"I'm very, hips-swagger-jagger, as the kids would say"Erina Makina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Nice to see Pekora shooting the shit with people rather than being her typical anti-social self.

Also, Subaru joins the list of senpai that have called Lui "Lui-senpai".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I christen this website.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Delutaya has been streaming quite a bit recently. Good for her to finally get back into the swing of things.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Pippa stream in less than half an hour

More AI generated waifus, maybe we'll see the return of Jaki Kyoryu.
Jaki Kyoryu.jpg
Anyone remember this Pippa deep cut?

RiverBear

Their mothers are ugly, their fathers are ugly, and of course their oshi will never accept them. Goslings are ugly. Fuck them.
View attachment 2427
Is she like Millie aka hates her Filipino roots at the start then suddenly marketed towards them to boost her numbers?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Nice to see Pekora shooting the shit with people rather than being her typical anti-social self.

Also, Subaru joins the list of senpai that have called Lui "Lui-senpai".

It really amuses me more than it should that Lui just gives off such hag energy that people can't help but do this lol.

Pippa stream in less than half an hour

More AI generated waifus, maybe we'll see the return of Jaki Kyoryu.
View attachment 2434
Anyone remember this Pippa deep cut?

Actually, that would probably be an interesting thing for her to do. Dig up that "Gen 2 design" stream and use the old list of words and see what the AI does with them.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
guys please please please stop making me fervently regret my life choices please

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
guys please please please stop making me fervently regret my life choices please
I am sorry. I don't want to bankrupt you.

Is she like Millie aka hates her Filipino roots at the start then suddenly marketed towards them to boost her numbers?
I do not know. I do not really watch her. I stole this clip from somewhere else.

Mehk

Bleach intro from Robot Angel and PRISM Penguin.

Kind of wish they would of done the whole song instead of just the intro. Is waddle penguin a hag?

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Long post that might read a bit weird and rambly at places because I was away for a few days and I didnt sleep much but I wanted to catch up to the thread

blade-runner-officer-k.gif

Ina down for the count.
Botan is sick.
Kronii's last ~three months have been shit character development.

Everything i loved in Hololive is falling apart. 😭
Watch Kiara, she won't leave and won't take breaks even if it would be good for her
Sheesh, back to 20 page catch ups if you skip a day. Das the ol' autism at work.

I think they'll either need to manage some new blood or find something to draw people back in.
As far as I know Miko said she's basically done with Rust and the summary posted here says Kiara is too. EN mostly no showed S3. Not sure if anyone else has said anything similar but I imagine a few others potentially drop. Personally sort of stopped paying attention to who was on a bit after S3 started. Didn't catch any of the finale for S3 either so not sure who all showed up either.
I think its funny how Kiara ended up playing more Rust than Calli. Even though Calli wanted to play Rust for months prior to Hololive setting up the server she wanted to play it the most of the EN girls and scheudeld it several times. Kiara wasnt interested at all but in the end she was the EN member the most committed to the game anyways.

Also, Day 7 of Holoctober is somewhat limiting the creativity: Miko
KIara used to work part time as a miko in a shrine, as she recently talked about in her Holotalk episode
Its fun to see those prompts be stuff Kiara actually used to do previously
Interesting to see Kiara being depicted as one of the things Keeki was supposed to be before joining Hololive
She also talked about that situation at lengh as Kiara

>twitch rivals
>never played apex before

About to get fucking destroyed by autists with 9000 hours.
Who is even on her team?
edit: literally who-tier twitch thots
Why is DD at twitch-con? Do they just invite anyone? How often does she stream on Twitch as DD to qualify as a notable streamer on twitch? And is she required to participate in those bullshit events? I dont really understand why this stream even happened
I just want Trump back tbh
can we just keep political opinions out?? I dont want them in my Chuubas streams and and I also dont want them in my chuuba forum. Id just skip the post if it was just one retard sharing his opinion but there were what felt like multiple pages talking about whatever they think about cops
Just because Pippa mentions something political people are derailing to argue politics like retards
There have been 24 Splatoon 3 streams from Aki Rose in the last 3 weeks. 3 of those streams went on for 10+ hours.
It reminds me a lot of Fubukis shiny Magikarp arc in Pokemon. Just iron will to continue grinding for as long as it takes for the rank up.
I checked out Callie's stream pretty late so I guess Callie just confirmed that Ame's coming to JP? She just casually mentioned that she's making plans for what to do with "Irys and Watson".
Could I have a timestamp for that? I just wanna hear it from Mori directly how she phrased it
Don't think it's been mentioned going by my short backreading. But last night Ame talked about the whole Japan situation. She has her international passport ready and they would technically be able to travel to Japan starting the 12th of this month. Given that the other members also have their passports, which I imagine is safe to assume for most of the other EN members. (Without any restrictions or needing a guide, etc)

She says there are "No definite plans" yet as far as when, but goes on to imply that she'll be there for 3 weeks. 2 of which will be mainly work-related, doing streams, meetings, etc. And the last week will have no streams and will be her just gorging on food.
What stream was this in? I cant find a single relevant timestamp or clip on Holodex

Clip tax:

Art tax:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

RedRage

These people I swear. (local copy)
View attachment 2425
Source:

oh yeah, that video, I've been lurking the /wAIfu/ threads the last few days, atm someone is talking about jumping, and the rest of the thread is trying to talk them out of it. Before that it was people figuring out how koboldAI works, and before that it was Bladerunner sadposting.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm not sure how to feel about these Thirstkin streams.

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

lvl8

Is it just me or is the Yabbit sounds a bit nasally today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom