"If you wanna see Pochi getting bones for some reason that's where you put it"Pochi Wanmaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi also streaming right now. Lol that poll
2022213638.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
This AI is garbage. How am I supposed to create fucked up images of the funny bunny if she doesn't have a tag?
All I have is Walmart brand Pippa with her patented handfoot.

Walmart Pippa.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Azki is doing a karaoke stream with Irys in 8 hours.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Azki is doing a karaoke stream with Irys in 8 hours.

Oh damn, that should be fun.
That was my bad. Misheard her - she actually said "Watame" instead of "Watson".

Timestamped to her talking about thinking about plans for what to do with the Irys & Watame meet-up.

IRyS, Calli, Watame meetup sounds fun, too. Hope they stream it.

RiverBear

1665546610178.png

KSon Idol costume like Vei/Nyan/Mouse?

Tightpinch

Halloween Merch for both Branches
20221011_235240.jpg

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
More World of Warcraft tomorrow for Pippa and pregnant clown stream at some point confirmed.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Watch Kiara get jumpscared by her own office. 😅

======

Froot's new model (2.0) is almost done.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
"Can't believe pippa wasn't generating AI images non-stop, and has been going on multiple rants with topics that really scare me! I thought my yabbit was better than this!!!!! Damn you KiwiFucks and 4Cucks getting through the gates and corrupting MY yabbit!!!!"
Pipkin rage.jpg

Early Adopter
just make a jl7ten thread already. No way loser like him doesnt have shitton of dirt

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
just make a jl7ten thread already. No way loser like him doesnt have shitton of dirt
I mean, him and Aegis are the main stars of the unicorn thread, but I don't think anyone really bothered digging because he's not funny, just fucking annoying. He's never gonna get banned because he dumps too much money, and he's never going to change because he thinks dumping money makes him have exclusive right over Pippa's actions. Not much to do there, really.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 2447

KSon Idol costume like Vei/Nyan/Mouse?

Kson completely naked concert?
Speaking of which something that I didn't saw anyone here not in the farms is that sometime ago Kson talked she will be having a fan meet on Taiwan sometime in the future ( I cant for the life of me find an exact date) and she talked about wanting to loose wight because she would be wearing a new outfit for it (yes real life new outfit).

Source is somewhere here but font have exact timestamp:

Other thing of note from this stream is she apparently told a story about having a girlfriend back in highschool, but then she caught Kson kissing another girl and broke with her LMAO.

Edit:
The Vsingers finally collabing 1on1
]

Last edited:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I took a quick look when I first found out about him and didn't see much, but I also didn't dig that deep. He might just be a very boring sperg.

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Stumbled into this little musical composition using some Tempus voice clips of them saying hello and Magni commented on it within hours of it being posted. I find this little thing humorous because it really shows the huge energy difference between Vesper and Axel with how they say hello to their viewers where Axel is by far the most animated of the four. Sasuga Dingo Aniki.

I'll use this as a springboard for a thought I've had for a little while, but I wish this whole Vtuber idol stuff wasn't just focused on singing with sometimes someone being out of practice with an instrument.

I feel like having someone who's a capable musical producer/composer is something that feels gravely missing within a space that seems to lean heavily into musical performances. I think it'd make the songs created more personal because it isn't just a faceless corporate guy in a studio, it is made by the actual talent within a group making a song for the rest of their group to sing.

Plus it could be interesting and somewhat work efficient member's content to see someone actually produce and mix music live while they do their musical work, as music producing just looks like magical voodoo to an outsider, especially if you try to understand sheet music without some kind of musical study. Like try understanding what the fuck this is. (This is Chopin piano music for those curious)

autism sheet music.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom