"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
If she was hired for music, and that's what she's interested in, it makes sense for her to focus more on that than streaming.

RiverBear

View attachment 2447

KSon Idol costume like Vei/Nyan/Mouse?

1665564336975.png

Yup. Idol Kson.
But why.
You left THE idol company just to be an idol again

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Yup. Idol Kson.
But why.
no no, you don't understand she wanted to be an idol that have the so called "TALENT FREEDOM"

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
What stream was this in? I cant find a single relevant timestamp or clip on Holodex
Her 2-year investigator member stream from 7 October. She talks about it at 27:30. I can't even add a link sadly without it automatically turning it into just a grey thumbnail on here.

Edit: Here I clipped it.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 2455
Yup. Idol Kson.
But why.
It's almost as if 'Creative Differences' is a nebulous 'Let's say nothing about what actually happened' term in the entertainment world and indicative of precisely fuckall.

paul

Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Now that I'm thinking about it, if the Niji/Holo wall does end up going down over the next week, the tribal rrats about this are still probably gonna continue, they'll just go from blaming each other for who's blocking it ("it's your team's fault with partnering with chinks!" "no, it's your team's fault for being idol faggotry!") to taking the credit for who was the one to bring it down ("it's my team, it's totally in tempusbros' style!" "no, it's all my team, alban was the one playing offstream with holos!")

Oh well, /vt/ is gonna be /vt/ on every day that ends with a Y. Definitely glad it's happening, if it does. The first Selen/Ollie collab announcement did get cancelled after 3 days or something, but one direct schedule and two indirect teases are probably too much at once to be the same case.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Not sure. There were about 3 other indies that graduated about 2 months ago (when the Farms got hit) and I assumed they were maybe going to join either Niji or Holo. One of them being Rye.
I still don't believe that Rye gonna go corpo considering that she has stated that she will try to do guerilla at least once during her hiatus in order to keep in touch with her followers. As much as I want a corpo EN who dabbled into tarkov, Rye's not the one that fit this one.

Speaking of which, since I heard that our glorious proctor-man has increased the upload size...

brave_b8i6HE56NC.gif

HAHA THE HANA FLOSS IS ALIVE

Random_Cultist

Nominal Lurker
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
55315cdad17a77dfa463bfa1227e1e3047e92415.jpg

It is with great sadness that we must announce the dissolution of the VTuber project Go! Go! Nippon! Live With You!, as well as Akira and Makoto Misaki’s graduation with the intent of resuming their duties as tour guides in Japan.

They will be graduating on Saturday, November 5th, 2022 (PT). More information about the exact time and content of their final graduation livestream(s) will be announced within the coming weeks.

We deeply apologize for the sudden announcement. With restrictions slowly easing for visitors and tourists, Misaki Tours is ready to welcome Travelers back to Japan. As sad as we are to see the sisters go, we are excited for them to take this next step forward in their professional careers. Everyone on the production team and Japan Animation Contents as a whole thank you all for your continued support – together you have helped the Misaki sisters weather these difficult times and we hope that you will visit them one day in Japan!

We want to reassure fans that all existing content on the GGNLive YouTube channel, Twitter account, Discord server, website, and subreddit will remain public. However, the Marshmallow inbox and TikTok account will be terminated immediately following Akira and Makoto’s graduation. YouTube channel memberships will be closed on November 30th, 2022.

Additionally, the aforementioned social media platforms will be utilized for future updates to the Go! Go! Nippon! game franchise by MangaGamer and OVERDRIVE, as progress is slowly being made solely by OVERDRIVE CEO, bamboo. Information relating to these future installment(s) will be made available at a later time.

Thank you to all the fans and Travelers who have supported Akira and Makoto since the project’s debut. We are eternally grateful and we were only able to come this far because of you. We hope you continue to support the Misaki sisters in their activities until their graduation.

Aw man, that's sad to hear...

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Her 2-year investigator member stream from 7 October. She talks about it at 27:30. I can't even add a link sadly without it automatically turning it into just a grey thumbnail on here.

Edit: Here I clipped it.
Thank you for those. Thats some interesting infomation there.

Ina is probably among the other EN-members that might go to Japan more or less soon. She said in her break-announcement stream she would go on a vacation to JP during it if things work out, to collect some hugs from the JP-members. She vaguely talks about it here. (starts at 2:31:28 if the Timestamp doesnt work)

Finally, Kobo talked about wanting to go to Japan around new years too. I think Kiara and Kobo meeting up would be very kino, but it also seems very unlikely so I'm keeping my hopes low.

1665571084509.png

Art Tax; dum shark as sherlock is funny but Kiara as Adler works suprisingly well

Clip tax:

Thats pretty interesting. Probably a mix of cover not having enough riggers to do personally funded outfits for everyone and Cover not wanting to hand out their software to riggers management doesnt trust

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Azki and IRyS’ first karaoke collab

RiverBear

Now that I'm thinking about it, if the Niji/Holo wall does end up going down over the next week, the tribal rrats about this are still probably gonna continue, they'll just go from blaming each other for who's blocking it ("it's your team's fault with partnering with chinks!" "no, it's your team's fault for being idol faggotry!") to taking the credit for who was the one to bring it down ("it's my team, it's totally in tempusbros' style!" "no, it's all my team, alban was the one playing offstream with holos!")

Oh well, /vt/ is gonna be /vt/ on every day that ends with a Y. Definitely glad it's happening, if it does. The first Selen/Ollie collab announcement did get cancelled after 3 days or something, but one direct schedule and two indirect teases are probably too much at once to be the same case.
Why would anyone blame Niji management when it's been confirmed multiple times that Holos are the ones blocking collabs

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sour Grapes making more progress on her model
For reference here's her full body
media_Fe2d8KjWAAA37ET.jpg

Also there's a Tenma fan game in the works
Edit: Tenmas response

Last edited:

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

Watamate

Early Adopter
Poor Haachama, I really hope she manages to push herself into getting in touch with one of the EN members. Ame still likes a lot of Haachama's posts and art on Twitter but she's in the same boat as far as not being one to reach out for collabs. Feels like Watame and Korone talking about doing a collab together for years but neither has the courage to (1 on 1).

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Poor Haachama, I really hope she manages to push herself into getting in touch with one of the EN members. Ame still likes a lot of Haachama's posts and art on Twitter but she's in the same boat as far as not being one to reach out for collabs. Feels like Watame and Korone talking about doing a collab together for years but neither has the courage to (1 on 1).

I remember back then, Haachama was this close to have done a collab with every Myth member, but was still missing Gura, Smash Kart 51 never happened.

Watamate

Early Adopter
Too good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom