using the name
Pretty sure it's the real one but he has never really provided le "proof" so could be a very elaborate ruse.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pretty sure it's the real one but he has never really provided le "proof" so could be a very elaborate ruse.
If someone is LARPing, they should at least make it more interesting and start sperging out. Feels way too mundane, unless they are playing the long-con with the LARP.

In other news, Akirose made it out of S rank negative hell in Splatoon 3.
67l1ee22k7t91.png

She ended her stream at 660/1000 in S, meaning she needs 340 points more for S+.
Aki-exif-remove.jpeg

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mari streaming some pokemans

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
We can post videos now? Sweet. Have some Robocco gibberish.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

NEATO

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
You know what this calls for

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
These people I swear. (local copy)

Source:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
These people I swear. (local copy)
Their mothers are ugly, their fathers are ugly, and of course their oshi will never accept them. Goslings are ugly. Fuck them.

Praid

Just another idiot
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom